• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Shadows and Reflections~ (Roleplay Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Hmph... It was getting far too crowded here. What started off with her talking with a couple students has turned into her getting stuck in what seemed like some reunion she wanted no part in. If she were like her younger sister, she would've shuffled off the minute people started speaking to her. If she were like her youngest sister, she would be lavishing in the attention and trying to get some 'game' going.

Since she was neither here nor there on that scale, she did the next thing she could think of.

Just walk off with a simple wave for the cafeteria. "Well, it seems like you're all getting along well," She noted the boy who'd been sleeping up in the tree. He seemed familiar in a weird way. She'd have to dig into that more later. "I'll be seeing you all around in class."

Walking up the steps and into the building, she took a moment's thought to consider everyone she'd just seen. Some of them seemed like they'd be on the slacker list, especially the one who'd apparently been sleeping. The hippy looking one seemed strange, a weird look of some hidden instinct in his eyes, but for all she knew he could be on her hit list as well. That girl, Ayame, had come off as spoiled. You could tell it from the way she dressed, spoke, and acted. That last kid who'd walked up seemed like he was new and weak. Very easily swayed or lost.

At any rate, she now had the opportunity to track down her sister, wherever she was. And, going by sense, her littlest sister was here as well. Oh joy, the whole trio would be having some fun, wouldn't they?
-----------------------------------

Sniff sniff.

Nemora had finished eating and was now sniffing at the air, a look of curiousity on her face. Ciralars tried to ignore it, attempting to focus on the calming green feild outside. It'd probably be nice to just pass out for a while out there, looking up at the sky. Of course, she wouldn't do it with anyone around. She'd wait for everyone to be gone at night or wake up in the early hours to bask in it herself, all by herself.

A quick shudder went along her spine and Cait Sith perked his head up, looking towards the cafeteria doors. "Mrrow." He mewled, catching the attention of his owner.

Oh no... I know this presence. Sure, nobody else can feel it but me and Nemora but, god, do we know when she's around. Cautiously edging away from the direction of the door, the teen tried to make herself unnoticable but, only managed in giving the impression that she was very, very, uncomfortable.

The twelve year old stood up and smiled, waving as the familiar figure walked into the cafeteria. "Hey! Big Sis! I see you~, hee hee!"

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Eating in silence and finishing within two minutes, Haseo tossed the apple core in a near-by trash can. While Roy had finished one and was half-way finished with the last, Nemora beside him had begun sniffing at the air. Staring at her for a few moments, Roy himself soon began taking notice and looked at her, wondering what it was she smelled. The look on her face was puzzled and curious. If that weren't enough, Cira had attracted his attention by scooting a little closer to him for some reason or another. His eyes on her now, he dared himself to ask her why she was acting so strangely, but that was until Nemora stood up and called over to apparently another sister. His eyes following hers, he soon found himself staring at that cocky woman from earlier. "..Another one?" he muttered to Cira, facing forward and shutting his eyes in that usual position he rather favored.

"Hey again!" Roy welcomed Tenyas to come sit down, letting the sisters get reaquainted with one another.Since Nemora was rather excited, he left his seat and allowed Tenyas to take his if she so chose. Tossing the remnants of his first apple away, he chewed through the rest of the last apple, wanting to see the siblings mingle.

Tenyas

"...Another one?" Haseo whispered it, making sure that the elder girl couldn't hear him.

Cira glanced back at him, expression showing discreet distaste of the current situation. Sure, she'd been hoping her sister would show up but, not smelling like she was ready to let heads roll. "Yes, it really is 'another one'." Another problem at any rate.

Tenyasyugan smirked at the teen's unvoiced greeting, the small smile quickly disappearing as she spotted the boy next to her. Her eyes almost seered with anger. You. Oh yes, she was still holding a grudge at the match from earlier. Him and his little aero trick that humiliated her in front of her own sister. Her younger subordinates should never laugh down at their leader.

"Hey again!" That voice... Familiar. Oh, it was that other kid from earlier, the little preppy one with a goofy grin. He scooted over as if expecting the girl to take a seat there. Hmph, not even if the floor was burning with the flames of Hell. Giving a decievingly polite grin, she spoke, "Well, hello to you too." Eyes turning towards her siblings, she questioned them, "My, my, Cira, who are these friends of yours? And Nemo, you're here too. Your school got boring I'm guessing?"

Nemora giggled and put an arm around Roy in a small hug, a friendly gesture to most but, to Cira, it meant that the girl had found herself another toy. "Yep yep! This one is Roy, he's really funny and said he'd play with me today. The tall guy with the really bored look on his face is um... um..."

