• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Shadows and Reflections~ (Roleplay Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Ven was looking for Vincent, but still couldn't find him.

Did he go to the assembly already? I can't give up, he has to be here somewhere.

Ven was back at the path leading to the auditorium. He could see not much students in the area, just your usual stragglers. Ven let out a sigh, he still couldn't find Vincent. The blonde soon turned around and spotted the brother of Raido. Ven could by looking at the boy's face that something was on his mind. The blonde walked up to him, and put on a brave front.

"Nice to see you again Vincent," said Ven with a smile at the end. The blonde wasn't much to get to the point, but frankly time wasn't on his side. The assembly was probably starting shorty and he had to know this quick.

"I thought the big brother was suppose to look out for the younger brother. Raido told me what you did. He was pretty upset when he told the truth. Why would you denied your own brother. Big brothers aren't suppose to do that. You think that makes you cool and bad just because, he can't live up to be the little brother you want him to be. Not everyone looks up to a brother who denies that there related. I wanted know why and so does Raido. You could tell me or not. I'm not the type to force an answer. I'm just saying your not going to make any friends just because you do stuff like that."

Ven paused and wonder what his answer would be. People hated when they were wrong. Ven wouldn't be surprise if Vincent got violent. The silence was in the air and Ven was guessing Vincent wasn't going to talk.

"If your not going to talk about it, then I won't make you. Come find me when you do want to talk," said Ven starting to walk away.
----------------------------------

Raido had been waiting for Ven's return for awhile, but the blonde was still nowhere in sight. Did something happen or did Ven take a detour? Whatever was about, Raido was hoping his friend would hurry up. He wasn't one to rush someone, but he was rushing because he didn't want neither him or Ven to get in trouble. Soon enough trouble would be at his feet.

Master Eraqus had just arrived along with another student. Raido was really hoping not to get shouted at. Strangely Eraqus didn't do what he expected. He just wanted him to go inside and told him that his friends would see him inside. Raido only hoped. The white hair boy watched as Eraqus and student went inside the auditorium. Raido looked towards the path he and Ven walked along and back to the auditorium.

Hopefully we get to sit together buddy. Please catch up Ven.

The boy hesitated a bit, but soon went inside. It wasn't the brightest room, but clear enough for Raido to see, well a little. The white hair boy saw Eraqus at the stage. The boy was trying to see if Aqua was in the area. Suddenly a small crowd of students pushed through Raido. The boy soon fell into a chair which was next to two girls. He had seen them before in the cafeteria. One had a cat with them. Raido quickly sat up and had a nervous grin on his face.

"Um, sorry about that. I got pushed into this seat. I'm guessing this belongs to someone else," said Raido starting to get up. Raido really hoped they weren't mad at him. Then again he didn't do anything. The ones to blame was the students at pushed out of the way.

"I'm really sorry," said Raido giving a small bow to the two.

I really hope they accept my apology or this will turn ugly.
-----------------------------------------

Master Xehanort watched as Roy ran pass him. He heard the boy's thanks and his words eariler. It was like the old man had planned. The boy was probably thinking he was going crazy. Even if he did tell anyone what he encounter eariler, they wouldn't believe him. The only person who would probably believe him would be Eraqus.

If Roy did tell him then Eraqus might come to him for questions. Which would put the old man in a tight fix. Maybe eliminating Roy right away would be a good choice. Master Xehanort stopped for a moment and watched Roy go farther and farther till he couldn't see him anymore. But since he lay a "mark" on him, he could still sense the boy.

Killing him right now would be trouble for me. Even if I do blame it on Tenyas, Eraqus would start keeping a closer eye on me. That would be trouble and besides I would have to find another fool to do my bidding. I'll have to think about this later.

After a long walk and a couple of turns, Xehanort arrived at the auditorium. He had seen some students while he was getting here, but left them alone. There fates would be decided soon enough. The old master enter inside and headed straight to the stage where Eraqus was at.

Master Xehanort made a slight bow to Eraqus. "I had to take care of a few things, I'm sorry for my lateness," said Master Xehanort so only Eraqus could here. The old man soon motion people to be silent.

