• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Shadows and Reflections~ (Roleplay Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
There was no way around it, this place was crazy. Casper found himself repeating this in his mid over and over again. After the whole blender incident, he had trouble going inside any kitchen in fear of having to face the ice crusher setting. Luckily there were a handful of berries and fruits growing on trees that he used to eat, but a growing man needs his meat, as one of his older relatives would say. Then there was the nonsense lesson he was given today about the past. It was so confusing, especially how these "book" things worked. You had to open them, then you have to keep opening the tiny sheets inside! It would take forever to read a novel that way! But this wasn't the time for that, he had just mustered the courage to wait in line in the cafeteria for food, hoping for two things and two things only: Meat and not having to step inside the kitchen. He had gotten his wish...kinda. The lunch lady gave him two brown...somethings that were in either side of the meat--probably ham--along with a yellow something that reminded him of bugam, a side dish from where he came from. With it he took a see-through liquid in a bottle he hoped was water. Did he need to find a place to sit? It might help to have a friend or two that he could talk to, maybe he could even make a Gadam, or close strong friend who protects and is protected in return. That should be someone strong. Casper told himself as he began to walk, looking for an empty table...or maybe one with many human people in them.

"Sure. Name's Levis."
"My name's Cailey."
Casper froze on the spot. Levis and Cailey were names of the war gods whom destroyed an entire nation with their thumbnails just because they decided their nails were too long. Of course, in reality this was only mythology, but Casper didn't know whether mythology was ever real or fiction. Slowly, he kept walking, trusting that these two's thumbnails were an even size, and nowhere near big enough to squash him. He felt his breathing quicken, as did his heart rate and he sat at a random table he deemed was empty, still looking toward the two wargod namelings.
"So, how were your classes sis?"
Gwah! Not empty, not empty!
Quickly he turned around in surprise to see two females already sitting there.
"Isami mude fragh!" he muttered before he realized he was speaking the wrong language. "I-I mean, I'm sorry, I didn't see you two were here!" English idiot, keep it together! "I'll leave if I'm bothering you two." He finished pathetically.

SamuelVimes

The young man, who nearly managed to fall asleep was awoken by a female voice and the sound of something hitting his tree. Judging by the sound itself, it was a foot. Why would someone do such a thing? Frustration seemed like the only answer.

He lazily opened one eye and looked up at the individual who yelled at him. Ah, it was that strange girl in black, with the piercing gaze that he had noted some time ago - well, it was more like 2 or 3 minutes. And now she seemed to be even more pissed off at it felt like she was actually pissed off at HIM, presumably for the the colour of his t-shirt (if he heard her correct, she called him a "hippy"). Well, this was new to him - not a lot of people commented on his fashion sense before, since many here dressed in clothes that even a clown wouldn't wear. To be honest, he felt kinda outshined..but, his thoughts turned back to the girl standing above him. He should reply, really, or the next kick could be to his face - and he didn't feel like having a fight on this wonderful sunny day. So, he got up rather slowly, yawned and put on a puzzled face:

"Oh, hello there. What seems to be an issue here? Me sitting under this tree? I thought it was public property and I, as a member of the public, could enjoy the shade in peace. But man, I forgot to introduce myself! You can call me..erm..Koroviev. It may be kinda hard to pronounce, haha, but you can do it!"

His puzzled look suddenly became happy and he outstretched his hand towards the girl, offering her a handshake.

Last edited:

ThePromise

Tired
Awards

~Hiro is killed by unknown forces, thus being removed from everyone's memory. It's like he was never even there...~

"Fair enough."
was all Roy responded with, having no issues with a little game playing. Haseo himself still acted indifferent to the situation, as if he had no part in what Cira had said, but that was just who he was, and he respected that. Nemora wasted no time in rushing into her sister with a reckless hug, and as she turned around to give him one, Cira held on to her closely, seeing the struggle and finding it cute. A smile of content was clear on his face, and not even Cira's unpleasantness could ruin it."Yeah, let's go eat, they've got a lot of nice stuff to choose from, just wait and see." walking past everyone, Roy beckoned them over his shoulder, knowing that out of all, Nemora would follow.