Ciralars finished her sentence, still looking up at Tenyas with a mixed expression of disdain and fear. "Haseo."

"Yeah! That! Anyway, he's um... I dunno, he's just him~." She laughed again and pulled away from the boy, only to stand up and trot over to her oldest sister, swishing her coat like some obedient little kid.

Tenyas looked at the older boy with a small grin, her eyes filled with poison, "We've met."

Oh dear... Maybe it wasn't smart sticking with the very person her sibling seemed to hate today? Ciralars could only wonder as she tried to keep her distance. But, then again, this was too fun of a chance to pass up. "Oh yeah, didn't he roast you in your own roasting match? Which, come to think of it, you weren't even supposed to have since Master Eraqus never approved you."

"Hm, since you've brought that up, I'd like to tell you that I'm now a mentor at the Academy. I don't need the teachers to approve my every movement. That also means that," She stepped closer to the teen, heeled boot clacking on the tiled floor, "I get to watch every little movement you make. You can't even bat at a fly without my knowing."

Well no sh*t, Sherlock. You can frickin' talk to ants if you wanted to. Wait... WHAT? "Since when were you a MENTOR?"

"Oooh!~" Nemora beamed brightly, now hugging one of her sibling's arms, "You get to help teach now, Sis?"

Tenyas had such an air of arrogance, you could slice it with a knife. " Why, yes, Nemo. And, it has been official since I just finished talking it over with Master Xehanort. He was quite insistent, actually, that I take the job. Apparently," Her eyes darted towards Haseo, "He believes there are way too many slackers in this school."

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
"...Funny." Haseo had kept silent during the interaction between the sisters, not moving so much as an inch the entire time they spoke. And it seems that even after he left her, she still couldn't get over her humiliation. No, really, this was just funny. Opening his eyes only to keep facing forward, he looked at Tenyas from the corner of his eye, unimpressed by her idea of humor. If that was the best joke she could come up with, then she wasn't worth worrying about, even if she was a mentor. " I would think that after getting humiliated in front of many students, getting crushed by your own pet, and even being mocked by your sister would help you understand the idea of being humble. I was wrong." standing up and keeping his eyes onto hers the entire time, he only had one last thing to say in regards to her little attitude problem. Making a 'tch' sound in disbelief and some disgust, Haseo moved past Cira and began heading for the exit. "Someone like you teaching? ..Master Xehanort must be getting old."

Stopping beside Tenyas one last time, he cast a dead glance at her, showing no hate or amusement. She was just pathetic, and the tone he spoke to her with was just as neutral. "I've seen enough of you to know that you're going to live a very lonely life. You'll have no one, and sooner or later, your sisters will outgrow you, and leave you behind for someone greater than you'd ever be..and I feel sorry for you." leaning in to her slightly, he then moved past her, letting the shock of his judgment rock her before she did something very stupid. He'd need to talk to Xehanort about this when he got the chance.

_

"......" Now Roy was one for positive comments and approval, but even he felt the ice cold sting Haseo delivered to Tenyas, and right in her face too. The warm arm Nemora gave him earlier pleased him, glad to know that they were on good terms, and even he and Cira were okay. But he couldn't help but feel as if all the warmth in the world was disappearing when Tenyas stopped by. There was so much anger and hate inside her, he could literally feel it across his skin. And now, with Haseo walking away, Roy moved over to Tenyas after a moment of dead silence, placing a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sure he didn't mean that, he was just upset about the slacker comment ...I'm sure he'll apologize later." Fat chance of that, but Haseo was still respectful. You just had to ..well, respect him in return. But Tenyas hasn't respected him at all, has she?...

This wasn't good..

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Even though Ven went to only to get lunch, Raido was starting to feel lonely already. The white hair boy had finish all his lunch and was now just sitting at the table with a empty tray and a empty bottle of juice. The boy then decided to get up and throw his trash.

After finding a trash can, Raido threw away all his garbage in it. As he was making it back to his table, he saw Ven in the lunch line along with Aqua. They were probably talking and that was most likely Ven's reason for not being back yet. Feeling somewhat sad, Raido went back and sat at his table. Like always he was alone. Looking around the cafeteria he could see people enjoying themselves along with there friends.

It wasn't Ven's fault, it was his own fault. Even his own brother wasn't his friend. Nobody in school even knew they related, and that's what Vincent most likely wanted. Raido's only friend at the moment was Ven and he had to trust him. After Ven was done with his conversation and getting his lunch, he'll come back here and talk to Raido. Or maybe the blonde had already forgotten him?

