• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
iDrops
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• DSJKHFLKSJH:LSDKHGPSDIKJG"NI:ODHGN{"KHSBJF:L?SK>JDN:DSLJBG::LKSDHBVLKSJDV
    D.Gray-man 219 - Manga Stream
    Just wanted to personally thank you for creating the banner for The Mad Libber Contest. c: <3
    I would uve' been able to create it myself, however due to equipment problems the only time I get access to AI or PS is during school /.\
    S 004 - ienzo628's Sta.sh Hi, I am working on this piece of drawing. It's supposed to be Riku and Kairi rowing away from Destiny Islands as it is being consumed by darkness. I want it to make it look like all of this is happening as if they are in a storm.
    But I never posted a santa to be better of. I think you just got lazy or forgot how to spell merry christmas. =u=
    Hey I'm new to this forum, but I need some help with the U.S. english ps3 Kingdom Hearts 2.5 BBS. So I completed all the stories on critical, but without paying attention I saved over my ventus save data and now that I want to play the secret episode I only need that 12th report :( I was wondering if anyone could upload a save file for ventus for me so I can get the file and complete the final episode ?
    Then i'm not sure on that one myself. Have you tried asking one of the 2.5 threads? Seems like I seen one for glitches.
    Nah. To much work. =u=

Hmm...It has to be glitch img then or perhaps you forgot to attach the sticker? You gotta arrange them so you get the maximum of 7 points per picture.
    I'm over that sh*t. I done beat them all on critical once, don't need to do it again~ xD

Definitely, her and her jiggling chest~ xD
    THen you shouldn't be missing one. o_0
    I just played critical to get the secret endings. That's all I'm doing though. I'll save fun stuff like extras and bosses for a standard mode. xD

I have Aqua left actually. Check the journals. There should be an empty spot of you missed a sticker somewhere.
    Me to. One of the best additions are everything in Xmas town. Started KH2 early solely so I could get there and be festive. xD
    Touch?~

Oh oh did you get renewal guard?! xD it makes the guard-counter thing three times easier.
    Finally got to Xmas town in kh2. The gangs Christmas forms make me feel all jolly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…