"Quickly students just sit anyway. The faster you sit, the faster this assembly can begin!"

Damm, that girl where the hell is she.

Last edited:

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
It was a wonder how Nemora managed to fit in with people. No, really. Right now, the twelve year old was gossiping with a couple girls who were sitting behind her and her sister, giggling and looking around the room with her excited green eyes.

She was doing everything from pointing excitedly to giving hushed "Nuh-uhs" complete with gawking mouth and wide eyed stare. The teens would do everything in their power to fuel this behaviour, saying things like "She's so adorable!" and "Uh-huh!".

Ciralars just kept her ears picked up to the drone of the giant hall as everyone moved, talked, and chittered. Despite her acting as if she liked to ignore everything, she was somewhat fond of listening in on what people would say. Maybe because she knew she herself couldn't say such things as comfortably as they could.

At any rate, she was listening and was catching up on a myriad of things. From "Who got on top of Beverly Hill" jokes to whispers on the teachers and new students. Ciralars thankfully didn't hear her name but, she did hear mentionings of her cat.

Speaking of the devil, Cait Sith had taken it upon himself to venture around the Auditorium, sniffing at people's feet as they passed and meowing as others almost stepped on him. He ended up making it up to the stage, hopping up onto the platform and trotting right around Master Xehanort twice before walking over to Master Eraqus, catching Cira's attention for the whole act.

Suddenly very, very, aware and tense now, the teen gave a little gasp and tried to motion that her furry friend quickly scamper off. Even doing the little movement with her hands and whispering, "Shoo, shoo!".

Cait didn't pay any heed to her little pleas, mreowling with a smirk on his face before jumping up onto the podium and then back into the crowd. Disappearing and leaving his owner very flustered.

And then, right after the little incident, some kid took a seat right next to Nemora, looking as if he'd just been shoved, before standing back up straight and apologizing. He seemed slightly familiar to Ciralars... Another person from the sparring class earlier? Or maybe she'd just glimpsed him during lunch and then forgotten about it.

Ciralars just shrugged and tried to ignore him while her sister jumped back around in her seat to look at him, smiling exstatically, "Hi, hi!" She giggled her trademark giggle and then pulled the boy back into the seat, "It's okay, you can sit here. We don't mind, do we Sissy?" She looked at the teen only to recieve a small 'humph' in reply. "See? That means she likes you." Nemora laughed even more as Ciralars gave her a doom-wishing glare. Ignoring it completely, the twelve year old continued, "Anyway, whass yer name? Mine's Nemora, most people call me Nemo though. And this is my sister, Ciralars. I just call her Sissy~."
--------------------------------

Tenyas made it to the Auditorium alright. Was she going to go in? She was debating on that. Right now, the entire building could make a fabulous oven. Just a little bit of locking and blocking all the doors and windows, maybe sprinkle in some demonic mutants for flavor, and then roast to perfection.

Alas, she just didn't have it in her, knowing that her siblings were in there somewhere. Now, if they were outside, it would be another matter entirely. Anyway, the girl made her way inside, going unnoticed to the busy students and then slipping in behind stage. There was no doubt Master Xehanort would want to call her up and, to avoid looking like some buffoon by tripping over every idiot who didn't move out of her way, she would just wait up here for her name to be mentioned. I need to kill something.

Last edited:

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
I know what I saw, but what if those apples were bad? Ah, what am I saying!? Maybe Xehanort's eyesight was going bad. Roy continually thought about the interaction between himself and Xehanort, and kept questioning his own sanity, as well as Xehanort's. They were there, he didn't attack thin air, there was no way he did. The only sound in these halls were him running, and no further sign of those creatures. There was only so much he could figure out on his own, and as he proceeded to the Auditorium with a few other stragglers recently caught by Xehanort, he headed inside, quickly scoping the entire area out for a sign of Haseo. Luckily, there weren't many students with his shade of hair, and even more luckily he was at the end of the first row. As Eraqus asked everyone to take seats, Roy proceeded to meet up with the silent boy. "Haseo, I need to talk to you."

"...Can it wait?"