No Ven is my friend, he wouldn't forget me. I shouldn't even think that he had ditch me. Aqua and Terra are his friends so I should expect this. I'm still going to wait for Ven, and if he doesn't come back.......... then I guess I should accept the fact he ditch me.

Raido then put his head down. He was going to wait for his friend to come back. Even though lunch wasn't going to last to long.
----------------------

Master Xehanort had found his way to the courtyard. Watching students hang around here just annoyed him. Such freedom they have, yet that will all come to an end. The old man observe a few students near a tree. Three he had recognize since they came to the school. One was already on his hit list. Just looking at the boy's direction disgusted him. How badly he wanted to destroy him, but he had to remember that he would leave that to his little pet.

Xehanort didn't stay to long in the courtyard.What was on his mind now was his tool. What was he going to do with it at the moment. Assembly would need to be held to discuss what is to come in the school year and such. Sadly, he will have to be there. Letting out a sigh, the old man stopped at the path leading to the cafeteria.

What a pest assembles are.

Soon two students pass by him and began talking very loud. It wasn't like Xehanort to eavesdrop on unimportant students' conversation, but heck they were talking loud enough for him to hear.

"Hey did you hear about the new mentor."

"Yeah I saw her talking to Ayame eariler. I wonder if she nice."

"I just hope she isn't boring like that old fart Xehanort."

"Her name is Tenyasyugan if I remember. I heard her say it to Ayame and the Koroview guy."

"I heard Master Xehanort approved her in himself, so I guess she really must be boring."

Xehanort stop listening after he had got the information he wanted. Tenyas seem to be calling herself a mentor around school and saying he admitted her in. When the hell did he do that? He didn't approve of this.

That little nuisance. To spread such a lie. I never gave her permission to pretend to be a mentor. None the less I guess I will have to play along for..... now. When I see that girl, she'll get hers.

The old man kept the thought fresh in his mind. Looking towards the cafeteria, he saw Haseo walking out of it. Not the person he was looking for, but he'll have to work with. Haseo and along with Terra was one of students who he wanted to be his apprentice. Maybe setting a match against Terra and Haseo might make Xehanort's choice final. Xehanort walked up to Haseo and greeted him with a smile.

"Hello Haseo its nice to see you. Impressive show you and Tenyas performed earlier. So how have you been my boy."
-----------------------
Ventus's turn was almost up. The boy could almost taste the sweet fruit they had. Before he could move up in the line, something grabbed him behind and ruffled his hair. Only one person did that to his hair alot. Plus hearing the sweet voice state: "Gotcha!" Ven knew it had to be Aqua.

Ven turned around and began to laugh. "Hey Aqua I was wondering when you show up to lunch." He had gotten use to his hair being ruffle, so it really didn't bother him when a friend did it. Then he notice it was his turn in the lunch line. As he got his lunch, he was talking to Aqua.

"Oh Aqua I got to show you my new friend Raido. He a really nice guy. He should be at the table me and Terra were sitting at earlier."

The blonde didn't want to bring up what happen to between him and Terra just yet. Maybe after they reach the table. After getting a slice of pizza, a juicy apple and a cartoon of juice, Ven was all set to head back to Raido.

"Aqua you should join me and Raido. It would give you a chance to meet him," said Ven walking back to his table where Raido was located.

Last edited:

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
'How were your classes sis?" Jo looked up from her tray of a vegetarian sandwhich and looked at her sister. Did she really want to tell Tsuki front on that she had no friends but she found the classes intriging? She turned a bit to her left hearing something being uttered in words she couldn't understand. Next to her was a pale guy with extremely white hair, light blue eyes and wearing a green hoodie. Jo was quiet surprised at his sudden appearance, she must really have been out of it for someone to sneek up on her.

"I-I mean, I'm sorry, I didn't see you two were here!" Jo was glad she wasn't the only one 'out-of-it'. The boy semed to be scolding himself. "I'll leave if I'm bothering you two." The guy looked like he was going to get up and leave and he would have; luckily Tsuki was here and had her head screwed on. "Noooooooo. We would love to have you sit here with us!" She happily stated. Jo smiled at her younger sister, always so friendly and out with it. Wish I could express myself like that.

Tsuki saw an opportunity and she wasn't going to let it get away. So what if this guy seemed alot older than her? She wasn't going to pass up an opportunity for a friend.
"Buuuuut~' She said making an effort to sound friendly. "- you have to be our friend." At that moment Jo looked like she was going to facepalm herself, Tsuki smiled knowing that her sister didn't approve of this forceful behaviour. Tsuki looked up at the snow haired boy and smiled, but her head turned to see some guy getting up from a kind of crowded table. Whats going on?

