• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Shadows and Reflections~ (Roleplay Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Before Roy could give Cira directions and offer to lead her there, Nemora was already on top of the situation. She knew what her sister didn't, and was more than prepared to go there, her excitement nearly impossible to contain. His hand was clutched and secured within her hand, and wouldn't you know it, he was on his way with Nemora leading him instead. "Whoa, slow down, no rush!" he laughed at the enthusiasm she possessed. Back outdoors again, the boy let out a sigh of relief when the sun hit him, enjoying the warmth rather than the shivering cold of Tenyas' attitude. But proceeding further towards the auditorium, he caught a glimpse of something from the far corner of his left eye. A shadow. Now you'd think it was normal to see shadows in the sun, but there was something different about it. It moved ..literally moved out of the pool of darkness it was in and turned a corner, heading for the boys dorms. There was always the possibility he was seeing things, but the further it went, the more he wanted to go after it. Pulling back against Nemo, he smiled at her. "I've got to go check something, save me a spot, okay?" before receiving an answer, he released Nemora and ran off towards the Boys Dorm to pursue the shadow.

_

....A fluffy.....rabbit? Haseo stared forward as Xehanort moved by, allowing himself to register the exact choice of words Xehanort spoke with. Now he was pretty sure the Master had been drinking recently, because never did he think anything along the terms of 'fluffy rabbit' were in his wit vocabulary. But, you learned something new everyday. Casting a small glanced over his shoulder at Xehanort, he saw a girl move past her and proceeded to move past him. Not interested and hearing the bell ring a moment later, he faced forward again, prepared to head to that assembly for the new year. The conversation didn't go as he had hoped, but the results were as he expected. She was going to be a nuisance. Just a couple steps off towards the auditorium taken, the girl who was just slightly behind him fell to her knees. Stopping immediately, he waited a moment before looking back over his shoulder again.

She breathed heavily, as if she ran a marathon, or as though she saw something very frightening. Yes, Xehanort was quite the scare when you didn't see him coming, but this was just a bit silly. But maybe he was over-thinking, and she was just sick and needed rest. But if there was one thing he hated, it was babysitting. Turning his entire body to Ayame, Haseo held a hand out before her to take and get back on her feet. "..I think you should get some rest, if you're going to be falling like that.." just some advice for her, but whether or not she took his hand, the look was all the same. He wasn't panicking over her, but he wasn't neglecting to help her on her feet either.

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
Vincent knew something like this was bound to happen. Raido, all pissed off just because he didn't want people to know they were related. That, and the fact that Vincent even showed up at the academy seemed to bug Raido every time he saw him. It was starting to get annoying, because when Raido started acting like this, he was a bitch. Seriously, sometimes it just made him want to punch a small child. Listening to him act like he didn't know him was okay with him. If he wanted to be like that, fine, he could deal with it. One thing he said hurt him a lot actually. The part about having a lot of friends waiting for him. To tell the truth, he hasn't made a single friend yet, and it was kinda suckish. He was great at hiding his feelings, so he refrained from showing any hint of sadness in his expression. Letting out a smirk, he didn't respond to Ven, or Aqua, but instead gave them a small wave. He got up, and left.

With that done, he walked out of the cafeteria and remembered something about an assembly. Taking off in the direction of the place, he walked slowly and kept his head down. What Raido said hurt him, but he honestly didn't care. Raido had his friends, and Vincent was sure to eventually make some sort of friend. Honestly, he didn't care right now.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
As soon as Avalos had arrived it promptly broke up with everyone going there seperate way. What the- I guess Tenyas didnt want to be bothered with all of them at once. Oh well he would have to talk to her later. One of the guys told him they didn't know where he was. So helpful. Oh well back to square one huh?

Before he could mutter thanks to the useless crew before him. Master Eraqus stepped outside....from where he could not tell exactly, but honestly. Did that even matter? All that mattered was that Avalos wanted to see him and here he was. Sweet!