Despite the amount of urgency, Haseo didn't look him in the eye, and instead focused ahead of himself. How did he always do that!? "No..well..yes..I don't know, but do you think I'm crazy?"

"I think your overenthusiastic at times but its a change from the more arrogant, self-centered types ..why do you ask?"

"...I saw something dark back in the halls by the dorms.."

A long pause befell the pair, and Roy had sincerely hoped Xehanort and Eraqus would begin. A lot of the students were present, so what could they possibly be waiting for?

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Raido was expecting a hit to the face or a yell, but none came his way. In fact one the girls ignore him and the other greeted him happily. The white hair boy was glad that they weren't mad at him. Then again the one that ignore him was probably angry at him, but didn't show it. Regardless Raido had over stay his welcome, the boy was about to leave, but it seem younger girl wasn't going to make him. She pulled him back into the seat he had fallen into. Raido wasn't the type to get up and leave, so he stay put.

He learned that the two girls were related. Well unless "Sissy" was really the older girl's name, but Raido doubted that. Soon the younger cheerful girl introduce herself to him and even ask for his own name. The girl's name was Nemora, but was called Nemo by others. She also introduce the other girl who name happen to be Ciralars and also her sister. Raido was really hoping to find Aqua and sit with her and Ven, but with the assembly about to start, the boy really had no choice but to stay.

"Um, h-hello Nemo and Ciralars I'm R-Raido," said the white hair boy in a nervous manner. The boy was always nervous talking to new people and especially to girls. "It's n-nice to m-meet you two," said Raido putting up a nervous smile.

Great nice one for a first impression.
-------------------------------

Master Xehanort was one to watch the area, but a cat getting on stage sorta surprise in his head a little.

What the hell is that thing even here.

Then the old man had recalled seeing the pet on the girl called Ciralars's head. Oh yes now he remember, the cat belong to her. Regardless it shouldn't be on the stage and should be with its owner. Master Xehanort just waited till students settle down and kept a eye on the cat a little. Once students had began settling down and the cat went back into the crowd, the old man clear his throat.

It seems Tenyas has arrive. That's good looks like I don't have hunt her down again.

The old man also spotted Roy entering the auditorium. Xehanort was really hoping Roy had forgotten the heartless, but then again who would forget it. If the boy began talking it with other students about it, then it would become a problem. The old man then realize Roy whispering something to Haseo.

Great that might be a problem, but I can't what they are saying. I can't take any chances. I have to separate those two.

Master Xehanort clear his throat again and began to finally speak.

"I'm glad you decided to join us Roy, but will you take your seat quickly." After Xehanort stated that, he looked behind him and saw Tenyas and Eraqus. The old man then return back to the crowd.

"I first like to welcome all new students to our lovely academy. I hope you all feel at home and remind you read up the rules. I also like to welcome back our students who have been here with us last year, and years before that. Also like to get rid of all the new mentor rumors that have been spreading around. There isn't a new mentor and most likely won't be one around as long as I and Eraqus are still breathing." Xehanort let out a chuckle at the end of sentence. Sadly, no one in the crowd laugh along with him. Only complete silence was in the air.

"Anyway even though there isn't a new mentor, I do have an assistant who will be helping in class. She won't be a real mentor more like an observer. She will be just watching you and helping you and seeing how you all act. I like you to give her, the same respect as you all give me and Eraqus. I like to introduce my assistant "Tenyasyugan Trinidad".

Master Xehanort soon pointed his hands towards the girl on the stage.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Huh so she didn't think the stuff he had said was boring. Still, Cailey seemed to be the kind of person who wouldn't really lie about stuff like that. She and Levis began to go towards the auditorium hearing Master Xehanort say something loud, before a silence feel.

"Darn, were a bit late. We have to sneak in." Levis muttered under his breath. He went up to the auditorium's main door and slowly opened the door making sure it didn't creak. Thankfully enough it didn't. Sliding in Levis motioned Cailey to follow him, hopefully she would follow. As Levis slowly walked through a few students he found a spot where both he and Cailey could sit.

"Tenyasyugan Trinidad".

