• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your First Girlfriend/Boyfriend

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Lmfao, remind me never to shake your hand mate.

I had my first girlfriend at 18, partially do to moving around a lot, partially do to not finding anyone I was actually interested in. So, I'd say fifteen is pretty normal.

Then again, who the fuck cares what's normal or not, just do what's right for you, that's all that matters.

No worries, dude. That is unless you two are doing the Boys Scout's handshake. In that case, run.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
I was in the 9th grade. It lasted two weeks, I asked her to come to Church with me.....she tried to cut me.

Awards
I think it's perfectly normal. I wasn't even allowed to get one 'til I turned 16, and here I am, 16, and still single. I don't really care enough to go out and jump into a relationship just to watch it fail, either. I think it'll happen when it happens. There are things I need to focus on before I could hope to have a successful relationship, though, like confidence issues or personal goals.

Unless Dawn Rebirth counts, if so then 15.

Besides, my sister's been "dating" since she was about 12 or so, and after seeing enough of her break-downs and relationships, I'm more than happy to wait for someone I feel happy with. Whether he's "the one" or not, I refuse to put myself through torture just so I can say I'm dating someone. Just do whatever you feel comfortable with.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I was 13 when I got my friend boyfriend; it only lasted for a couple of months because I started to find him annoying.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I had a few "you should just date her" girlfriends throughout middle school, then around when I was 15 I had like a 9 month relationship... Not really anything to brag about. I'm too socially awkward to ever have one again. xD

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I was about 11. Lasted about a week. She was mean. I recently looked her up on facebook and now she's a smoking hot model.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I'd say it's normal, and who's in a rush to get a bf/gf anyway?

I had my first boyfriend at 16 but I don't count that as a real relationship, it only lasted like a day and I went out with him because my Mother told me to. XD

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Never had a girlfriend yet. I used to care, but not really nowadays. The way I see it, the best times to get intimate relationships are before and after college; relationships during college are usually just for kupoing around. Right now, I don't care for an intimate relationship, nor do I think anyone should ever actively pursue one, either.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
my first bf was a statutory rapist named christopher raynor

he was a leo and republican and is now "straight"

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
If I knew the things I know now there's no way I would've had so many of the past relationships I did. Though for starters I'd say my first 'real' girlfriend I had was in 9th grade. She was so hard to read but hey I was just 14-15 at the time and it only lasted like 2 months. To be honest I really didn't know what to expect yet I learned from it and most relationships I've had has been better than the past ones. So I'd say that I'm getting there.

Though at a young age, I'd advise against dating. Like, strongly advise it. Young teenagers just don't know how to date and it usually ends up in a mess. I'm not saying its for every case but yes for most.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Got my first girlfriend at a very young age. People often called it "puppy love". I think I was ten years old or possibly younger. She was a long-time friend. We only saw each other in the summers cause at the time, she would visit her grandma who lived in the same neighborhood I did. We started being friends when she was 6 and I was 8, and well, it was puppy love. It lasted for four years cause I moved away, and we lost touch after that.

As for my first REAL GF, we skip forward about seven years later when I am in my Junior Year of High School. Met a girl who went to my school, asked her out, and we "dated" for about five months. I say the term "dated" very loosely since the most we ever did that could be compared to a date was just hang out in the park. We were just fooling around, nothing more.

CaptainKchuckles

Don't worry, it's not a big deal to not date someone at your age. You will eventually find someone who is worth dating somewhere along the line. It definitely isn't something you will want to rush or you'll end up with a psychopath. To answer the question, my first relationship was when i was 16, but my brother is 22 and has never had a girlfriend. Not because he is hideous or anything, on the contrary he has women throwing themselves at him, he just chooses to remain single until he finds the right person. Go at your own pace, it's a respectable thing to do.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
It's ok. We're not on a race to see who gets to have a bf/gf at the earliest.

As for my first girlfriend, I was 16 back then. It lasted for almost a year; like only a day left for us to reach our "anniversary" :/

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
About 14 years old if I had to say; I know it was in 8th grade. Really wasn't into her. More like she liked me but I didn't like her, at least not like that. Peers kind of forced us together because they figured I was too shy to move things along (go figure, I didn't like her like that). She kept wanting me to carry her books around all the time and asking me for kisses and what not. I should have told her up front that I really wasn't into her instead of prolonging the cold shoulder technique until she left me alone.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Talking about age: I used to not date anyone more than 2yrs older than me. Now, I just don't really care aslong as they don't top 29.
Gotta stay within my age range, and I can't seem to date anyone less than 1 yr older than me. (no offense to anyone here, well - you shouldn't it's not like I'm dating anyone from KHI) Men who are younger than me by 1+ yrs, tend to have an immature mind. Idk it's either we're just gonna have fun for the night or we're gonna have a real relationship. Call me a bit demanding, but I just like to get straight to the point. Mind games are just not my thing, know what I'm saying?

Honestly, even though in my last relationship, as mentioned before we fell in love and such. And it felt as real as it could get. I look back at it now, and I just think it just wasn't enough.

So first Girlfriend? I've had one. Junior year, & it was an gratifying experience. I'm never gonna forget her. We made the perfect couple but we kept everything super low key, I remember we were so scared of anyone finding out. I guess you would call it more of an experiment rather than anything. But she definitely showed me another side of life. I look back and sometimes think if we would've stayed together, we would be the perfect couple. She was really beautiful more than anything lol.

First Boyfriend? right after her and it was my last. (the relationship lasted quiet some time, however)

I wouldn't mind another real relationship with whoever God brings into my life next. I'd consider a relationship for someone that's there to change my life, not my status.

I'd rather be single honestly. That way you'd have the freedom to do whatever you want, literally.

Last edited:

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I was 13(I turned 14 a few months later) when I got my first boyfriend. It lasted a good 9 months. And he was a KHI member. I totally regret getting into a relationship at that age and with basically a complete stranger for that matter(wow I feel stupid). I did meet him irl and he was not a bad guy at all. It just was not real love and I was too young. I learned a good lesson though. It is so much better to just wait.

Hecxy

Website
www.facebook.com
I had a boyfriend in first grade named Michael, though it was just that cute kiddy love you "awww" at.
We both loved Pokemon and played with each other all the time.
He had to move away, though, since his dad was in the service and they moved a lot...but he gave me a Dragonite card from a promotion when the first Pokemon movie was released in theaters.

My first real boyfriend I met when I was fifteen at the birthday party of a mutual friend.
Up until that point, I was in love with Sasuke Uchiha, so it felt nice for someone real to give me that kind of attention.
Plus, I thought he was cute.
It didn't last more than three months, though, but I wasn't heartbroken as I looked at him as more of a good friend~

My first girlfriend was my best friend and RPing buddy.
We went to the same school and shared a lot of the same interests.
She decided she wanted to pursue some guy, though, so we broke up...but we're better off just friends, anyway, and I never expect relationships with girls to last for some reason.

I think I'll try to enjoy being single for now, until the right person comes along~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back