...Why didn't I just walk away... Haseo had to excuse, so he turned and followed Roy off to the lunch room, knowing this whole interaction with the ladies has halted that. Still, besides Roy, he now questioned Cira's sanity, as well as Nemo's true nature. That tackle was hard, surprisingly ...this school had its fair share of strange folks but still, something was out of place here.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Hmph, so he's a smart-alleck. Tenyas looked at him with a measuring look. He wasn't exceptionally tall, didn't have any sign of having any unnatural strength [then again, her youngest sister was proof that looks were misleading], and, overall, he just seemed weird. About to make some sort of remark, the girl found someone else talking to her.

Lost? Her? There was no way she could possibly be lost when she wasn't even a student in this place. Well, not really a student at any rate, she came to be more of a mentor so as to keep an eye on her sibling. Giving the teen the same look she'd given Koroviev person, Tenyas replied, "No, I'm not lost in the slightest sense of the word. And," She frowned, temper rising but staying controllable, "How do you feel it necassary to try and guide someone who's older than you?" Sure, it may only be a year or two at the most but, it was still insulting. It would be like Ciralars suddenly trying to be top-dog in the family. That ship would be sunk and then incinerated before that could happen.

Turning her attention back towards Koroviev, she continued, "And yes, I realize this is public property but, that does not mean I have to like people staring at me the minute I walk outside. You both can refer to me as Tenyasyugan, I'm a new mentor at this school. If I hear you calling me Ten-ten or anything like that, we're going to have problems, understand?" She gave a little smile, decieving considering how her blood was boiling. Oh why, oh why, did she have to have such a short fuse? It only irritated her even more to think about it.
------------------------------------------

Nemora, of course, was the first to go running after Roy as he led the way to the cafeteria. Ciralars huffed once more, her cat going from the top of her head to her shoulder. Feeling like she didn't have much of a choice, she started following her sibling, noticing the look Haseo was giving her. She felt a bit unsettled by it and asked in a very slightly confused tone, "What are you looking at?", before speeding off to avoid the answer.

I don't need people telling me I'm a freaky cat-lady, I get that enough at home... And Nemo calling me 'old man' just for giggles doesn't help matters at all.

Sith, getting bored, decided to try and curl around the girl's neck, getting into her hood and knocking it off, causing her to panic at the sudden burst of light in her eyes. After removing the cat from around her throat and then fixing her hood, the teen endured some snickered comment from her younger sister and was a slight red hue. She hated showing her face and Sith probably knocked off her hood on purpose. Darn cat... I love you like a brother but, dang!

"Hey, hey, Sissy, can I borrow some money?"

... "What?"

The twelve year old dug her hands in her pockets and shook her head, "I don't have any lunch money."

"Dangit, Nemo. Now you want me to buy you lunch?" Ugh... How spoiled could you be?

"But, but, I'm huuuunnnnngrrrrrryyyyy-"

"Fine! Here!" The elder girl handed the other a few dollars, watching as she ran off for the line to buy her meal. Dangit, that was my lunch money. Geh, I'm not hungry anyway. Glancing at Roy and his tallish friend, Ciralars tried to think of what to do. Go sit at a random, empty table? No, then these two would probably follow suit or Nemora would drag her elsewhere. Forcefully. She'd be better off enduring the lunch period and hunting for her elder sister. Tenya would be able to get Nemo to head home at the least.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
"That was nice of you, thanks!" Roy had never picked up on her eyes, and was more focused on getting a little food.In fact he had already dug in his pockets for Munny he was going to give her. Now with Nemo running off after big sis gave her some funds, Roy took off after her to make sure she didn't get carried away. All in all, it was nice to see someone like him. Cheerful, outgoing, and happy to be in such a place. Standing behind her now, he had no problem deciding what he wanted. Just some apples, four in all, but only two for him. Haseo wanted to get here, but he didn't follow him in line, and Cira might have still been sore about her sister being here. So he'd help them, and maybe they'd give her a chance. "What do you see?" he questioned with curiosity. She seemed like quite the carnivore.

