• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Trukybldemstr2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hi, how are you doing?

Um, I don't know what's going on; but when you get the chance, can you please post on World Heist? While everyone's not in the room (at the moment); some of us are kind of waiting on you to post. Please and thank you. :)
    Thanks a lot, Truky. Although, from the sounds of it she'll be able to post tonight; she's got a couple of ideas floating around in her head.
    I'm afraid I'll be dropping out of your RP, I seem to be having time restraints that would get in the way of my activity during your RolePlay. Sorry if I've delayed you, and good luck with the RP =3.
    I'm doing okay, although depending on how things go; could Dream get an extra twenty-four hours? We found out yesterday about our aunt being in the hospital, so she's up there with our mom visiting, afterwards they're going to a car auction to try to sell this one car we don't want anymore (it's kinda just sitting in the driveway taking up room); after that we're supposed to head over to our grandparents. So, yeah, if it wouldn't be an issue thanks; she is definitely interested in the RP, I just don't know how well her focus/ambition/muse is going to be after we're done running for the day. Well, now that I'm done rambling, hi.
    Hi, I just wanted to let you know that Dream says she'll get a post up sometime tomorrow at the latest, she might try getting one done today; she's not going to make any promises on today though. :) How are you doing?
    i would cut it off asap, it is going to take forever as is. So if they are a no show by tonight, too damn bad. That would be my opinion.
    Terribly sorry for not posting up my Template yet! I had some difficulties with posting it the day before, however, I think I have figured out the problem. I should be able to post it today, as well as compose an intro post as soon as I can. I hope I didn't miss the deadline yet ^ ^''?
    has everyone posted? If so you should go. You have a lot of ppl in this, be careful or it will die due to one lazy poster.
    I think you will be pleased to know that I have fulfilled your request, and indeed made Andrew's introduction post. It is up right now, as a matter of fact.

I can't wait for this to really get moving. *Evil finger pyramid*
    Yep, she said that her post already revolved around Solokenisis, and I take understandings as a 'no'
    Never mind, she wanted an understanding and I take them as a flat out no.
    Would I be able to change my second into Telekenisis?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…