• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Kiwi +
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! :3

>3>

I wanted to tell you. I made a story. ^^

What do you like about your favorite org members?

Oh, I was hyper when I decided to do the face challenge. xD

Traskix is the one who made your fanclub? o3o

You two always make faces?
    Review financial report those stuff xD Hard to explain lol But it was heavy work.
    Until August o.o That's good, you have a lot of free time xD Did you play any games nowadays?
    I'm thinking wanna buy KH3D or not since it gonna release at 31th July.

Do you force by people before to do something you don't like?

Thank you for the rep :D
    I do, now that i have.... A BLACK BELT! :D :D :D

BUT I DONT LIKE RETYPING MY LONG-BUTT EMAIL ADDRESS.

:p I forgot. Will do when I get the chance.

I - I feel like....you're pushing me away :'|
    I know! It's been hard with family issues and no computer, but things look like they'll be getting more stable within the next few weeks. And then maybe i'll have more online time. :D

I've been great!~ I have my graduation party coming up next month, been keeping busy by running a Zelda blog, and I might be moving to Florida in September. So I've been pretty busy! :D How about you?
    I just don't feel like talking all the time that's all. I want to talk when I feel like it. =)

I think it's because the site has been updated so it made things wonky.

Yes, I think I got it and I forgot to respond. Happy belated Birthday!!! And thanks for my early birthday wish, I appreciate it. ^_^
    I have a Skype, but I can hardly ever get on there recently, so I'm stuck on here for communication.
    Well... all the more reason to stay and learn how! B3
    If I had imaginary currency, think of all the things I could do. *u*...Yeah, I got nothing. :d

No, definitely!

:'c Like... forever?

I hope I make the use of my time... I don't know, it just feels like it's slipping away so fast.
    Really? Happens all the time to me. I forget just where I was going with something and don't know what to do. XP

Noooooo, I've done good at avoiding the spoilers thus far!

Nope, nothing better to do, I just seem to forget. Unless you count reading fanfiction or talking on here as that something.
    You mean you don't? You're not supposed to?

:< But it's so fun on here, usually... But I can sympathize with real life problems like that, I know what you mean.

Yup, it's not hard to b- oohhh, shiny thing!

Even cooler!
    Yep, the time is way too fast this year...<__<.

I know exactly what you mean, lol, that was a joke. ;D

Ah, I see, the elusive one strikes again. I agree though, for some chatter shorter messages are more appropriate.
    Not all, but definitely more than, say 2011. Haha, since we're also getting additional people for working it would probably not a good opportunity to ask now.
    It will definitely be cozy, lol, and I have all my consoles (SNES, PS2, PS3) connected to my new TV while my PC will then run with two monitors. So even if I play a game or write on HiU I can still have the Internetbrowser open on the other monitor. *ggg*
    And of course then there's the advantage that you do not have to fear someone coming in on you when you do some more "personal" things, lol
    Totally up to you, with what you want to do Dotachin x'D I don't think would all the time, it helps that it's there for them to look or see it on your posts.

Ah, I see why you ask. It may seem less likely but I'm more of a loner irl. I won't answer the question because..it was a painful exprience that I kind of don't want to remember.
    ;D looks like the weather is trolling all of us lately.

I can complete understand that. As for myself, I would move on cause I have no intentions of staying here forever and all I want is kh3. Once it's out, I'll probably leave. If I hit platinum by then great if not, I won't be sad that I hadn't.

Exactly.

I know you would and I would miss you too. It would be hard to leave pernameantly that I can understand why your just contemplating it right now. I'm not busy enough to stay offline right now, so it's either I get older or there's something else that makes me want to go. I probably won't end up leaving when I'm red..it's just lately I've been doing things I've come close to regretting that make me want to leave is all. For now I'll just contemplate about it, so don't worry.

Really? I watched Casshern last night but couldn't stay awake to watch anything further.

Maybe ;3 ive stayed this long so you could be right.
    that is most certainly true however when it comes to the dumbasses that live in my state i dont want to :rolleyes:

YOU MISSED DMWL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!? duuuuuude sucks >:[ learn to stay awake!
    lol i watched casshern..never again XD
    Isn't that a bit of an oxymoron?

:p

Yeah, that's a sentiment at least a couple people I know seem to share. I can understand why, I guess, but I'm personally tired of all the traveling.
    I'm good! How about you?

@_@

Lol.

You didn't, I think. xD

My favorites are Axel, Roxas, Xion, Demyx, Luxord, and Zexion.
    That's surprising ;D Could be why, but I think you sound like a guy :)

Maybe, why?
    I know, the sun can be brutal at times. Between the heat and the brightness. Was enjoying that too :D

Thinking about it, but it probably won't happen for a long time and might actually leave the fourms myself. Before that happens to be honest :d that's true that we would be ancient by then.

Yeah, that's the one. The other one, I've manage to encounter.

I see. That's true, that you wouldn't be able to talk to us if you were gone. I'm actually in the same postion right now..I plan on hitting red but after that, I'm considering the idea of leaving now.

Exactly :)
    Right! xD

I know! Twenty more to go and I'm red!
    That last one was in April, lol.

Let's see if we manage that, maybe we should introduce a sentence limit? *ggg*
    Jk.

Gee, gotta have to say the same goes for me. We really should invest something more in our bromance, ^___^.
    Pretty healthy despite work still gobbling me up. Since our company is expanding we get more customers. More customers means the company runs well and the job is secured, but it also means more workload, lol.
    Otherwise my move into my own flat seems to be just around the corner, my room at my parents' place looks now like a cosntruction site, only my bed, my desk and my Computer are left there, all other stuff is now in my own domain. Due to some problems with the kitchen furniture I haven't fully moved over yet though.
    As an auditor xD But it near to my house, that's why i'm happy about it, even though it was quite stressful lol
    Summer break for how many months? So, do you plan to go anywhere? :eek:

Nah.. i don't think it will getting better. I try to not think about it,if not i won't have a happy life.
    haha they aint got me yet! oh man if i get fired i can ganruntee you its cause of that very reason X'D

lol i see i just dont get what the point is i mean the world is done ending and the plot has no plot.
    I kind of do I guess. XD
    Soooo much fun. If you ever get the chance to, you should do it. Yeah I have been gone from home almost a whole month! It does not even seem like it.

Yeah better to learn things the easy way rather than the hard way.
    All of that wifi connecting can be so confusing. :/

Maybe I will. Haha I might can convince my mom, but I am going to have to use lots of my money for Dream Drop Distance so I will not be able to get one myself anytime soon.
    I am actually at my friend's grandparent's house in Indiana. I have been to their local theater a few times before. It was a pretty ok movie. I enjoyed it but I probably would not watch it again.

Yeah I know what you mean. It still is nice to get more bars. I will give you some too whenever I can. :)
    I guess what I meant is I have a hard time deciding on a gif. XD
    It can get boring but I love it so much when I get one it is worth the boredom. Lol I like looking at them. I want to use some for an all-shiny team too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back