• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Aria
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    *one small glomp for woman, one giant glomp for WOMANKIND*

Bahahaha, I break out into song in the middle class anyways :p And i'm surprised you can do both! I've heard of that with science classes, but never in math. o_O You must just be special, or you could really like math too lol.

FACEBOOK FACEBOOK BOOKFACE FO SHO. Where the Fence is Low is probably one of my favorite songs on her new album, and Heavy Rope, but gah :D that does sounds like absolutely magical though, I wish that the artists I love came here :p

I got the extremely deep and complicated part of Silly Girl #3, and it still made me really happy :D Did you try out for your schools or were you just way too busy? D:
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *megasuperduperglomp*

Ugh I've actually heard that Statistics is better than taking Pre-Calc, so that sucks D: Maybe it's different here though then there since I don't have the option to do that until I'm a senior so... xP

YES YOU WILL HAVE TO SHOW ME SINCE THAT IS AMAZING. Gosh, like that is, I don't even know how to explain how amazng that would be right now! What was your favorite song that she performed? :3

I am doing swimmingly! You know Beauty and the Beast right? -Of course you would know it, phsst- Our school did it for a musical this fall! Made me quite happy :D
    *RETURNS GLOMP* Ugh AP classes D: which ones are you taking? Goodness, and you have a job too, that's really freaking awesome, busy, but defiently really freaking awesome.

YOU DID WHAT NOW? YOU DID NOT TELL ME OF SUCH A THING. *boom* Yeah, that was my mind. ;-;
    and you are gone again
    I am depressed
    and filled with deflated balloons

D:
    I totally know what you mean!!! I always wake up and then either have enough time to do my makeup or my hair xD

Cross x is the best part though!!! and there's a catagory in speech where you can write about anything that you want to, it doesn't have to be anything political and stuff which is what I'll try first :D

NONONO. YOU ARE DISTRUBING THE VOICES. THEY ARE QUIET TODAY... don't disturb their slumber o_o

Lol but I never see him anymore because he got his lisence D:

:p

Haha for a second I thought there was another state in the way xP I think you've actually told me that before, and it sounds fun :D

I've know that for like a month now (All Things Bright and Beautiful) xD and it isn't march , it's supposed to come out at like the end of spring D: There's more unreleased songs? :eek: I must k~nowwww
    I know, me too xD

Haha next year i'm trying Speech, and then I won't have to quickly come up with them like I have to in cross-examination xP

BECAUSE I'M A PSYCHICALLY PSYCHO HYPER INSOMNIAC o_o

I know!!! but we haven't really talked besides that, although he did show off in front of me by stealing this annoying kids phone, who was taking random pictures of everyone. He has a grip like an iron clamp ._.

Head in the ground like an osterich *spel chequer* >:p

I COULD BE, BUT I LIVE TO FAR AWAY :p I haven't been there at all, I've never been in the Northeast Dx

Oooooooooooh I didn't know that!!!! :D Have you heard My Boots by Lights yet? I think it's her newest song, and I'll look up which ones look all cool :D
    It's really really good! I die so many times though xD It was fun!!! We straightened one girls hair for the first time :D

Seriously? Hahaha that's amazing, one of the reasons why I am learning french next year....to sound much more formal than I really am :D

NO. YOUR PANTS ARE NOT A ABLAZE. YOU JUST DON'T HAVE ANY. o_O

I know!!! BUT GUESS WHAT? HE SAT NEXT TO ME ON THE BUs AND TRIED TO TALK TO ME A FEW TIMES. WHILE THERE WERE OPEN SEATS> And him and the bi- broke up :D Haha the sohpmores at mine are :3

Yes because we just love all that violence cause we are just such bullies >:p/end sarcasm

I AM THE GHOST OF EVERYTHING. Yeah! I have really no idea, we want to try to go to DC too, but that would be sooooo busy, yet super fun :p Haha I would too, just for the expierence xD

I need to go and check out more of them. Paramore and All Time Low shirts are pretty cool there :3 Lights has merch too?! :eek:oo I feel so blind now.
    I played Epic Mickey everyday until like 2 am xD I love that game so much <3 And I went to a princess party :p

Oh really? Are you sure that your truth really isn't just lies saying that they are truths? :D

But I'll still have a crush on him anyways!!! Freshman class doesn't have alot to choose from lol. I like sophmore guys more, and him :D

I bet it would! Haha no blood right? THat would be awwwwwwful :p I'll try it with sporks!!! AH THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!

o_o I am, I want to steal your memory in a total unnoticable fashion because that sounds so fun! I would've loved to go, but I'm going to NYC this year for my b-day instead lol. Did you get to try pumkin juice and butterbeer? c:

I'm not sure, my friend said that she got it from Hot Topic, (she's the one who got it for me) but it says Owl City in Purple and Blue and has a little sketch owl behind it :3 I need more Owl City things though like if the sweatbands go back in <33333333333
    Happy 2011 to you too :D
    I'm ok, just listening to music and hanging around my friends as usual lol. How have you been?
    It's ok! I hope you had fun!