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
The people here were so nice. Casper had hoped they would be, but he knew that most people would often pretend to be kind in order to gain an advantage over others. Still the idea of having two friends (which would be two more then he currently had here, as well as being a higher number then one by one itself) won out over him.
"Okay!" he said enthusiastically. "My name is Casper Donn, but people always call me Casper. They also call me 'Star Striker' 'cause when I landed here I accidentally knocked out the star of a big tree covered in snow. Or at least, I think that's why they called me that." Unwrapping his sandwich, he still couldn't understand what the bread was for, and thought of them as another form of wrapping paper. He unpeeled them both and set them down before taking a bite out of the meat by itself. "Sorry, I haven't had meat in a while. Fruit and stuff like that mostly."

He stayed with the two for a while talking about small idle things, and got their names before excusing himself, deciding it would be best to explore the rest of the school grounds while he had the chance. But really, where would he start? Then it seemed to obvious to him, and he picked up a nearby stick and drew a circle in the dirt. He then slammed the end of the stick in the center of the circle and applied pressure to it until it broke into multiple pieces, Most of the pieces had fallen outside the circle, but one piece had stayed in and was on the left side of it. He started walking to the left.

Last edited:

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
So she had been at this school for a year? Wow, so she had experience with the teachers and the curriculum...which sounded better in his head. She had been staring at him after she had finished speaking then turned away. Was she looking at his scar on his nose?

Probably, it was quiet noticeable, since it went across his nose bridge, causing people to look at him then at the scar. Still it wasn't a very interesting story unless you considered getting robbed and fighting said robbers with a metal sword, dodging a knife to the stomach and then getting cut across the nose only to have the cops get there after said break in happened.

But it didn't matter since she turned away, and lunch was almost over. How long did lunch run for? It seemed like it's been going on for at least three hours, but it had only been thirty five minutes. Was time being slow today? Levis felt for no reason at all a dark presence enter the lunchroom, and fearing that if he turned around he would get attacked, he went back to looking at Cailey.

"So, what do you do here for fun? So far most of the kids seem to only be doing either fighting, training or sleeping." Levis said looking around at the people in the room. Most were from his previous class, and others looked as if they were there just to fill in the space needed.

A burning rage filled Terra as he began to attack the wooden dummies he was using to practice. Why did he feel this way? Was it the fact that he lost to that kid? Maybe, but all Terra could do was swing his keyblade with all his might to get his anger out and not hurt anyone in particular.

After destroying the last dummy, Terra stood there slightly sweaty from the little exercise he just did. He felt slightly better, but still his chest felt like it was about to burst with all the emotions in his heart. He slowed his breathing and the pain went away.

He stood up a slight smile appearing on his face before returning back to a blank expression. He turned away from the place where he had been training, a shadow behind the tree's moved slightly out of eye sight, and Terra had not even noticed. He waled towards the main building of the Academy.

Tenyas

Dead silence.

Perhaps the most clustered three seconds of thought Ciralars ever went through. Did that just happen? Someone pinch me. That could NOT have happened! He just burned the burner! He melted the melting pot! He absolutely iced her. God, what I wouldn't give for someone to just break her. I don't need two insane people with me in school. I should laugh! I should cheer! I should do a frickin' jig like Willy Wonka! Oh shi-She's talking. Ciralars' train of thought derailed as she payed attention to her elder sibling. Shutting up now.

Tenyasyugan looked between Nemora and Ciralars, giving them a look that said, in a threatening way only they would get, that this was never to be spoken of again after this point in time. She huffed, reflecting on what had been said. That bastard... What right did he have to criticize her and her family? Him saying sorry, leaning in as if to give a hug. BAH! She didn't need his damn pity. Roy walked up and set a hand on her shoulder, trying to say some words of comfort. This only infuriated her more, causing the girl to slap away his hand and push him away, breath hastening. "Don't. Touch. Me." She hissed, making Nemora, who was still clinging to her arm, only hold tighter.

Whispering gently, the little girl said, "Sis, don't get angry. He didn't mean it." She gave a slight yelp as Tenyas shirked off her grip, leaving the girl behind to leave the same way Haseo had gone.

Watching her sibling leave, Nemo froze for a minute. She hated it when her siblings were upset, it made her feel... Funny. Like a spring was going to fall out of her. In a childish need for comfort, she moved over to where Ciralars was, clinging to her arm instead and sitting at her side. Cait Sith meowed again and, feeling this a moment when it'd be alright for him to, moved from Cira's shoulder to Nemo's, rubbing his head against hers.

