• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Nine-Tailed Fox
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• rofl i've been on here the last couple of days. salty and i have been looking at the old embarrassing threads he and i made when we first joined.

sure, just message me on skype whenever you're on. i'm usually around, especially lately. i've had a really bad flu so i've been stuck in bed for a while. finally getting over it. but it'd be nice to catch up. i don't even remember when the last time we talked was lol
    I will keep my fingers crossed for your quick return. :) Yeah, it does seem that way. But I always spend 100s of hours on them, so I'm not worried. XD Me and you could always trade and stuff!~ Aww, I'm sure yours will be fine! ^_^ I want to see yours too.
    i'm pretty sure tumblr is eating asks because i sent you like two messages

oh well

thanks for the follow star-chan!!!! =w= have a kawaii day
    Ah, I see. Hope you aren't gone for too long, I like chatting with you.:3 Thanks, I need all the luck I can get. Lol, probably by the time I get Y everyone else will have grown bored of it lol. XD I can't wait to see your entries! :)
    no i tatooed the message onto my chest and actually stood outside your house for 5 hours hoping you'd notice

check tumblr again...
    Lol, I was starting to wonder if you had forgotten me. XD I'm doing fine, trying to fond a job, cuz I need the money badly. I have been reading a bit, playing Pokemon Black (Wish I had Y), and thinking of writing something for the Halloween contest.
    >leaves nice comment thanking star for tumblr follow
    >girl doesn't even reply

wow is star even your real name :////////////////
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…