• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Bellaisima358
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• O3O WHAT?! CONGRATULATIONS! I honestly thought you quit since last time you said you didn't want to talk about it, but...yeah. Looks like you are a badass now! :D :D :D

Oh, okay. Excuse me for my unawareness.

You better have! In case you couldn't tell, I give it to you whenever i have the chance. xD

EXCUSE ME? I COULD SAY THE SAME THING. :'c
    Hmm, you think highly of yourself don't ya? :D

What are you talking about? You could have oh so easily log out. :c

expect too much for things I actually spend time on.

Eh, I don't even know anymore... :eek:
    You know what the funny thing is? I never caps locked until I met you. Look at what you started! >:D

Ever heard of you know, logging out? :eek:

Yay. It's about time! That's the best post I've ever written on here, methinks. Which is why I was surprised everyone game me rep. That post is so worth it. Yes indeed. <3

OH I AM SORRY! LOL, EVEN SO, YOU TALK TO ME ONCE OR TWICE A MONTH TOPS IF I AM LUCKY. :p
    I AM GLAD! I ALWAYS AM. YOU JUST NEVER REPLY TO ME ANYMORE, THAT YOU CAN'T SEE HOW GLAD I REALLY AM.

EXCUSE ME! Perhaps if you answered every once in awhile I would know. >:c

<333 Make it up to me by giving rep. xD Did you not read the shout out I sent you from my fc? :D

WOW, I'M OFFENDED. I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND?!
    Your replying late makes me sad and angry. >:

Lolololol like two weeks later, but okay! THANK YOU! It's never too late for birthday wishes. <3

Awwww, go on Skype more then! Why you no go on Skype? D:
    Oh em geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! You actually replied! >W<

How are you? You missed my birthday last Saturday. We need to talk more. Now I know why at least you come on but don't reply anything. :eek:
    Bellllllllll, why don't you ever post or chat with anyone no mores? D:

I see you on, but nothing!
    welllll then dont worry about Ps then, just be like yeahhhh i got it, im kool and focus on the film stuff
    *jealous* lol

reallly?? look it up on google??? the resources place on here???
    ah, kkkkkoooooooooooooooooooolest teahcer eva!!!

uhhh, idk on mac, but there should be a "brushes" folder, if not maybe ask one of the other peopless lol

but u gotta close Ps to add brushes, when the brushes are in the folder open up Ps again
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…