• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your First Girlfriend/Boyfriend

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trag

Bronze Member
When I was 16 I met my first ex-girlfriend. She was admittedly airy, I didn't date her because she was smart, she was really hot and into anime. This didn't go as well as I would have liked, there was a lot of embarrassment and learning involved after the break-up process, and now it's just good that it's all over. We had a lot less in common than we pretended, I read books and she hated learning about anything that made her think even remotely deep. Engaging conversation was almost non-existent with her. When I turned 18, we broke up and we both knew that we weren't right for each other, and I think that she might have thought of it like it was a game. The way we treated one another was strange, and it still is. It's really shitty not having anyone to talk to, and when I try to talk to her now, it's like a different person. That's life though, and thank whoever that I'm not involved in that high school shit anymore. She has moved on, and I'm happy at least that she found someone more like her that her parents like, too.

sdr08

Hmm, I never had a girlfriend or even a date for that matter, and I'm 22, I don't know why girls always put me in the friend zone.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I dated a girl a bit when I was 17, in my senior year of high school. We never officially were a couple, though. My first real girlfriend is my current one. I was 18 when we started going out. So don't worry about when it happens. Find a girl you like, don't force it.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
The first time I ever "dated" anyone was last summer when I was about to turn 18. Granted, it was with a boy a year younger than me and turned out to be a huge fiasco, but it went on for two months so it counts.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
My first girlfriend... I almost don't like to count.
initially wanted to date me from an OLD crush to see if we'd work out.
then she broke up with me saying she didnt' feel the same way about me anymore...then dated me again because she "felt sorry for me"

... all the while giving bjs to my sort of rival in the baseball dugout... I was an idiot back then so I didn't believe she was doing it. since then my standards have increased GREATLY... she even wanted me back a few years later...

NO

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
I started going out with my first boyfriend on the 1st of January this year and we were both Seventeen at the time- we're still going out.

No one can say what is a 'normal' age that people should start having boyfriends or girlfriends as everyone ages/matures at a different rate.

Don't feel pressured into getting into a relationship that you know is either not going to work or you don't feel for the other person.

haseo47

Awards
My first girlfriend was 6th grade but that lasted like a day or two and we didn't talk so not really a relationship.
Other than that I haven't been with anyone.

Date someone, you're comfortable with and will have a good time with. Also, someone you can be..you with.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
The quality is not measured by the amount of bf/gf's but by the amount of great moments you had, always keep that in mind :p

That said, it has been a while since I last had a gf, never been in a real relationship to be quite honest. But I don't really care about that anymore. I'm just having a great time and when something comes along, great. If not, I'll just continue having fun until it does happen. Not really in a hurry to get into a relationship or anything :p

started going out with my current (and first) girlfriend on the 14th of January. i was 16 then (17 now) and she was 17. she's going to college in a few months while i'll be enduring my senior year.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
I've actually had 11 girlfriends, and I'm only like 17. A lot of them were short-lived, because a lot of them were either, kind of ugly after I was not buzzed, or I made mistakes with the girls that were worth it. I've only had maybe two meaningful relationships. The first girlfriend was during sophomore - senior year (I've been acting ridiculous this year, my senior year, which is why I've been so sex-crazed). We had a great time, but I cheated on her with her sister, and she found out, and dumped me. I regretted it ever since, but that doesn't stop my dick from getting horny, I suppose, xD.
I hope this is a joke. There's a difference between a f/// buddy and an actual girlfriend, people that you only sleep with for one day are one night stands.
I feel sorry for you, I'm not being cruel but per say, but atleast train your dick to handle itself. As king mickey rule had mentioned, it is the number of experiences that you share (sexual experiences have nothing compared to emotional experience) cause pretty much you can sleep with anybody. But it's not anyone whom you can just say "hey be my bf/gf" cause doing so actually requires more effort to maintain a valuable relationship.

just my two cents.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
I've been with my girlfriend for the last fifteen years (though we didn't start dating until 2008, my first too). She's awesome; cooking, cleaning, solving personal problems, fights for me. She has a twin sister who is the same way. We are always together, I can't imagine ever being separated from her. Also, the sex is amazing (once in awhile she invites her sister too:D).

Here's a pic:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Her name's right hand

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
I've been in quite a few relationships, most to varying degrees of success. Some things to keep in mind when going into your first (or any other) relationship:

Don't go in expecting to last forever. This is so outlandish and unlikely, when you end up breaking off, you'll feel destroyed.
If you feel like you can't be yourself around them, as if they only enjoy certain parts of you, the relationship isn't worth it.
Don't spend forever hung up on a boy or girl. When you eventually ask them out and if you get rejected, you'll feel crushed. If they say yes, you may feel nervous and mess it up somehow. Ask them out when you feel the budding seed of romance, that way, if they say no, you won't feel so bad, and can move on to someone else. If they say yes, GREAT! You've got a great start to a new relationship to where you can both get to know each other and experience new things and have fun!

One last thing, if someone cheated once, they'll do it again. Once and cheater, always a cheater. DO NOT GO BACK TO SOMEONE WHO CHEATED ON YOU, TO THEM THIS MEANS YOU ARE PRACTICALLY GIVING THEM PERMISSION TO DO SO, AS YOU WILL STILL TAKE THEM BACK EVEN IF THEY BETRAY YOU.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I recently seen my first girlfriend for the first time in years, and i have to say she really let her self go...)

she went
Spoiler Spoiler Show

to
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I had to try so hard not to smerk or make a weird face...:biggrin:

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
My first real girlfriend was... probably around 16 years old? I had two around my 13/14th years and then sort of another around 15. Then actually started dating and being intimate around 16.

I don't think anything is "normal" for people your age. Everyone experiences things differently than one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back