I don't get jealous! I get optimistic :D

Ok I wish you extreme luck because I REAAAAAAAALLY like him :p

Oh my gosh! he got stabbed? Was it bad?! That's insane xD But I'll look it up. If I did it with my friends something like that is bound to happen lol :D

YOU WENT THERE? That's where you went? OMFG I"M SO JEALOUS. I guess I can be jealous because I'M SO JEALOUS!!1!! Yet happy for you because that sounds so unbelievably fun!!!

I got so many presents it was insane :D Plus an Owl City shirt :DDDDDDDD <33333
    SURE. SURE. You just go on believing that :p

Haha no! I still like him! He's just dating the girl I...hate :/ Blugeon her! But no, still like that :c

No! What is it? And blood?! o_O Whhhhhyyy??

YES IT WAS, now the second part needs to come out :p

I've been pretty good, just getting ready for CHRISTMAS! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEp.
    *squeeks* your avatar's so adorable!!!!!!
    Holy shit you do win!!! I'm too lazy to compare to that right now lol so I'll just do one more for good measure :D (I found how you did it though you copying and pasting foo! xD)

He started going out with someone else :c but! He still looks at me when I see him, and its really weird! Blehhhhhhhhh!!!! :/

At my b-day party, one of my friends was grabbing the last cinnamon roll, but then this other friend of mine grabbed a fork and stabbed it right through the middle almost getting my friends hand and it totally freaked us out!!! Hahaha random :p

I SAW IT AND AM GOING TO PROBABLY SEE IT AGAIN TOMORROW!!! :D
    AWWW ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER HAPPYFACE WAR AGAIN!! :DDDDDDDD BUT THATS AWESOME!!!!! HAHA THERES ONE FOR US TOO! BUT ITS FOR VARSITY SO I CAN'T GO :/ BUT THATS SOOO GREAT!!!!!!! I turned a guy down for lunch cause I still like the guy from the bus and I didn't like that guy, and I want to be single for a bit anyways until he finally gets guutttts to ask, but he's also the step-brother of one of my newer good friends! BUT IDK IF THATS BAD OR NOT O_O AND THATS OK!!!! I WILL SCREAM WITH YOU! *screams too for good measure* c;
    YOU KNOW WHAT? I WILL AGAIN!
    :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    omg lol

Jeez thats a long time!!!! I would die if ours was over an hour xP and our topic is "Should the Abuse of Illicit/Illegal Drugs be recognized as Public Health, or Criminal Justice?" Which is pretty hard too for the criminal justice side, but we are just doing research cause thats our brand shiny new topic haha and ours is too! But since I'm a freshy I can't go yet :/

Haha i'll probably acidentally acutally kick someone in the process *facepalms* xD and even by that time i'll be doing old persons little glee club in the home :3

I did meteor shower today in orange sharpie :) I am such a little poetic nerd lol

NO I ATE IT SO WE BOTH DON'T HAVE CHOCOLATE CAKE!!! And you use a spoon to eat cake? I use a fork :p lol

My love life is interesting, this one guy in my debate asked for my phone number again, (he asked my friend to ask me like 2 months ago and I was like, "he needs to ask me himself thank you very much c:") and so he did and then I HAVE THIS MAJOR CRUSH on this cute kid who rides my bus and I only know his first name, plus his locker is diagonally up from mine! And I see him all the time and all he does on the bus is stare at me until I look at him and he turns away. But he hasn't talked to me yet. My love life is just very exciting xP

And hahhaha that whole little mini paragraph made me laugh cause it had LOTR in it :3
    and ooooh I getchaaa, its really hard to find an uploading site that isn't like that though, like I've heard of flickr and stuff but I think they give viruses too :| and I would except I haven't worked with PS in forever!!! Like the last time I think was three weeks ago or so :( but I'm glad that it got complemented c: I think your set is one of my favorites that I've made ccc:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back