The teen didn't really like the contact. It made her shiver, an icy feeling in her gut. But, she allowed it for a moment, speaking to everyone, "Sis... Has never actually had someone talk to her like that before. She normally shuts them up right quick or pulls a sweet act to get on their good side." I guess she's found herself a good rival, huh?

"Hey, hey, Roy? Do yer fingers hurt? Cuz, last time someone tried to pat my Sis on the back, she used her fire stuff to burn their fingers." The little girl motioned with her hands as if they were being burnt alive, only to be elbowed by Ciralars who stood up from her seat, eyes on the clock.

"Lunch is over at any rate. Any idea on what's next for today? Cuz I haven't a da-..." She looked at the twelve year old who looked back up innocently. "Cuz, I haven't a dang clue."

That damn fool... Who the hell gave him the right to speak to her like that? She was older, more experienced, and, dammit, she was certainly not going to stand for any treatment like this. Hmph, he was an idiot for walking off on his own like that. It gave her all the more opportunity to shut him up for good. And yet, part of her found it funny how easily he put her into a fury. Kind of like how a dog loves to see a cat at its fence, even if it can't reach it. It gets them excited in a way that makes them feel alive.

Still, despite that, she was going to have fun slicing off his tongue and-... Master Xehanort got to him first. Damn... She'd have to wait until another time. The old man was not to be toyed with so soon, no point in joining in on something only to drop out the same day. Stopping her heated walking, she turned and changed direction for the main building.

SamuelVimes

Koroviev was never sociable. Why should he be? Most other individuals were usually incredibly boring and he only tolerated them because they could give him something. Like the cafeteria people - by remaining friends, he was allowed to use the kitchen to make his own food and brew his own tea. Or the poker people, who were his source of income in this academy. When he didn't need anyone to use or maintain a relationship with, he simply walked into some forgotten corner of the Academy and took long naps. Other times, he went training - no matter how safe some place is, one must always stay in shape. The forces of darkness were real motherf0ckers, ready to do anything to take over worlds, so they were to be expected to show up. Perhaps that new teacher he met today was really a enemy spy? Well, that was a topic for later time. Right now, after leaving the crowd which ruined his picnic, he was heading towards the training facilities. He was whistling a simple tune absentmindedly while he walked.

Thirty-three minutes later, he stood in front of a row of practice dummies, his simple, battered Keyblade in his right hand. He moved towards the first dummy slowly, carefully - and then swiftly striking the target with a simple swing, a hit that would leave most enemies decapitated. The next dummy received a generous gift of a hit to the right arm. Then to the left. Then came both legs, and finally, as a finally, a flurry of quick slashes. Pausing to catch his breath, Koroviev marveled his work. Ah, this was so relaxing, destroying these dummies. It would have been more fun if they were actually enemies though - but, enemies can easily be made. Koroviev giggled quietly, and sat down on the bench, thinking about a possible list of individuals who could get the honour of becoming his enemies.

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Walking for a few minutes, Casper came to an odd building that reminded him of the ones on his home that were used to take care of the elderly, or the sick. Not hospitals, just small areas. He felt curious about what the inside might look like, so he decided to go in. To his surprise, there was already someone else in there, along with many stuffed human-like...things that were being smacked around by the male. He looked rather happy with himself as he took a seat on a nearby bench. Casper walked in and picked up a lone head.
"Did they do something to you?" He asked the male timidly, walking over to the headless object and placing its head back, only to have it fall off again. This didn't make sense to him at all. "What were you doing here?" He asked, with more force then last time.

SamuelVimes

"Oh, they? I just had a nice practice session, that's all. Each one of my moves focuses on removing specific body parts before becoming a flurry of quick attacks. If you want to, I can show you it, mister..oh, screw it, I'll show it to you anyways. John, put out another 6 dummies - I'll pay for them later on."

Smiling his usual clam smile, Koroviev waited patiently for the dummies to be set up, humming some sort of a march tune. After the process was complete, he got up and walked up to the first dummy, turned towards Casper, offered a bow and suddenly swiftly turned back and slashed. Head, right arm, left arm, right leg, left leg, flurry. Each strike hit the mark precisely, each attack clean, elegant and yet very simplistic. Yet, there was something in these strikes that would captivate anyone who enjoyed watching demonstrations of skill.

"Nyo-ho-ho, sir. Did you enjoy this scene? I put on my best show for you, since you seemed ever so interested in why I destroyed these poor dummies."

