• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which World Would You Call Home?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria

braver by the minute
I can't decide between Twilight Town and Destiny Islands. I'd love to be able to go swimming and hang around the beach all day, but Twilight Town just seems like a nice place to live.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
Oh, nice question there. I think I would either like to live in Twilight Town for the fact it's so calm, quiet and beautiful. Eating ice cream at the clock tower would be frickin awesome...or The World That Never Was. Because I just love that city, it's so dark...mysterious and just FLAT out AWESOME BEYOND WORDS. I'd really enjoy living in the big castles. Because castles rock. :36:

Either one of them would be nice. Evern though they are so very different.

Marluxia777

Twilight Town by far...the best world ever imagined...never-ending sunset, icecream, and beautiful orange-gold landscape...the all-year summer part helps a bit too ;3 the only other world I would consider would be Hollow Bastion or Radiant Garden as it's now called...my favorite world in kh1...

D

Deleted member 71005

Twilight Town, I believe that it has a beach as well, isn't that where Roxas and the gang were planning on going with the money.

TigerLilly

I'd also have to say Destiny Islands because there is the mainland where you can actually get necessities and then the island with the little cove and fun trees and yada yada. And who doesn't want to be tan?

Gram

Banned
Awards
i'd live in twilight town, destiny islands would b my vacation spot :tongue:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Radiant garden, I'd love to train with Cloud and Leon after school...

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I always wanted to live in Agrabah from Kingdom Hearts II. I mean, it would be cool to meet Genie and explore the huge palace and market place. My vacation spot might be Deep Jungle from KH1, because you get to surf the trees, swim in the waters, swing from vines, and explore.

NumberVIII

Either Destiny Islands or Twilight Town.

I'd love to live on the ocean and the islands are so pretty, but I also adore Twilight Town. I'd sit on the top of the clock tower and watch the sunset every day. ^^

Zeeks11

Monstro. :0

Lol.

But um..guess destiny islands I would call home. Because It seems homey :]

Xenliad

I would pick Destiny Islands, assuming those aren't active volcanoes in the background. Twilight Town would be fine but it might also be a bit sad. Destiny Islands has a mayor though which means democracy which is a plus.

jdeib963

castle oblivion/land of departure hands down. Someone should search for Ven....plus ive always loved CO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back