"...They're bother energetic, aren't they?..." Haseo doubted he'd get a response, and after all, he didn't have time to give one back there after she conveniently ran off before he could respond. But unlike Roy, he picked up on the minor struggle between Cira and her hood, as well as saw what lied beneath it. She wanted to be kept in the shadows, and obviously she hated attention judging from her attitude earlier. Giving a small glance in her direction, he merely whispered. "Ashamed of them?" he raised two fingers and motioned towards her hidden eyes before turning right and heading to the corner of the room, taking a seat with his back to the wall. The line was crowded so he'd get what he wanted later..

Awards
"No, I'm not lost in the slightest sense of the word. And,"

At that Ayame felt a bit relieved. Great, now I don't have to show her around. Although I should probably apolagise for insinuating- "How do you feel it necessary to try and guide someone who's older than you?" "Wha?" Who does she think she is!? Older my ass! Even if she is it can't be by much! Ayame's eye was twitching in anger. She was just trying to be polite, there was no need to be rude. The young woman then turned around, speaking to Koroview and introducing her self... As a new mentor in the academy. Ayame's mouth dropped as Tenyasyugan put on an annoying smile. "Okay.... Nice to meet you then." She stammered. "My name is Ayame, of the noble Takahashi family. It is... A pleasure to meet you." She said with a light bow. "If you don't mind me asking, what do you do here as mentor precisely?"

SamuelVimes

"Ten~yas~yu~gan..what a wonderful name for a new instructor at this wonderful Academy! It's so hard to pronounce and yet so delightfully easy to remember."

The young man's eyes looked directly into Tenyasyugan, seemingly studying her. However, they remained joyful and even a little ironic. What Koroviev saw though, made his grin even wider - the teacher's eyes had a chaotic, destructive spark that you'll usually see in ruthless individuals that would destroy you the moment you speak against them. Wonderful, simply wonderful - after all, he was very similar to this new face in his life, although he was only a monster when his life was in danger.

Then he realized that there was another person standing nearby and who was also a part of this conversation. He half turned, so he could have a look at the newcomer and at the same time keep the "demon teacher" in check. The girl who now introduced herself as Ayame (and was apparently a member of royalty) didn't look much older than him and was dressed in strange green clothes. Well, as the thought earlier, people's fashion sense didn't matter in this place of learning.

"Oh, where are my manners! I completely failed to notice you. I apologize from the bottom of my heart. You heard my name, no? Of course you did, just like I heard yours. Ayame, was it? Nice to meet you."

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Levis smiled as Cailey introduced herself. He began to stare out before hearing her ask another question. How long had he been in this academy?
"Only been here for this past week, today was the first day I've actually gone to class." Levis said rubbing the back of his head and laughing slightly.

He didn't know if school had started before today but he was sure it hadn't. He looked at Cailey and noticed that she was a bit older than he was, or maybe it was just her looks?
"Say how long have you been here at this school?" Levis asked the same question that she had just asked him.

Terra sighed and looked at Ventus. He honestly didn't want to talk about it, and hopefully Ven would understand.
"Don't want to talk about it Ventus. Maybe some other time." Terra said getting up. He was done with his lunch and felt like getting to the next class ahead of time. He still had to keep to his duty's as a mentor.

"Well I'm off. I'll see you in the next class Ven!" Terra said waving goodbye to his friend he walked out of the lunch room and headed outside to the courtyard. The blinding sun shone in his eyes and Terra had to block it with his hand so his eye's could adjust. As he walked, hands in his pocket, he noticed that older girl from earlier talk to a few other student's. It seemed she had things under control.

Terra didn't really know what to do or where to go now. He felt liking doing something, maybe a training exercise somewhere quiet. He began to walk towards the back of the School where he knew he could find some quiet to practice his keyblade techniques.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Avalos woke up and realized he hadn't slept for as long as he had wanted. But it was enough to survive the rest of the day. And he lost the urge to practice his magic swordplay. Oh well, I can do it another time. He rose from the bench and left the dojo. Was it still lunch time? Only a few losers were outside. Hmmmm. Then he saw here Tenyas! He had learned her name while she was fighting Haseo and had summoned that awesome hellhound. She sparked his interest in it and would love if she had taught him some of her magic. However she was bombarded by two other students. He almost yelled at them to leave her alone so he could ask her help. Oh well that would have to wait as well. He made his way back to the cafeteria and studied the scene. It seemed that factions had formed or temporary friendships for the new people. Interesting.