Levis hadn't even payed any attention at all to what Master Xehanort had said after that short pause. But it seemed he was introducing someone. He looked to where he was pointing. The girl he was pointing to seemed like she was familiar...Then it hit him. She slightly resembled the Cat girl. Could she be a sibling? If so then Levis knew cat girls last name, though it was strange, Trinidad. Doesn't that mean three or something? Whatever the case though it seemed that she was important enough for Master Xehanort to introduce her himself so Levis just stared at Tenyas.

"Hey Cailey, do you have this weird feeling that Tenyas has some weird feeling around her?" Levis said hopefully to where Cailey would be siting. Otherwise he would look like he was talking to himself in a large crowd making him look as if he were crazy.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Raido? Ciralars raised an eyebrow. That name was familiar. Vincent might've mentioned a Raido before, at least in passing or something like that. Lessee, what was the context?... Oh yeah, him complaining about his relatives. Well, did this make Raido a relative of his? Most likely, they shared a couple facial features, even though everything else was pretty different. Then again, looking between her and her sisters, it'd be hard to know they were all related unless you really looked and payed attention.

"Nice ta meet ya too, fly-Rai~!" The twelve year old had come up with a name on the fly, taking into consideration how the teenager's hair reminded her of clouds which, in turn, made her think of birds. Nemora was bouncing in her seat, unable to sit still at all, and practically lurched out at a familiar figure as he trotted nearby, trying to get back to his owner. "Hey, Cira, lookit! It's Sith! Say hi, Sith!" She held up the black and white feline right in front of the elder girl's face and, in reply, the cat mewled.

"Nemora, you're gonna smother him like you did Salt. He's old." Ciralars snared the cat from her sister's clutch and set him up on her shoulder, "Older than you at any rate."

Then, up on stage, the speeches were starting.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

As her name was called, Tenyas stepped forward, coming into the light of the auditorium and all the people within it, her silvered cloak dragging on the ground and her checkered eyes flicking about, a confident smirk on her face. See, even though he hadn't stated her as a mentor, he still mentioned she was going to be watching. She was what Hermes was to the Olympian gods. Even though she wasn't going to be directly affecting everyone much, she had every right to inform Xehanort, the feared keyblade Master, of everything that went on.

Those who slacked off, like the sleeping dolt in the tree from earlier, would have to be on their toes. They would be under watch and, when Xehanort stated she would be viewing everyone's actions, that meant they would be under review as well.

She made a polite bow, showing shiny teeth in a bright smile, and spoke in an uplifting happy tone, despite her earlier aggression. Even a stray knows when to suck it up and wag their tail like a good doggy, licking their lips and waiting for when they'll be able to catch their bone. "It's nice to meet you all. I've already met a few of you and I must say, I've gotten a really nice idea of how people are around here." A bunch of freaky simpletons who think so highly of themselves, they'd forget to think that their feet can still catch on fire. "I look forward to seeing you all over the year." And with that, she returned to the back of the stage.
------------------------------------------

"Look, Cira, look! It's Tenya." Nemora was the only one really speaking out in the room now, sticking out like a sore thumb amongst an aisle of nice manicures. "Hi, Sis!" She waved her hand through the hair excitedly before being abruptly tugged back into her seat and shushed by Ciralars.

"Quiet! Do you want everyone to stare at us?"

The girl stared at her for a moment, innocently confused.

"Alright, don't answer that question." Leaning back into her foldable chair, the teen tried to let her mind stray off again. Still, every nerve on her body was tingling. What was her older sister up to? Why did she seem so happy about it? Hell, anytime Tenyasyugan was in power or had any was bad news. This couldn't be good.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Ventus was guessing Vincent was going to stay there. The blonde didn't have time for this. If he wasn't going to explain himself, than so be it. The boy wouldn't be surprise if Vincent try to attack him from behind. Then again it will prove that the guy can't take the truth. Regardless if a fight was to break out, than Ventus wouldn't fight. Most people say it be cowardly, but to him he find it stupid to fight Vincent. The blonde had his reasons, one being that fighting never solved anything.

