• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Kiwi +
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• your high~

damn straight you'll wait! :cool:

it is soooo cool! @_@ wanted to get on top of the big cat balloon but they have a "ceiling" keeping me from going to high with flowmotion.
    -lays there-......more.....
    its cause you been gram'd~

but if i did it to often its not random anymore :rolleyes:

you should the flowmotion is very helpful as well i was able to toss one enemy with it and practically flew round as i avoided the bosses attacks to.
    [IMG]
    COOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well, there is always the tried and true method of googling things.

Of course I'll try to enjoy myself! I just don't like the idea of the whole thing, is all...
    I was using the internet. xD

*.*

Maybe! *Wink wink. Nudge nudge.*

That will be good!

Yes! I shall make some! *heroic pose*

Lol. xD
    you seen what on him? :rolleyes:

haha the eggman one was boss XD the "truth of the death egg" haha
    it shall be~

nope, give me a freakin cookie @_@

o,0 you are? i nearly got the hang of it now in all honesty XD flowmotion wise.
    @_@ i will be in glorious elation~
    :rolleyes: now now if i told you that my fun would ruin~

well i got a rep for it so it must have XD
    nope this is the only site i go on at night plus the jokes over now *3* spammed it enough.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only twice, trying to conserve the demo till the actual game. all my megaman, sonic generations, a ps2 game and seems like one more but cant remember. the game it good so very good 0^0
    -done ate them all staring at you creepy- @_@ i wants more.
    That's nice!

(• w •) b

It's a good idea! But I'm not sure I want to write more now. :3

Yes! More Kairi! xD

Yeah! :3

*heroic pose*
    ;D you have~

xD i did get some a lot actually lol~ oh oh i spammed it here to: http://forums.khinsider.com/general-discussion/168351-people-boycotting-oreoes.html page three.
    meg's probably did tho i think they may have just liked the lol it gives XD

>:} -dark laughter echoes-

yes it was worth it!!!! EVER BIT OF IT!!!!! i also traded in bunch of old games and got batman arkham city *u*
    easy choice i prefer:
    dat's what she said herr herr~

x'D in all honesty i was just seeing how many people i could get a "WTF?" out of by spamming it in several clubs and game threads haha. >X'D I KNOW!!! i didnt expect them to help hahaha
    *looks at you full of judgement*

the fact you think you know how i troll is a troll of mine in of itself sir~ :rolleyes:

pssh y woudl it work?
    yes play it more!!!! haha i uh...^^' drove clear to the town over today, 30min's, to the mcdonalds to use their wifi.
    o3o get me a cookie.
    but i did.
    you have to be an addict to cry over rep that means nothing o3o

dont even.

Beelzebub 159 Page 18 ;A; children these days are so sweet.
    its all good i dont feel like going into clubs either honestly that one post of the gif was all i had originally intended till i started laughing my ass off XD
    eleven? -shakes head- shame.

y is it so important? :/ its just forum rep.

@_@....yeah that gif isnt all that impressive if theres no dante in it~
    it hurts mine to but i tried it with the demo and after i adjusted it was glorious. @_@ yes like im standing there with them, theres even distance from neku's hand to the ground.
    does it matter? o3o

What did you do outside?

$3$

Well I made that story for days, I was thinking about making a story here. But everytime I wanted to post it I re edited it instead. xD So I finished it so I can give it as a thank you gift to Elle chan. ^^

Yep! They need to appear more! ;w;

If you want to! :eek:

Maybe! :3
    rights now? o,0

psssh how would you know i dont sign rep :rolleyes:

is to.....@_@ is...to...
    YOU SHOULD!! it so good its eye sex @_@
    Good for you. :3

~.~

Yay! :D

I would also like to know more about 9-12 too.

Chocolate chip. Homemade.~ :3

Really? I'm not sure that will happen. xD
    -twiddles thumbs- sorry....its just so many people post there its to hard to keep up with anything@_@ my slacker brain cant take it!

what!? TWENTY!?!?!?!?!?! i done said i tried >x[

blasphemy!
    i got used to it fairly quickly it was using the 3d affect on the demo that messed me up XD
    for a while sir~

mmmm....yes spread that love....SPREAD IT BROTHER!!!! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *btw i spammed this all over your club and 4 others two days ago~ hehe*

tahts the thing tho @_@ it doesnt reset after a day! it wont let me give kk or megs any either.

xD lies no one likes that feeling!
    @_@ i love it....i...i fly round like a zero gravity god laughing as i fly over the mortals MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Ah, I see. Feeling to lazy to do anything x'D that's true, so i guess it doesn't matter at all.

It's okay, no big deal. Thanks for understanding, Dotachin ;3 eh, everyones experiences in high school or homeschool is different, so that's good, you're 50/50 with it.
    Okay, maybe you aren't but the weather here by me is trolling me still xD sun is nice.

X'D yeah, I was being a little too hopeful about that. Probably won't even stay that long and I already, kind of given up on seeing Kh3 release. It would be sad, if we did ^^

I've only encounter one super hard boss in BBS but I wasn't aware Days had any :3

Good.
    Exactly, would go crazy if I stayed on the forums all day everyday. You would? Well, good for you and I hope you have a good social life ;D
    That's true, but I'm not looking for popularity or anything. More like keeping to myself and what not :3

I see, well it can't be helped if your feeling tired ;3 I haven't been able to stay awake to watch FMAB. So I usually see DMWL and that's it for me.

I know, just need 11 more posts and I'm there ;.; I have no intentions of being a mod and plat would be a lot of work. So I'm sticking with my first plan for now xD
    Y U NO SPREAD THE LOVE!? IS WE NOT FORUM BRETHREN!?

@_@ i keep trying to rep but....damn thing says to spread it more b4 i can rep you....

HI!!! how is you?
    *u* i got the kh3d demo~
    I'm quiet. I don't always want to talk. There's nothing to feel bad about if I don't feel like talking.

Lol!

My birthday is July 21. =)
    At least you are having fun!

}:(3) Fail Mario face.

Good! I made it for Elle. The one who gave me the kairi avatar.

I wish we got to know the other charaters more. :3

I didn't say I lost! I was saying I ate yummy cookies. ^o^>O

That's nice! :3

It's fun! ouo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back