Seems Avalos missed out on the friend making part of school...well he would need some friends he guessed. Now for someone he knew. If that was possible. He saw many faces...and none he knew. There was one guy and girl talking...the girl looked older...but looks can be deceiving. He saw Terra and blond kid, the blond one was obviously younger....and he knew those looks weren't deceiving. He continued to look and saw some incredibly weird ones here. So this is how a keyblade wielder is supposed to dress. Maybe he should go shopping later and by some bell bottoms and a shirt with holes in strange places, or maybe something that involves zippers....lots of zippers. Or not, he doesn't have his keyblade just yet so he preferred being and dressing normal.

He then saw Roy and some friends of his enter....wait was that Haseo? Maybe he knew where Master Eraqus was. He would start with him first since he seemed saner. But who knew, maybe he was the crazy one. Anyways he needed to talk to him. SOON. He approached Roy and Haseo. As epic as that fight was with Terra, Roy didn't look that bad.

Looking closer he notice that they with two girls.....one exceptionally young. The other was the girl with the cat that slept on her head. That cat must have good grip. Were they sisters....there was something about them, he could't place his finger on it but they looked...familiar? He couldn't see how. He moved in closer and addressed Roy "Hi Roy." he then Turned then nodded at Haseo in greeting. "Haseo." After greeting them he came to the business at hand. "I was wondering if either of you knew where Master Eraqus was located?"

Tenyas

Hmm... Chicken, Turkey, Beef... What sounded better? A hand to her chin, she replied to Roy, "I see... Lotsa food of course." She giggled and kept moving so the line wouldn't freeze.

The little girl looked along the selection, giving a grimace as she spotted her most hated of foes. Cauliflower and Broccoli, yuck! Skipping past a majority of the vegetables, Nemora grabbed some fruit and then went running past the cashier, tossing them the money and yelling back to the boy, "Hurry up and grab something so that we can go play soon!"

Ciralars watched her sibling from a distance, one hand folded at her chest and the other nervously toying with the edging of her hood. "They're both energetic, aren't they?..."

Haseo, trying to start a conversation before she left. Yeah, that's all I need. Another hyper shrimp to bulldoze me over. Standing a small distance away, she glanced at him in time to see him whisper something at point at her eyes. She couldn't hear him well but, by going by the motion of his lips, he was saying something along the lines of "Ashamed?". Nervously, she looked away, pulling her hood lower as the boy walked away to get a table. Yes, she was ashamed of them. Wouldn't you be if they were a marking of what you were? Or, at least, of what you weren't...

Suddenly, Nemora went sprinting by, snaring the teen by her jacket and launching her over to the table where Haseo had just went. The girl released her grasp mid-run to slide into her own seat while Ciralars was left with the extra momentum, tripping over herself and then falling to the floor.

Quickly getting back onto her feet, Cira tried to fix herself, flustered and giving a very upset look at her sibling. Cait Sith had went flying and, in feline fashion, had landed on his feet, trotting back to his owner now and leaping up onto the table in front of her. Purple and gold eyes looking at the cat, she mumbled, "That never happened."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was very entertaining to see how this Ayame girl went from looking like she was ready to snarl to bowing like some little domestic kitty-pet. She was, apparently, of royal blood so that only made this even sweeter for the elder teen. "I'm here to give a hand to the teachers, specifically Master Xehanort who was the one to enroll me." A lie if there ever was one, but it was a good one the man would likely keep if he wanted to keep this dog at its leash. "There are only two Masters to control a couple hundred students, so you must understand that they need as many capable hands as they can get." She smiled again. Oh how fun this would be.