Ven was now running to the auditorium and still he didn't hear Vincent following. I guess he going to skip the assembly. Hope Master Xehanort doesn't find him. Soon enough Ven was standing at the front doors of auditorium. He could hear Master Xehanort's voice starting the usual speech. The boy wasn't known for sneaking into assemblies or classes for that matter, but times change. He opened the door enough so his body could squeeze in. It was a little tough, but the blonde made it through. The second he was in, Ven ducked down.

Getting in was the easy part, but now finding a seat in the dark was the hard part. Plus the fact trying not to get caught was tough to. While finding a seat, he spotted Raido sitting with two girls.

Lucky guy, why didn't he tell me he was a chick magnet.

Of course Ven was just laughing in his head. Raido probably had to find a seat and maybe those girls just sat there. He didn't know not like he was psychic. At the moment he now needed to find a seat. After looking for a while and giving up on finding Aqua, the blonde settle in a empty seat at the back. Not much to say if sitting in the back was bad. I guess the only bad thing was that he was not sitting with any of his friends. At least he wasn't caught. Now to just focus on the rest of the speech.

Well sitting didn't seem bad at all. Plus Raido got another nickname today. His first being "Rai" that his older brother gave to him when he was nice to him. Now Nemo gave him a nickname that was "Fly-Rai". The white hair boy also notice Nemo couldn't sit still in her seat. The boy let out a small chuckle. Soon Nemo picked up a cat the Raido founded familiar. He remember seeing it on Ciralars earlier today. The boy heard the conversation between the two sisters. He didn't pay attention to much, the boy didn't want to become noisy. Raido liked looking at the cat. Its fur looked so pretty and he wanted to pet it, but thought against it. It wasn't his and most likely Ciralars wouldn't allow it. The boy sorta didn't want to ask either. He kinda guessed Ciralars didn't like him around.

The boy's eyes soon fell to the stage. Speeches were starting and he wanted to give his attention to the speaker.

Once Tenyas finally got in front of the stage, Master Xehanort stepped back and was now standing next to Eraqus. The old man kept his hands behind his back and his eyes and ears open. He had notice a couple of students had sneaked inside. The old man would have called them out immediately, but today was different. He had to make sure Tenyas's speech wasn't strange.

Tenyas's speech wasn't that long and it didn't sound strange to him. Simple and sweet just how he liked it. Once she was done, Tenyas returned to the back of the stage. Master Xehanort than stepped forward again.

"Let's give Tenyasyugan a round of applause!"

Soon the half of auditorium was clapping and Xehanort among with them. After a couple of seconds Xehanort motion to be silent. Once everything was quiet again, the old man cleared his throat and began to speak again.

"I want to inform all students that the Master Qualification Exam will be coming this year. Some of you have showed great potential, while others still need improvement. Personal apprentices will also be chosen. Students who will work straight under the masters, they are ones that hold that title. They will be taught skills that will not be taught by average students and much more. So all of you best work hard this year so you can be chosen. I have seen what many of you can do and I am not that much satisfy. Only few of you show promise, regardless I can't wait to see each and everyone of you give it your all. Now Master Eraqus will say a few words and will have wrapped up with this assembly."

Master Xehanort soon took a quick bow and stepped back so Eraqus can say his little speech. The old man was now next to Tenyas. I like to finish this sooner or later. Why the hell do we have to do assemblies today anyway.

Raido remember seeing the girl called Tenyasyugan before. She was fighting against Haseo earlier today. Who would have thought she be Xehanort's assistant. Would that mean Haseo would get in trouble for fighting a staff member? Raido hoped not. Haseo seemed a nice guy and didn't seem the type to start a fight. She seemed quite nice and looked pretty to. But if Xehanort made her his assistant would that make her strict like him to? Well Raido liked Xehanort as a teacher and never really figure him as strict. Anyway it seem Nemo and Ciralars knew Tenyasyugan. Well Nemo shouted out, but Ciralars quickly silenced her. Raido stared at them.

"Um Nemo and Ciralars is that girl your sister," asked Raido in a whisper. He wouldn't be surprise if he was silenced to. Must have been nice sitting with your older sibling.

Why Vincent had to change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back