• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Bellaisima358
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• O3O WHAT?! CONGRATULATIONS! I honestly thought you quit since last time you said you didn't want to talk about it, but...yeah. Looks like you are a badass now! :D :D :D

Oh, okay. Excuse me for my unawareness.

You better have! In case you couldn't tell, I give it to you whenever i have the chance. xD

EXCUSE ME? I COULD SAY THE SAME THING. :'c
    Hmm, you think highly of yourself don't ya? :D

What are you talking about? You could have oh so easily log out. :c

expect too much for things I actually spend time on.

Eh, I don't even know anymore... :eek:
    You know what the funny thing is? I never caps locked until I met you. Look at what you started! >:D

Ever heard of you know, logging out? :eek:

Yay. It's about time! That's the best post I've ever written on here, methinks. Which is why I was surprised everyone game me rep. That post is so worth it. Yes indeed. <3

OH I AM SORRY! LOL, EVEN SO, YOU TALK TO ME ONCE OR TWICE A MONTH TOPS IF I AM LUCKY. :p
    I AM GLAD! I ALWAYS AM. YOU JUST NEVER REPLY TO ME ANYMORE, THAT YOU CAN'T SEE HOW GLAD I REALLY AM.

EXCUSE ME! Perhaps if you answered every once in awhile I would know. >:c

<333 Make it up to me by giving rep. xD Did you not read the shout out I sent you from my fc? :D

WOW, I'M OFFENDED. I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND?!
    Your replying late makes me sad and angry. >:

Lolololol like two weeks later, but okay! THANK YOU! It's never too late for birthday wishes. <3

Awwww, go on Skype more then! Why you no go on Skype? D:
    Oh em geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! You actually replied! >W<

How are you? You missed my birthday last Saturday. We need to talk more. Now I know why at least you come on but don't reply anything. :eek:
    Bellllllllll, why don't you ever post or chat with anyone no mores? D:

I see you on, but nothing!
    welllll then dont worry about Ps then, just be like yeahhhh i got it, im kool and focus on the film stuff
    *jealous* lol

reallly?? look it up on google??? the resources place on here???
    ah, kkkkkoooooooooooooooooooolest teahcer eva!!!

uhhh, idk on mac, but there should be a "brushes" folder, if not maybe ask one of the other peopless lol

but u gotta close Ps to add brushes, when the brushes are in the folder open up Ps again
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back