Suddenly, the Koroviev person spoke again and Tenyas returned to look he gave her. So, now he was examining and measuring her up. His voice was cheerful, as was his body language but, his eyes were quite betraying, peircing her own with a little bit of knowing and with almost the same kind of glare she knew from somewhere... Where had she seen something like that before? Hm.

Well, now that she was around two students to keep herself entertained, she planned on watching the show for as long as she could. If she wanted to or ever got bored, she could simply give some BS excuse that she was due for a meeting or had to go check up on some other enrolled students. This was an Academy, which meant that people were around for the entire school year on campus or very close by. Perfect for her to study who to add to her list and how to go about with her new 'job'.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Man, she's really hyper.. Roy admired as she giggled and proceeded through the line. His lunch was already set, and he merely waited to get to the fruit part of the aisle before taking four large, juicy red apples. Licking his lips and making sure he didn't spot any holes or signs of rotting, so it was definitely safe to eat. By the time he looked back towards Nemo, she was already running off, asking him to do the same and head over to the table. Nodding in response, he made sure to purchase the four apples and thank the lady for her time. When he was about to head back to his table, a passerby briefly said hi before moving off again. Glancing over his shoulder, Roy was about to say hi back, but he was already moving off. Avalos was that guys name, right? Well, he was out of earshot, so he merely headed off towards his table, seeing Avalos head that way as well, and Nemo running quickly towards it with Cira in her grasp.

Meanwhile, Haseo had already sat and clasped his hands together as usual, letting his chin rest on his knuckles with his eyes closed. There was nothing to dwell on, until someone decided to approach him and ask where Eraqus was. "...Last I recall, he was monitoring the stragglers who are still sparring ...check outside." that was all he could really tell the guy, and right after that, the little girl had gotten to her seat, while the obvious thud from Cira was just beside him. Opening the eye closest to her, he smirked a little. "..It did."

"Head's up!"
A tossed Apple at Haseo was sent, and easily caught one handed. Roy didn't expect any less. Now with three apples remaining, he glanced at Cira and tossed her one. "I didn't see you two go so I thought I'd get you something." taking a seat besides Nemora, Roy took a bite out of one of his apples, savoring the taste it bought to his mouth. Fruit was always good, and for some reason, he wanted that more than anything else today.

"Thank you." Yeah, he was quiet, but that didn't mean he forgot his manners. That was pretty selfless of the guy, Haseo had to admit he was ..different. Scooting over a bit, he made room for Cira to sit down, unless she preferred the floor.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Master Xehanort let out a sigh, as he dropped a file he was holding back on the desk. The old man had read through the files of students since they arrived. Since Tenyas was not a student, he yet to get a file on her. The old man began to clutch his head and laid back in his chair. He began to chuckle a bit.

I only need Tenyas to get rid of the slackers and Eraqus. Once she done that, I could just dispose of her. I could do this myself if I wanted to, but I would only be dirtying my own hands. Why do chores if you can get someone else to do it.

He took out an expensive gold pocket watch from no else, but his pocket. Xehanort checked the time and notice that lunch would be over soon. The man quickly put the watch back into his pocket. Like he done most of his life, he would observe the actions of students. Label those who were worthy and those who were not. The gears of his plan were slowly going into motion. Master Xehanort got up from his chair and soon left his office.

My dream will no longer be a fantasy it shall become reality.

-----------------------------------

Looks like I pulled a stupid move right there. I knew I shouldn't have brought it up.

Ventus watch as Terra got up and left the cafeteria. The blonde felt he made his friend upset. Well who wouldn't be if you brought up a lost. There got to be a way to be happy. Wining isn't everything, is it? Maybe if Ven set up a match for Terra. Or buying him something nice for him.

I guess I'll have to think about that later. I best get my own lunch.

As Ven was getting up, Raido had just came back and sat down. "Rai I'll be getting lunch to." Raido began to take a bite from his sandwich and nodded to his friend. Ven then headed off to the lunch line.

