• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Kiwi +
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, so that's it. Lol, for me it's as if I am doing too much and time flies too fast.

Oh yeah, that, Nov was really fast with the proofreading this time, so I could put up chapter 25 fairly fast.
    We're in fact one chapter ahead in proofreading as I send her chapter 27 yesterday. Chapter 26 is scheduled for the weekend after this one though, to try and get back into the usual schedule.
    On FanFiction.net the story is as of now up to chapter 6.
    Solely playing DDD at the moment, it's so addicting there's no time for Theatrythm yet. I do have both games though, that's an advantage when you have a job. You can save up money for bigger things. ^__^

One has to give the folks some time to play it first though, *ggg*. But yep, my posting activity will surely increase then.
    Have to, as it's not like I am super rich or something. I have to manage my money well. ;D
    Hehe, now you're cute. <3 And this honesty again, me likes. ;) Don't you have some friends you're close enough with? *ggg*
    Alright, then you should know exactly what I was implying, lol. There wouldn't be much to see anyways, lol, my computer is still in my old room as is my bed.
    Ahhh I see that's a lot of games. I really like the little game awards the mods are giving out; they're very cute.
    Lol I never notice when people are doing that, so I would not know.
    Next summer I think we are going up the East Coast. Since that is like the only place in the U.S. I have not been besides Alaska and Hawaii. I have never been in a plane which is kind of funny considering the amount of traveling I have done.

I think my strongest ability is reading. XD I think that is about it. I am a pretty good writer too. At least from what people tell me.
    Yeah and it got here on the right day! I did start to work but then my brother started annoying me and I got distracted. I have not even really started it at all, which is very sad.
    Yes!!! Cannot wait for new Pixar and Disney movies!

I try posting when I am on. I am trying to get to plat! I want to make it there by my 4th year anniversary as a KHI member.
    It probably will! BBS kept me occupied for months, so I expect that with KH3D.
    Oh yeah apparently it's still shipping. Wha really? So many Mark of Mastery Editions people around the world wanted. xD
    I do not think it is anything too weird, but still weird. XD
    I have done a lot of traveling for someone my age I think. I really enjoy it! I want to travel around the world some day. Summer is awesome! Well except I am doing school right now, so it has kept me from doing some things. (Like playing KH3D)

Yes it does. At least I think so.
    I was jealous! I only had to wait until like 4:30 p.m. so it was not terribly bad. I have been too excited about it! Like I spent most of yesterday just waiting for it, then taking so many pics of it, slowly un-packaging it, and I had to do schoolwork. My mom will not let me play it at all until I get a certain amount of work done, so I should probably be working on that. I have an essay to write XD
    I cannot even think of anything good to watch now.

On here I switch from being really active to not being on almost at all constantly. I wish I could be active on here all the time.
    Yes! I am trying to get a completed trainer card in Black before BW2 releases. Of course now that I have KH3D I will be busy with that! ^.^
    Yeah I'm getting the Mark of Mastery Edition too! Excited for the beautiful box to come in the mail and I will take lots of pictures of it. Okay lol.
    Ahh mines didn't came in the mail yet unfortunately. It'll come a few days later according to Amazon but it's okay I'm pretty patient.
    Alright, I got your request. But, I'm sorry to say that it won't come as fast as the others this time. But I'll have it done within two weeks, I promise. :)
    Oh okay D: What type of forum is this? Non-KH I'm assuming? Lol, maybe I should bother you when you're gone too long~

Of procrastinating on my VM messages? I know :< I want to un-master it lol (I probably not)
    :<<<

Erm...lol I don't think it makes you horrible or a 'heartless bastard', hey, as long as you still reply to them :3
    I noticed. Thinking that you died is a bit far fetched lol...even if I am busy, I would notice :3
    Well, they are two different countries so that's no surprise there.
    I'm sure you will, one day~ (It took me going back a few VMs to figure out what we were getting over lol)
    :DDDD

LOL. it. would. look. horrible. on. me. 100% sure.
    Comes out today for me! 30th for you. Haha xD

Lol you caught me :3
    I've been okay, I guess. You?