Now, how was he gonna approach someone of Master Eraqus caliber? He couldn't just rush up to him and demand answers, that would be rude. Should he bow or look at the ground in humble respect? Should he kiss his feet? That would be too extreme. I guess I will have to figure that out when I arrive before him. Avalos made his way towards Master Eraqus. On his way towards the Master he heard some young students talking about an Assembly taking place in a few minutes. Avalos didn't have that much time.

Walking up towards Master Eraqus......Avalos cleared his throat and said......."Master Eraqus, may I speak to you for a few minutes?"

nightmarezeroX9

Eraqus had just walked out into the courtyard, with the fresh afternoon breeze hitting upon his face. As soon as he arrived though, a student by the name of Avalos ran up to him, asking him for a bit of his time. What he could possibly want was beyond him, but it was not like him to just brush somebody off, unless he was incredibly busy, which he isn't. "Well, Avalos, if you really need me for something, why don't we walk and talk about it? Towards the assembly room preferably, seeing as the students have to gather there soon." A look of seriousness stayed on his face. He beckoned for Avalos to follow him, and began walking in the direction of the assembly.
---------------------------------------------------------
As soon as she was done introducing herself to Raido and Vincent, she could feel a large tension within the two, and it was very unsettling to her. The fact she heard Raido say that he didn't even know the other guy proved. Soon after that, Vincent took off and left. She felt like she should have taken off after him, but seeing the way he was being, he probably would blow her off.

Snapping back to Ven and Raido, she could hear that Raido began to talk to her, and he sounded incredibly embarrassed. He couldn't even get his words our properly, and it made her chuckle a little bit. "It's ok, you don't have to be honored to know me. Just because I help the teachers doesn't mean I'm not one of you. Treat me like you would treat a friend, nothing more." Honestly, Aqua hated it when people always spoke highly of her. She never did like it, and she always hoped that people would one day treat her like one of them. "You know, I would like to stay, but lunch is almost over, and the masters want us at the assembly room. How about I go on ahead and save you two seats, and you guys can finish up your lunch, ok?" With that, she waved a little goodbye, and took of towards the assembly room.

Awards
Moving her eyes from the ground Ayame looked up to see Some one's hand reaching out towards her. "..I think you should get some rest, if you're going to be falling like that.." That voice... "Oh hey... Blueberry head." She whispered, putting on a forced smile. She took his hand and stood to her feet, a feeling of vertigo following suit. "Sorry about that, It's nothing really." She said in a reassuring manner. Looking around the hall she noticed students walking towards the auditorium. An assembly? "I guess we should be heading there too huh?" Ayame motioned for Haseo to follow and begun to head to the auditorium. "Sooo?" She said, placing her hands behind her head as she walked. "I overheard some of your conversion with Master Xehanort... I take it you don't particularly like Tenyas either? I swear, there's something off about her..."

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
..As if the comment about the fluffy rabbit wasn't enough. With every fiber of his being, Haseo resisted the incredible urge to just grumble at that bit of humor. If he didn't let it be known he didn't like the nickname, she might end up using it for the rest of her life, and that wouldn't do. Still, a chance should be given, and maybe she'd have that blueberry head thing just be a one time thing. He hoped as much. Proceeding to lift her up after she took his hand, he watched her look around. Following her line of sight, he found she was checking students out, seeing where they moved. Auditorium, the same place he was going to go. Her response being just a small agreement with where the other students going, he just nodded. Though with her motioning for him to follow, he hesitated a couple of seconds, eyes narrowed slightly. Haseo wasn't used to something like that ..it was normally his own action. ..This girl ..

Then came something he didn't want to hear. Tenyas, again, brought up right when Xehanort said he'd handle it. Haseo disbelieved his troubles would be gone even so. But this wasn't what he needed to hear right now. Cocking his head off towards the right to examine the courtyard and students moving in small groups far off, he merely mumbled his response. "..Yeah." though now it was his turn to think, and unbeknown to him, he did it outside. "..Hard to believe little miss noble is spooked though." a little nickname as her name escaped him. She was from some well known family that he couldn't recall, and he wasn't about to waste energy remembering it. It wasn't worth it ..