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
Just finishing his second hamburger, he easily tossed both of the wrappers that contained his delicious lunch in the trash can right below up. He kicked back and leaned on the branch. The breeze felt fresh upon his face, and it was pretty great. About half way asleep, the tree he was suddenly in began to shake violently. Investigating the cause of this disturbance, he looked down to see a very odd looking girl, talking and trying to intimidate another student. The girl didn't look like she was one of the regular students here, so she is probably new. Leaping down from his perch, he landed a few feet away from the two, now three, seeing as another girl walked up to them. He cleared his throat as he was going to speak, and looked at the trio of people. "Sorry, but do you mind explaining why you hit the tree? I was actually trying to get a nap in." Vincent sounded pretty angry. Whenever Raido woke him up from sleeping, he usually hit him for disturbing him. Number one thing that he hated the most: Disturbances.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Eraqus was now sitting in his office. Sitting down in his hand crafted cherry wood chair, he was reading over the file of Roy. After spectating the sparring match between Terra and Roy, he was a perfect candidate to become one of his apprentices. He didn't base any of this on power, but on the amount of skill each person uses within a fight. So far Roy was the only that showed this, and Eraqus was already looking into him. Throughly reading over his file, he had memorized pretty much all of the basic details, and he was looking over some of the skills that were included. Opening one of the drawers on the right side of the oak desk in front of him, he pulled out a stamp. On the stamp, it read 'Approved'. He used this to stamp the file showing that the person was ready to become his apprentice, if they chose so. He stamped Roy's folder, and turned around to the file cabinet, and placed Roy's folder back in the spot it belonged.

Turning back, he picked up the cup of hot green tea sitting on his desk, on a small plate. Taking a small sip, he let out a long sigh of relief. This year is going to be a very long year.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Aqua was walking towards the cafeteria. When she was near the door, the aroma of the different kinds of foods that were in there filled her nostrils. Most of them she found disgusting, but the other things like some of the chinese food that was filled with vegetables inside. Aqua wasn't much of a meat eater, so she usually got something like a vegetable egg roll, or just a simple salad. Today she wasn't in the mood to eat anything. She simply walked inside the large room, filled with students, happily chatting amongst themselves. Scanning the cafeteria, she noticed Ven standing in the lunch line. She decided to try to be as sneaky as she could, and began to sneak up on her unsuspecting prey. When she approached him, she grabbed him from behind and ruffled his hair. "Gotcha!" she said to him. Hopefully he wouldn't get mad at her, but he never usually does.

Tenyas

"Heads up!"

... Eh?

Ciralars watched as Roy tossed an apple at Haseo and then another towards her. Catching it in her hands, she looked up at the boy, a little bit confused. It was her fault for listening to her sister's whining and giving her her lunch money. For all Cira knew, Nemo could've already had lunch back at her school before running off and coming here.

Rolling the red orb in her hand, she looked at the boy skeptically. Was he for real? First, shoving her out of the way of a flying demon-dog, then apologizing for her walking right into him, and now he was getting her lunch when it was her own dang fault she didn't carry around much spare cash. It was joyous and nice to the point it made her feel sick. A person like that was just destined to get themselves hurt at some point. Smashed into peices the minute they act too nice for their own good...

"Oy, Sissy, ya gonna eat that?" Nemora had already managed to make it through a fair sum of her lunch and was eyeing her sister enviously.

Rather protectively, the teen took a swift bite from the apple and took a seat at the table, her back towards the main flat-top as she crossed her legs and looked towards the wall, out one of the windows that gave a view of the campus. Cait Sith moved from the table's top to her shoulder, looking at her and then following her gaze. He probably wanted her to thank the kid.

Even though she didn't have it in herself to say it verbally, she did smile a little bit. Thanks.

Awards
After Ayame had asked Tenyasyugan what her mentor duties were the boy in the tie dye shirt suddenly spoke up. He repeated Tenyas' name, putting emphasis on each syllable. Ayame raised an eye brow at him as he eyed their new mentor. He certainly is mellow... She wondered if he was a new student as well. "Hmmm." She rested her left hand on her waist and looked off to the side. I think I would remember someone dressed like him... Then again-. Her train of thought was cut off by the boy now directing his attention towards her. He apologised for not noticing her somehow, speaking very formal. He inquired if she picked up on what his name was. He picked up on her name, but Ayame wasn't sure what his was. "Umm, is it..." She paused, trying to remember what it was she heard. Koarco? No.. Korakawa? That's not it.... Oh! She raised her index finger in realization. "Koroview correct? It's always nice to meet another fellow student." She smiled and gave another slight bow, then turning back to Tenyas.