Yeah, that's true :3 It is good either way!
    Time is going fast, I won't be surprised if I wake up one morning and I'm 18...
    Err, I think that would be counterproductive, as the more you do, the more time seems to fly. XD

Pretty chilled actually, no big problems all around. Yeah, I already saw that with pretty much happy eyes, hehehe, also already answered.
    Tomorrow I'll put up chapter 24. It's already ready but I haven't yet had time to properly format it.

Oh, I see, well, I could actually increase my activity in terms of posting a bit again, lol.
    Yup, it can be pretty strenuous during the week. It's somewhat easier due to first traffic (it's horrible by car to where I must go) and second costs. Having an abonnement for my train ticket is way cheaper than having to pay for a car, fuel, car insurances and taxes et cetera.
    Sure, why not? Cute is always a plus. <33 Hahaha, yeah, I don't know why I imagined you as the cuddly type, *ggg*.
    Oh dear, if you still don't get it we'll better drop that subject, hahaha. ;D
    I used to, but we?re sharing this one currently. I?m not against sharing, it just gets hard sometimes. I get a week all to myself, though, since my sis is going off to California!
    It?s not an unreasonable inference. It?s easier for people who are socially awkward to communicate over forums or the like, after all.
    I wonder that, too. I?m not sure what to hope for in that regard, though.
    Okay, one apple and a jug of apple juice, then!

Yup, I?ve always viewed things that way. Maybe you don?t have a certain stand. Do you take things on a case by case basis? Optimistic for this, pessimistic for that, etc.?

*Gasp* Kiwi, you? you cheated on KHInsider? How could you? :O

It felt cooler in the Bahamas a few days ago than it did here before. XP So odd! I don?t like going outside when it?s so hot either.
    10 being eidetic and 1 being ?Namin? messing around? I?d have to say?about?4.

There?s a count-down to it on the main KHInsider page. About 15 days from today, I believe. :p Naw, it just means you?re now keeping a close eye on it, like me and Pokemon Black 2.

:< If I have nothing else, I might? Not anything with important stuff on it, though?
    Sometimes I can?t think of a reply, is all. :p More should be coming, too!

So you?re getting busier, huh? Understandable, I haven?t been on as much recently, too.

Because I never can. ;A;

Thanks, I love the color, and Tomoyo is so pretty! :>
    Eheh, that is definitely the case. xD

Thank you!~ I guess it's not very obvious, haha. As with most others, Pokemon, Mario, etc. Zelda played a huge role in my childhood. So it has a special place in my heart~

Welcome back! ♥ Yep, I know how that goes. :S And khi seems like it's died down a bit. Kinda sad. ;-; Hopefully things will pick up a bit after KH: DDD's release.
    Hey, sorry for late reply. I've been busy in working continously on saturday and sunday XD how's life? I'm planning to buy KH3D too , when is the EU version of 3D going to release? I have forget almost everything about KH. @_@

Oh yeah, i doing something which i don't like, but i don't know how to settle it.

Sure i will give you a rep but it seem like you having high reputation lol
    People tell me I make weird faces a lot and I usually don't notice. XD
    Just friends, no family. Although I consider my best friends family as my second family lol.

I suck at a whole lot but I think the things I am good at make up for it.
    Yes I got the 3DS! It is so awesome! My friend code is 3265-6223-1377. I just added your FC. :)
    Haha that movie looked dumb to me too.

I would probably make the account and either be on there all the time, or never get on at all. It usually goes one of those two ways for me.
    I have caught them all!! The certificate looks cool and you get an upgraded trainer card. :D
    Kiwi! <3

;w; Hi again! *hugs*

You having fun? How's the new forum? :3

I'm good! Writing to my friends! :D

How are you doing? o3o
    Oh I see lol. Oh awesome I'll love to play with you guys and it's nice knowing there's more people to play with.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back