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
"So...you're using them for practice?" Capser said, straining to understand. "That's the stupidest thing I've heard! And I've heard the Jeret speak before!" The Jeret was a monster that contradicted everything it ever said and done. The face that Casper had met one that was the age of five was something astounding in itself. "These things don't move, don't dodge or block! What good of practice does it do to bash at something without a brain? You might as well not fight anything at all." He stated. Back Home, they would always pair people up to block anything the other would send, to get the maximum affect out of the training, so seeing this made Casper feel as though this type of training was completely lacking.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
And just as he walked out, no more than thirty seconds afterwards, Xehanort reared his head. Immediately Haseo stopped and narrowed his eyes at him, as if accusing him of something foul. Folding his arms, he cast his glance out towards the courtyard. "..I want to know what kind of game your playing with Tenyas, someone like her isn't qualified to teach. Too aggressive, and too arrogant for her own good."He confessed to Xehanort, hoping the master would see how very wrong he was in standing up for a girl like Tenyas. He was confident he got her to shut up back there, but if she really was to be a mentor, this would be a very long year for him. He enjoyed peace and decent company, but with Tenyas, you got neither. "..and now I wonder if you've been drinking." He'd justify his reason and not reconsider at all. Haseo could already tell he wouldn't win this one, unless by some odd

_

"..Sorry.." Roy mumbled, regaining his balance after being shoved, and awkwardly looking at the floor while rubbing the back of his neck. He only wanted to help her, but maybe he crossed the line by touching her shoulder.When she walked off he didn't try to stop her, only hoping she'd come back in a better mood later. And when she was gone, and Nemo found comfort in Cira, Roy sat back down, listening to Cira's explanation. Haseo was the first to take her down a notch, so it must've been bad for her."I see.." he concluded, looking back up at Nemora when she played with her fingers. No, luckily he wasn't burned. "Hah, no, I'm fine." And Cira had a point, lunch was coming to a close. As for what was next ...well, he did hear something earlier. "Oh, something about an assembly in the Auditorium soon I think." His eyes going from Cira to Nemo, Roy stood up and shrugged. "I guess we'll play later, it shouldn't take long ..its mostly about rules and stuff.."

Sparks

gone
A chill ran down Cailey's spine suddenly that made her shiver. It was a dark feeling, an uneasy chilling feeling, that kinda spread around the rest of the cafeteria. She wasn't sure if anyone else felt it, but what Cailey knew for sure was that she felt a strong dislike towards it, even though she was safe here. After her minute of complete zoning out she heard Levis speak again asking what she likes to do.

What I like to do?
She didn't have to think that hard about it, as it was the easiest thing to do during history class instead of writing down notes, especially if she already knew a ton about the subject. Drawing gave her something to do, and a way to express how she was feeling, but most of the time they were happy pictures anyways. She didn't want to end up like some tragic artist who cut off their own ear or anything...
"Well I do all of those things, but I like artistic things more than studying and fighting. Like drawing, and music, it gives me something to do in my spare time so that my life isn't scheduled like: 'eat, study, fight, sleep; then repeat the next day.'" She said smiling. Un-predictablity made her life exciting, unless it was for a bad purpose, then it would suck.

"What do you like to do for fun?" She asked in return, even though there was little time before the assembly next period.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Most people would say "hi" back and such, but it seem Haseo was one to get to the point. Another thing that Master Xehanort liked about the boy. So calm in such the strangest of times. The boy had somewhat reminded him of his younger days. When he and Eraqus were just starting apprentices. Oh those were the days, but that was the past and this was now.

"..I want to know what kind of game your playing with Tenyas, someone like her isn't qualified to teach. Too aggressive, and too arrogant for her own good."

Just what the old man was afraid of. It seem the word of Tenyas being a new mentor was spreading fast. Those girls he saw earlier and Haseo would most likely not be the last to hear about the word that was going on. Heck he wouldn't be surprise if Eraqus had heard about Tenyas being a mentor yet. Xehanort had to cut the weed before it grew any further. Before the old man could muster up an answer, Haseo stated something else.

"..and now I wonder if you've been drinking."

It has been awhile since I had a good drink..... regardless that little pup needs to be on a leash.Thinking she all tough. Oh trust me this old man still knows a few tricks. But if I want things to screw up. I'll have to play along.

Xehanort cleared his throat and began to say his answer. "You think she isn't a good mentor? My boy, if I were drunk, I think that I would've rather made a fluffy rabbit the new mentor. At any rate, I'll have a little lecture with her on respect."

That girl will surely get hers. Haseo as always you are very observant, but I hope that won't be your downfall in the future.

Master Xehanort then saw the back of Tenyas as he saw her walk back to the cafeteria.