Awards
"..Yeah." Ayame copied Haseo's tone, and then snickered. Whether or not he knew it, Haseo always came off as a quiet and cool person to her. "..Hard to believe little miss noble is spooked though." "Oh?" Ayame figured that Haseo expected to get a rise out of her with that remark. She put on a sly smile and looked him in the eyes. "So that's why you came to help me up. I never thought you cared so much Haseo." She broke eye contact and continued walking, placing her hands on her cheeks. "My, it's almost enough to make me blush..." She said with a hint of sarcasm. It was then that she noticed they had arrived at the entrance to the auditorium. It was crowded and moving like a highway during rush hour.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Ciralars lagged behind the two others, watching her feet rather than what was up ahead. Since she had Cait Sith around, she could feel comfortable in knowing that she had another set of eyes to keep a look out on her surroundings.

She saw Roy stop and tell Nemora that he had to go run off to check something. Hm, odd. What did he have to check? It wasn't like he'd dropped any hints earlier that he had extra things to do but, then again, you'd be surprised how people could really be. Looks were deceiving, as she knew all too well.

"Okies~! See ya when ya come back, Roy!" The twelve year old was tempted to call him some silly nickname. Like Roybot or Roy-toy. But, eh~, she didn't feel like it right now. Maybe later, during a game or something.

Running back, the girl started dragging her older sister again, clutching the sleeve of her coat and driving her along like some sort of run away horse to a carriage. "H-hey! Be nice! You've already stretched out like six of my shirts like this!"

"But, but, Ciraaaa! I wanna see the big Auditorium with lotsa people!"

"Ugh... Don't remind me."
----------------------------------------------

Tenyas was trying to run off her steam by marching around the dormitories. She didn't even really care if she was near the boy's end or the girl's side, just so long as she could refrain herself from setting fire to the school like some blasted arsonist. She hated her temper. Anything she disliked could set it off. And, to make matters worse, just thinking about how much she disliked her temper would only make her angrier.

Around half way finished with around her fifth loop around the building, the grass beginning to sizzle beneath her footsteps, the elder teen heard something that grabbed her attention. Something was shuffling around in the shadows, making noise not much unlike some whispy substance scraping across a solid. Maybe like the sound you'd get when you drag a heavy fabric across a textured metal.

It was weird but, that's what it reminded her of. Curious, she looked at the shade to see what it could be. Two little yellow eyes peered up and then disappeared as quickly as they arrived back into the black. Hmph... This school has some freaky little squirrels.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
First mocked, then dealt a blow with sarcasm. Ayame just knew how to be annoying when she wanted to be, and some people wondered why he preferred being alone sometimes. Though his eyes never literally met with hers, he still felt those eyes on him, causing him to yet again resist the urge to do something silly. He didn't ask for this, and if Ayame wanted, she could walk with some other sucker. Next time he'd be sure to just wave and walk away. "..Funny." he mumbled to her as he picked up his pace, making his way inside the auditorium to find the stands on either side gradually growing larger. The Masters had not made it here yet. No doubt Xehanort was still hunting down Tenyas, but couldn't that have waited for later?

Without regarding Ayame and figuring they only stayed together just to have company, Haseo moved to the far left side of the auditorium and got in the first row, taking a seat and facing forward, waiting for things to get started.

_

He knew he saw something, he wasn't one to see things out of the blue. He didn't know what he was chasing, but every corner he turned, it was already turning another corner before he got a decent glimpse of it. This chase seemed to have dragged on for at least a minute and a half before the creature found itself at a dead end. The darkness stopped and stopped its merging with the floor, becoming as real and vulnerable as him. Stopping behind it, he pointed at the Shadow and grinned. "Caught you! ...what are you anyway?" he questioned, scratching his cheek in wonder with the same finger he pointed with. The Shadow turned around to face Roy, eying him carefully. But before he could even question it, a few more shadows popped up near it, increasing the overall numbers. This caught Roy off guard a bit. "H-hey ..more of you now?" a weird sound behind him caused him to look over his shoulder, finding that the replications were even behind him now. He counted ten in total, but that number could easily grow.