"I'm here to give a hand to the teachers, specifically Master Xehanort who was the one to enroll me." "Huh?" As far as Ayame knew, it took more than the approval of one of the masters to get into the academy. But then again she wasn't always sure, and she was a mentor, not a student. "There are only two Masters to control a couple hundred students, so you must understand that they need as many capable hands as they can get." "Oh, That makes sense I guess. This must be your first day as a mentor then, seeing as we the students haven't been introduced to you properly yet." Ayame wasn't suspicious of Tenyas, but there was something about her that made her skin crawl. Mostly those eyes of hers, the odd color was nothing to her as she'd seen stranger. It was more so the feeling she got from those eyes that Tenyas wanted to devour her. Meh, I'm just being paranoid.

It was then that a rustling from the tree above them alerted her. Tilting her head back she saw Vincent leap down to the ground from it. "The hell??" He then went on to get angry, spouting nonsense that just angered her. "You lazy bum!" The lightning haired teen yelled as she bonked Vincent on the head, smashing him into the ground. "As if you have the right to yell at anyone! What the hell are you doing sleeping in a tree anyhow!? I bet you were planning on cutting class weren't you!?"

Sparks

gone
Cailey noticed before Levis replied that a student from across the room was staring at them. She couldn't tell if he had just zoned out and was looking their way, or if he showed some fear of them. Cailey thought of giving him a little wave, just to see what he would do but before she could he turned to the people he was sitting by and started talking to them. She didn't really know what to think, she'll probably see him in class later, lunch was almost over anyways, and then another class. Then Levis replied to her question,
"Only been here for this past week, today was the first day I've actually gone to class." Levis said rubbing the back of his head and laughing slightly.
Cailey smiled a little bit at his response. He was a newer student then. Levis then asked her the same question in return.
"Say how long have you been here at this school?" Thinking about it for a second, Cailey nodded and replied,

"I've been here for about a year now, and I still sometimes get lost in this place." She said smiling and looking at her bottle of water, which she hadn't even opened it yet. Looking back up at Levis she noticed a scar across the bridge of his nose. There was an urge inside of Cailey to ask how he got it, but she kept silent, not wanting to speak about something like that and so that it wouldn't get tense if it was a bad experience. She just looked towards the window and gazed outside instead.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Keyblade sparring session. Made up by a number of students, Participants of the block section held it outside the campus to showcase their skills with their keyblade; by hitting and taking out the enchanted dummies as many as you can within the time limit. It's every students' frustration to comply in a time pressured dare. But in Rouga's case, it's different. Since the dare requires the keyblade, he's into deep. And if he doesn't do it, he'll get beat up by all of the participants and call him names for the rest of the semester

One-by-one the leader of the group called their names in an alphabetical order. Some are just showoffs. "You're on, Zanma Rouga!" the instructor yelled out his name that struck his attention from all the way from the back row. He bowed his head and gritted his teeth, confused and hesitant. But if he doesn't comply, then it will cost him his self esteem. And so with a sigh of "Here goes nothing...." he grabbed his struggle stick and walked all the way to the front row. While he is continuously humiliated by his blockmates for grasping on to his struggle stick.

Finally, he made it in front, beside the leader. The leader looked at him and then jot down his name on to her records. "Ready..." the frightened kid muttered as he took stance with his struggle stick. But before he can charge, the instructor held him back. "You have to use your Keyblade here kid, a simple struggle stick won't do dent with the enchanted dummies." said his instructor to Rouga. "B-but... I---" he started stuttering, at this point he doesn't know what to do. "Wimp! Wimp! Wimp!" the crowd behind him began chanting names to him which adds to the overflowing pressure he is in right now. He bit his lower lip and then clenched his fist tightly. Finally he's had enough, he hurled his struggle stick through the crowd with such speed that it plunged into the tree bark like a sharp dart. That made the whole class shut up because they were overwhelmed. "Ya'll shut up! SHUT-UP!" he snapped, frustration has finally got to him.