That girl will learn about discipline soon enough.

Master Xehanort then looked back at Haseo. "I have to go talk to someone for a minute So will have to chat some other time my boy."

Before he could hear the reply of Haseo, Master Xehanort walked towards the cafeteria. His target was more then obvious Tenyas. The old man follow after Tenyas with his own pace.

You are so lucky that your useful.

Last edited:

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
Vincent wasn't particularly fond of the girl that interrupted his nap. As soon as he got down from the tree though, Ayame, like the bitch she is, started to yell at Vincent, like she usually does. Ever since he first meet her, she always thought that he was some dumbass idiot who enjoyed cutting class. Frankly, it was getting quite annoying, and he could do without her constantly bashing him on the head in an attempt to hurt him. When she hit him, he shrugged it off like it was nothing, and went back to glaring at Tenyas. Shortly after the crowd began to grow, she left off, probably somewhere to do something else. The amount of people starting to gather the tree was annoying. He could be enjoying a good nap right now, but instead people had to gather around his tree.

The hippy looking guy shortly left after the weird looking girl. Seeing as too many people were around, Vincent figured he would leave too. Probably to the assembly room just to wait. He really would say something to Ayame, but she wasn't worth it right now. When she didn't want to be a bitch, maybe he would talk to her.

After about 5 minutes, Vincent was in the cafeteria. Looking around, he was still looking to see if his brother was here. Spotting the white haired furball, he began to walk over to him. Taking a seat next to him, he was silent for a while, then began to speak. "Hey Raido. How's the academy going right now?" Even though he didn't want people to know that they were siblings for various reasons, he would still look after his brother, no matter what.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Aqua began to laugh as Ven turned around to face her. He began to talk about how he meant a new friend at the academy, and he wanted her to meet him. "Ok. I'll meet your new friend. He sounds like a nice guy." Following Ven back to the lunch table he was sitting at, she looked at Raido, and a new person that seemed to be familiar with Raido. Aqua has seen this other kid around before, and if she recalled right, his name is Vincent. Smiling at the both of them, she placed her hands behind her back, and tilted her head sideways a little. "Hello, I'm Aqua. I take it your Raido, and you must be Vincent? Correct?" she said pointing at the both of them respectfully. Maybe if she played her cards right, she could make a couple of new friends.

Awards
Vincent wasn't being very response to Ayame. She expected this reaction, but it wasn't wanted. Ayame calmed down, and sighed as she watched him walk away. "I'll see you later then..." She said to him as he left. Ayame by no means hated Vincent, it was just that he always seemed distant to her. So all of the times she would get on his case was her simply trying to get a little humanity out of him. It was then that Ayame noticed she was all alone... except for the new student who had asked for directions. She looked over towards him, memorising his appearance. She then began to walk towards him. "You might want to check his office, if not there then perhaps the training grounds. There are signs, so you should be able to find your way." She continued onward past him, walking into the halls. Geez, lunch sure is dragging on... wait, isn't that? Turning a corner she saw Haseo and Xehanort. She could barely make out what they were saying, but the fact that Tenyas was indeed not a mentor reached her ears. What? That woman... Ayame was angry, but even more than that she was confused.

What would she gain by claiming to be a mentor? Did she do it simply to look more impressive? That didn't seem like a viable reason to her, but if not that then what? She's hiding something, I just know it! Turning around Ayame started to go back the way she came... Only to nearly bump into someone. "Oh, sorry about that I should really watch whe- Hey it's you!" She suddenly said with a gasp. She had run into Tenyas yet again. The lightning haired keyblader wanted to say something to her. Call her a liar, a fraud. But nothing came out of her mouth. Her lips were pursed shut, and her eyes a bit wary. She hadn't been this close to Tenyas before, and she was not liking it. Ayame had always been a bit sensitive to the inner emotions of people hearts. While she couldn't tell what someone was thinking, their most powerful, basic, primal desires could be felt by her. What is this? I almost feel as if I'm gazing into a raging black hole. It's... Unsettling! I can hardly breath!! "I... Have to go." She mumbled in a shaky voice before hurrying off in the opposite direction. Just as she was passing Haseo and Xehanort the bell rang, signaling the warning that lunch would end in a few minutes. She stopped and feel to her knees, her breathing was heavy, and the image of the darkness within Tenyas just made her feel even more comfortable.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Lunch was reaching its end very soon, and still Ven had not return. Raido hope they could at least chatted some more until class start again. He guess they would have to talk another time. Soon someone sat at table where Raido was at. He was hoping it be Ven, but he was sadly mistaken.