No chance for fleeing with ease, and if these things were hostile, which was very likely, then he was in for a fight. "Okay ...we can talk about this, right?" foolishly he tried negotiating with the creature, but the one he originally followed leaped at him, aiming for his chest. Instinctively his Shuriken appeared in his right hand and he sliced the shadow away, watching it fade before his eyes. "I'll take it as a no."

And then they charged...

Awards
Ayame sighed as Haseo mumbled and began to walk forward. "Gosh, no one has a sense of humor today..." Walking into the large room behind him she scanned it. The masters aren't here yet? that's kinda strange. Oh well Shrugging her shoulders she noticed Haseo walking off towards the far left of the auditorium. She wondered if it would be okay to follow him, after all she seemed to have annoyed him a minute ago and felt kinda bad. "Might as well..." She linked her hands behind her back and made her way over to Haseo. Sitting in the seat next to him she yawned and looked up at the ceiling. "You wanna know what had me so flustered back there? It's kinda complicated but well... Lets just say I got a bit too close to a certain someone. I just got a glimpse of what was in their heart, literally. And it was bleak to say the least, Like finding yourself on the dark side of the moon. Darkness as far as you can see and the feeling that you were about to suffocate. It was too much to handle...." Ayame sighed, taking extra time in breathing in. She sat there for a few minutes, simply staring at the ceiling. "When is this thing gonna get rolling anyway?"

Last edited:

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Its not important to me but I'm sure you'll tell me anyway... and that Ayame did, going on to explain her cause of poor health back where they first saw each other. Yet again the conversation revolved around how 'evil' Tenyas was and how 'dark' and 'cruel' her 'aura' had been. Yes, she was all of the above, but he didn't want to hear Ayame rant so much about it. He had just gotten through dealing with her, and didn't want to hear her name at least for the rest of the day. So, instead of being rude, he kept silent and let her enjoy hearing herself talk. Only did he speak when a less annoying subject turned up. Yes, the masters were taking long, and he wondered what was keeping Eraqus. Xehanort had to deal with his pet, but Eraqus ...was he still busy?

"As soon as the masters arrive ..its just the same speech on rules and regulations."
_

One slice after another offering little results. It seemed that whenever Roy defeated one, another took its place almost instantly. Now on his tenth minute of duck-and-dodge with a little acrobatics here and there, the Heartless weren't so tough, it was just his stamina he needed to worry about. He could do this for hours, but he had some place to be, and these guys weren't going to give up without a fight. Landing on the ground and summoning his Shuriken in his grasp yet again, he slowly backed up towards the dead end, a crowd of heartless beginning to corner him. "Come on, I've had to have beaten at least a hundred of you already ...what did I do to you?" he questioned aloud, finding the situation a bit dire. Wasn't there anyone around, or were they all at the assembly?

(Rescue reserved)

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Levis heard what she said, drawing and listening to music, both were very entertaining idea's for creative people. She then asked what Levis liked to do. He closed his eyes and began to think of what he and his friends back home would do.

"Well, back home we use to play a sport called blitz-ball, but since we didn't have an entire body of water we use to call it soccer. We then practiced sword fighting or went around the town." Levis leaned back at this point in his chair.
"Then we would go home and hang out and talk about thing, like what life was on different worlds and stuff. Thing was we never really expected any of us to actually leave or in my case, learn to wield a keyblade." Levis said leaning back down on his chair. He then sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck and slightly laughed.

"Mostly boring things, but when you live alone most of your life you find fun in everything." Levis smiled he then looked at the clock and noticed that students were filing out towards the auditorium that he had passed by.

"Cailey, looks like something's up, or at least the next class is want to go?" Levis asked politely as he stood up waiting for the girl to respond.

Terra had been walking for sometime before realizing where he had to go. The auditorium. He began to head that way, taking notice of the strange feelings he was getting like he was being watched. He slightly turned his head backwards, only to see nothing. Terra shrugged and continued on his way towards the auditorium for the Master's speech.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Once Vincent left, Raido was happy inside. His stupid brother wasn't going to screw up his friendship. Back home Raido didn't have friends, not a single one, but his brother did. Why couldn't he just stay home where he belong. Some older brother he was.

Why couldn't he just make people know were brothers. I really want to know whats his reason for that. I might have to talk to him about that.

