Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
NumberVIII
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Ahhh <333333 ilu~

Oooh that is awesome! :D I'm already halfway through my second year and I can tell you, it's not half as scary as you probably think :3 And hey, if you ever need someone to talk to, or go over an essay or something you can ask me <3

I know how it feels :c Days really, really broke my heart and my interest in the series swung from purely fanfic to purely interviews and translating things. And now I basically have no translating to do news-wise (*guilty look at novels*) and I don't really feel interested in fanfic anymore... WHAT DO I DOOO

I am mostly ok! Family issues + 'that time of the month' pains + a cold + school + best friend moving back to America soon = *curls up and cries* Buuut yeah, mostly ok lol. Still breathing! aha

How are you~?
    hey bbg
    Chi! :D How's it going?

BTW... I'm considering giving Roxas another chance; what is it about him that makes him such an interesting character to you? :)
    the last cosplay was as deidara being a rendeer xD in some days more I expect to cosplay as roxas C: I have the wig now *---*
    congratulations! what are you going to study O:?

I've been fine C: going out with my boyfriend, hanging out with friends, cosplaying n.n
    ;A; sorry for not replying in mooooooonth!!!! I have been sooo busy with college >.<
    how have you been chii C:?
    It's odd; a year ago, I didn't really care too much about it. Now? I'm so excited about the game! :D

Skyloft looks so beautiful... ;A;
    CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! 8D *glompage* <33333333333333333333

Wut up? :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6