What the hell does he want with me?

It was Raido's brother Vincent. The white hair boy glare at him and turned away from him. He had no reason to talk to him. Not what he had done to him. It seem no one in the academy even knew they were related and Vincent wanted it that way. Seriously Raido never got that at all. Was he afraid that Raido might make him look bad? So what, they were brothers and aren't they suppose to stick together. Yeah Vincent broke that logic long ago. Raido was at the academy first, why the hell did guy had to come to. The white hair boy was perfectly fine without him. The boy was able to stand on his own two feet without his so called "brother" to watch over.

Vincent finally broke the awkward silence by trying to start up a conversation.
"Hey Raido. How's the academy going right now?" What did Vincent expect a big smile and hug from his younger brother. Well he must have another brother because he surely isn't going to get it from Raido. Vincent got his keyblade from there old man at the age eleven. While it took the age of fourteen for Raido to summon up his own. Vincent got more attention with there parents then Raido ever got. The only people who ever treated Raido better than Vincent was there grandparents.

"Sorry, but do I know you?" That would teach him for not making people know they were related. "You remind me of my brother, but I forgot that he'll back at home. Can you please just leave me alone. You probably got a whole bunch of friends waiting for you." Raido said in a tone that was emotionless. And the boy still didn't look at his brother. All he wish from him was to leave him be. Vincent wasn't going to ruin his friendship with Ven, Raido won't have it one bit. Speaking about Ven, he had just return back.

"Sorry it took me so long to make it back Rai." Ven took a seat in front of Raido and new guy at the table. The blonde had seen the guy in his class. Mostly sleeping in Master Xehanort's classes. If he remember correctly the boy name was Vincent. This was actually a first time talking to him. And looking closely he saw that he and Raido shared some similar features. Were they related in some way?

"Me and Aqua was having a little chat. I hope I didn't make you wait to long. Oh and hello there Vincent, if I'm correct," said Ventus taking a bite from his slice of pizza.

Raido was glad to have Ven back, but couldn't really show it to well because Vincent was still here. "Glad your back Ven and this guy was just leaving if I was correct," said Raido looking at Ven. Raido was trying to make it clear that he didn't want Vincent here. If he truly care about Raido, he would have been by his side since he came here. His brother should have told the school the truth. Sadly, Raido's anger would be quench a bit when a sweet voice said his name.

"Hello, I'm Aqua. I take it your Raido, and you must be Vincent? Correct?" she said pointing at the both of them respectfully.

It was truly her. One of the prettiest girl in the entire academy. She was also one of the top students, next to Haseo and Terra. Aqua was name of the beauty standing before Raido and Vincent. The white hair boy's face show signs of blushing and majorly. They say love would tame the beast's heart. Then again this wasn't a fairy tale and Raido was no beast. The boy quickly try to conceal his blushing from Aqua, by looking at the table.

"Um, its n-nice t-to m-meet you Aqua. I am very honor that such a high person like you is standing before me," said Raido trying not to sound to nervous.

Ven could tell his friend had some crush on Aqua already. The blonde could also feel some tension between Raido and Vincent. Did something happen between them?

Tenyas

An Assembly? Ugh... Ciralars frowned in distaste. Not only would she be in a room filled with a couple hundred people, she'd be in a room packed like a tuna can with a couple hundred people with her sister that just loved crowds.

Cait Sith hopped from Nemora back to Cira as the teen stood up. The other girl followed suit, fixing her coat and returning to her beaming self as if nothing had ever happened. "Alright, so where's this Auditorium? I'm guessing it's gonne be stuffed in its own big building considering how the rest of this place is set up."

"Neh, neh, Sissy!"

"Yes?"

"I know where it is! I saw it on my way here, it's just around the back I think. Can we go, can we go? I love assemblies~, heh heh!" The little girl started running for the back door, snaring Roy by the hand and dragging him along.

God, I wonder how long this one is going to last before breaking. Giving a slight shrug, Ciralars followed after, Cait Sith purring with his paws kneeding her jacket, giving a slight meow as all three moved out.
-----------------------------------

Frackin' A! If she had one more person 'bump' into her or even make eye contact, she was going to roast them as they slept in their dorms!

It was that brat from earlier, the 'noble' family girl. Ugh, well, at least she left in a hurry. As far as Tenya was concerned, no human was to face her for the rest of the day unless they wanted a hell-hound to 'accidentally' end up in their bedroom's closet.

When she cleared her throat, it came out as more of a harsh growl as she made her way towards the dorms. If she was needed, they could send some little pipsqueak for her to squish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back