• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which World Would You Call Home?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YuRiPa

I know this thread probably already exists deep within the forums. Please feel free to move it or delete it if it does already exist.

So what world would you guys call home? I would love to live in Twilight Town, just to sit on top of the clocktower and watch the sunset.
What about you guys?:3

State

Awards
Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden
Peaceful, yet, filled of inner and outside trouble.

Rix

:)
Awards
Destiny Islands. Would hav loved to live in a place like that.

WaveK89

Although it's barely touched on, I still like to think Destiny Islands as home. The whole beach scene seems to work for me. Twilight Town sounds cool as well with the whole clocktower ordeal; however, I would be scared to sit on that ledge in reality.

Edit: The cityscapes in TWTNW also seems pretty cool. Hard to say if I would call it home, but I just seem to like the whole feel of it.

Last edited:

Jakek9

Disney Castle. I love castles, and I love the huge amount of space, not to mention it's a pretty cool town as well to.(BBS has Disney Town)

Though, I love Disney's castle more then Hallow Bastions, home wise.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I think I'd prefer to live on Destiny Island.

I just love beaches.

Fortissimo

Defiantly Radiant Garden. I love the sky color and the land scape and it seems like there would be plenty to do incase of boredom.

Magic

KH1 Traverse Town. It looks peaceful in the 1st district, but as soon as you step into the second, you are attacked by Heartless.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Destiny Islands, 'nuff said.

Though, sometimes I wonder, if I did live there, would I also get sick of the place like Riku?

Shadow Key

I would have to go with either Castle Oblivion or The Castle That Never Was. White is one of my favorite colors! (NO, I'M NOT RACIST!)

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Destiny Islands for sure. I couldn't wait to get back there the first time I played through KH1 :p

SilverCyrus

Traverse town.
that place is just amazing.

If none of the KH characters lived in any of the worlds i would pick Traverse Town.

Becuase i would pick Destiny islands just to hang out with Riku,Kiari and Sora.

But i dont think thats the point of the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back