• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
King Sora X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey man. Figured I’d reach out and let you know that I logged on for the first time in years and saw our old posts on my profile and made me feel like a crappy person for losing touch with you. Though I would just reach out and see how you were. See if you’re still listening to the same bands or kind of music. I’ll try and stay more active on here if you ever see this and respond back. Hope all is well for you in 2022 ✌🏻
    King Sora X
    King Sora X
    Oh shit what's up man! Full month later, but better late than never, right? 😂 Life's been life but things have been fairly decent! And yeah, I still listen to the same bands. My taste has somewhat expanded but I still have a soft spot for screamo and the like. Hope you've been having a great 2022 too! 😁
    System Shock
    System Shock
    Dang, I never even saw the notification that you replied! Good to hear from you bro! Life TRULY is life 😂 I feel that so much. Things have been meh for me, but I guess I just try and look at the brighter side of things nowadays. Glad to hear you have the same soft spot lol. What kind of stuff have you found yourself listening too? I'm always looking for new music to mix in the shuffle. Some of my favorite artists as of late are The Neighbourhood, Denzel Curry, iamjakehill, Circa Survive to name a few. As far as heavy stuff goes, I really like Dayseeker, Bilmuri, Brand of Sacrifice, Like Moths To Flames, The Ghost Inside, The Plot In You, the new Motionless In White album is very good. Hope you had a good summer. It's already cold as hell here. If I don't hear from you beforehand, happy Thanksgiving to you (y)
    Hey dont know if you will comeback to ever see this but i am sorry for ditching you like i did in the other site your a great rper and you did not deserve that. I am sad that i burned that bridge but accept it was my fault hope your doing well wherever you are
    Reactions: King Sora X
    King Sora X
    King Sora X
    Hey man, been a while since I last checked KHI. And no, you didn't burn any bridges. Stuff happens that causes RPs to die out. It's nothing you or I did specifically. I hope you're doing well, though. :)
    Hey that's fantastic man. ^_^ Hope the job hunting goes well for you, and the novel rewriting in between too. So you're a big staff member now on RPG huh? What's that been like since you made it?! ^^
    Yeah Discord seems to work a lot better for chat now. You can find me on that as well.

As for me, been pretty busy with work, then not working, then back to working, and all in between that I've been mostly trying to get a little studio/cabin setup for my sister and myself to work on art, reading, play games, etc. Haven't really had the drive to try and start writing any kind of full story, but I have been putting the Aeronaut Story I was working on with Alex/Kingdomkeylight and started a D&D campaign all about it.
    I'm really annoyed with Skype, when it couldn't do simple things such as inform me about messages or even receive messages properly, so this is a super overdue apology for not seeing this message here until now. I hope you've been keeping yourself well man after this long. ^^
    Hi KSX, I just wanted to let you know that the various characters are moving on to Halloween Town because Sononea has been defeated and Machinecken is falling to darkness.
    Hey man, yeah I've been kinda shit lately to be honest. Would like to reconnect again!
    Hi, sorry. I’m rarely ever active here anymore xD I’m doing okay, just been busy. How are you doing?
    Eh, I wouldn’t necessarily say it’s to blame so much as that it is a bit more streamlined in terms of following multiple fandoms at once, so I’ve seen more activity on sites like Tumblr and Twitter. Ultimately it’s just personal preference and goals for use, so I definitely agree on that. It’s comparing apples to oranges, really.

LOL if only! xD That’s good, though! Looks like most of the staff hasn’t changed hands, which is sort of surprising.
    Hey hey! It’s definitely good to see you’re still around! :) Yeah, that was one of my fonder memories on here. Taking a look around, it seems like other broader social media outlets have begun to replace the forum medium, sadly :(

I’ve been pretty good! Just plugging away with work and writing as always :) What about you?
    That's good to hear, I've been pretty well over the years. I have a daughter that is about to turn 6, and i'm a department manager at a grocery store lol not the most exciting life but I'm content with it and it pays the bills. I still play video games when I have time though. What have you been up to?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back