• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Kiwi +
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• there is nothing deep down but the void!

or..it..could be the random..yes..the random is with me...it will make you bow..yes..haha...bow,....ahahah....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *insanity, brought to you by gram industries since just now*

>x'D i bet you do~
    NO ONE DOES!!!!!!!!!! ;^;

AT LEAST SOMETHING FUCKING IS FUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>: troll say wut?
    NO ONE DOES!!!!!!!!!! ;^;

AT LEAST SOMETHING FUCKING IS FUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>: troll say wut?
    Lol, I believe you. I don't want to log out because I'm worried I wont be able to log back in. I just got my account fixed. Remember? xP
    its twelve episdoes and yeah but they dont have to cut so much! >xO

-slaps again- CRY DAMN IT AND BOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you just did >:
    its twelve episdoes and yeah but they dont have to cut so much! >xO

-slaps again- CRY DAMN IT AND BOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you just did >:
    well one thing thats missing is a whole character XD forgot her name. theres also a few other characters not shown and it seems some story is missing to o3o

-slaps again- yes.

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL DAMNABLE LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hate work D:

But if you would switch the schedule to Sunday, that'd be nice XD
    i think its a great show just wish it had all the details of the manga XD

-slaps- how bout that then? >:D

YOU LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i think its a great show just wish it had all the details of the manga XD

-slaps- how bout that then? >:D

YOU LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *throws confetti* BOUT DAMN TIME!!!!!!!!!!! XD what you think?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! -shocks you-

i know! >:O you up and leave how dare you sir!
    I would, but I don't get out of work until 9:30 tomorrow. I would do it if it was on Sunday.
    They decided it was a useless usergroup (new admins from when the group was created 3 years ago decided this). They figured we don't need the privileges because all of us don't use them. Although, I come on often so I use my privileges. And I miss my big avvie now that you mention it. Lol!
    Not in the parks I haven't. But I've never been to Disney World so maybe they have stuff there.

Yeah, they decided to take away our privileges. I'm going to miss my green username. Now people don't know I use to be staff. Lol!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back