He then turned his attention to the enchanted dummies. "If they want to use a keyblade, then by golly they got one!" he then jerked his right arm to the side and then started focusing. The whole area then began to heat up at swirls of raging flames began channeling unto his palm. But as soon, the room began to shake and Rouga dropped on his knees in terrible pain while still channeling the flames. The flames then became stronger and his whole blockmates fleeing the area for safety. "C-can't.... control.... argh!" the heat was so intense that it literally tore his gauntlet apart. "I... can't----take--it! STOP! STOP!!!" with that, the channeled energy suddenly exploded unto his palm with such impact at it alerted the Academy's safety crew and sent him flying back. He then took the full impact of the fall by landing on his back. But the second-degree burn on his right arm is much more painful. He was twitching, and squirming in intense pain.

Last edited:

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
"...Last I recall, he was monitoring the stragglers who are still sparring ...check outside." Haseo told Avalos before returning to his other affairs. Ok.......he wasn't outside a few minutes ago. Maybe that had changed. Avalos left the cafeteria again and returned outside where nothing seemed to be happening. Or at least nothing that interested him. Except the same group of people who were there earlier. Tenyas and Co. The stragglers who seemed to be latching on to her for some ungodly reason. It also appeared that they had gained a member who seemed to be arguing with green girl. What did they want? Maybe they could prove useful to him though. He studied the characters.

The female was wearing green clothes (very odd) and seemed to be attempting to run the show....which didn't seem to be going so well as she got into what seemed a debate with the guy by the tree. The other guy was looking seven kinds of mellow. If that's what you want to call it. The third guy looked like he had been enjoying a good nap or something and it had been interrupted. Hmmm...they all looked interesting in their own ways.

Tenyas appeared to be mildly amused by them.....only tolerating them for enjoyment purposes. Well she would have to tolerate him as well. Avalos walked up towards Tenyas and Co. and didn't bother to wait for anyone to notice him. "Hi, my name is Avalos and I was wondering if any of you could point me in the direction of Master Eraqus office or where he might be right now."

SamuelVimes

Life, as Koroviev learned long ago, is impossible to predict. The situation changes every second - no, every millisecond even. Just a few minutes ago he and Tenyasyugan were alone and now, bam, 3 more came in. First was some dark-brown haired young man wearing a coat with a fur collar. He seemed to be sleeping above him as well! How did he ever miss such an obvious fact was beyond him. Rusty, you're getting rusty Koroviev. Back in your world this could have been your last lunch. Never let this crap happen again.

Ah, but was another individual who walked up to the group asking for directions. Some white haired man who really wanted to meet
Master Eraqus for whatever reason. Koroviev opened his mouth to tell him the directions, but closed it when he realized that he had no idea. Well, he knew the GENERAL direction (he met Eraqus already) but it wasn't enough. So he stood back and watched the scene unfold, waiting for a good opportunity to jump in. As he did so, he never forgot to pay attention to where Tenyas was - after all, she emitted a sort of aura that made him well aware that if he said the wrong thing a fight would break out, and he, Koroviev did not want to fight a teacher, since it would for rather bad PR.

Last edited:

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
Eraqus was just finishing his cup of tea when he felt the need to take a walk. Placing the small cup back on the small plate. Pushing back in his chair he rose up from it, and began to walk towards the door. Before he went there though, he stopped to look out the large window that overlooked the courtyard. From here, he could see what the students were doing. Right now many seemed to be having a fun time chatting with their friends, and happily eating their lunch. Another 40 minutes of this and the classes would start to begin again, which would probably upset most.

Now starting again towards the door, he opened it up and stepped outside. Closing it behind him, he turned around to lock it. Starting towards the cafeteria, he felt like he should go check out what was happening there, and because he was pretty damn hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back