The white hair boy soon snapped out of it when heard Aqua speak to him again. It seem she just wanted to be treated as a friend. She probably got sick of people treating her highly then others. She just probably wanted to be treated like everyone else. Raido felt sorta stupid now, he had to remember not everyone wanted to be treated highly. The boy wanted to apologize to her for some reason. The problem was he wouldn't get a chance at the moment, because Aqua was leaving now. But they will meet again and she would even save both him and Ven seats for an assembly that was coming up.

I wonder what's the assembly going to be about.

Raido watch as Aqua left the cafeteria, and leaving him and Ven alone. Raido let out a sigh and looked away from Ven.

Ven was finishing up his lunch, but heard and saw what was going on. He saw the boy called Vincent leave, and Aqua leave to. He also heard Raido let out a sigh.
Ven could tell something was up. Finishing up all his food, he turn his main attention to Raido.

"Okay buddy we should probably head to the assembly, but do you want to tell me whats on your mind first."

Raido was afraid Ventus would notice, he guess hiding it any further was pointless.

"Well," said Raido starting up. I'm not suppose to tell anyone that me and Vincent are related, because Vincent said so. I don't care anymore what he says, besides Ven is my friend. Raido let out a another sigh and began to speak again.

"That Vincent guy you saw earlier, was my older brother." Raido pause for a minute so it to sink into Ven a bit. The boy looked at his friend's face, but there was no hint of surprise in his face. It was like the blonde already knew he and Vincent was related.

"I had a feeling you and that Vincent guy was related in some way. Even though you guys don't look the same, I sorta guess he was related to you. It was only a feeling, but I guess I was right in the end."

Ven was the first person to guess he and Vincent were related. It sorta surprise Raido himself. Soon Raido continued on once Ven motion him to keep going.

"Well he told me not to tell anyone were related, but because of that I really don't like him. He didn't act like that back home, he was sorta a nice guy at home, but he change once he got here. I really wish he didn't come here."

Raido looked very sad and even looked like he wanted to cry.

"To tell you the truth Ven your my first real friend. Back at home, Vincent was very popular and my parents mostly gave him attention. The only people who actually knew I exist was my grandparents. I just wish my brother can act like my brother. He just a jerk now and it hurts me a lot." Raido was starting to cry, but he was starting to get angry to.

"If he really was my brother, he would have been there for me. He wouldn't be hiding the fact that we were brothers." Raido punched the table with all his might and left a small dent in it.

He started cry a little more. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder and feeling someone pat him on the back. Raido looked up to see it was Ven who was doing that. The blonde was trying to comfort him.

"I don't know what having a real brother feels like since I really don't know my family. I have no memory of my past, but Aqua and Terra are like my brother and sister. I know they would never denied I was there friend, and Vincent shouldn't have done that. He should be proud to have a little brother and shouldn't denied that they are related while there in school. I find that pretty insulting that he did that. If he doesn't want to be your brother, then so be it. I'm your friend Rai and I'll be there for you man. Don't let Vincent get to you."

Ven was so kind to Raido, unlike his brother. He sorta felt sorry that his friend didn't know of his past, but his friends was like his family. Truly Ven had his back and wasn't faking it. He didn't seem to care if Raido was popular or super strong, he just treated him like a friend. The white boy began to smile and the blonde grinned at him.

"We best get be heading to the assembly. Aqua probably waiting for us." Raido got to his feet and began to wipe away his tears. He nodded to his friend. After Ven threw away his garbage the two boys were starting to leave.

As they were walking towards the auditorium, Ventus stopped for a bit. He began to scratch his head and chuckle a bit. Raido soon came to a stop.

"I seem to have forgot something, so head on to the assembly without me. I'll catch up so don't worry man," said Ven. Raido wanted to just wait for his friend, but the look in Ven's eyes told on to keep going.

"Okay, see you a little later than," said Raido heading towards the auditorium.

Ventus watched as his friend continue on without him. Of course Ventus didn't really forget something, but he needed to find someone. He wanted to know why Vincent didn't want people to know that he and Raido were related. It seem to bother him and he had to get to the bother of it. Ven was guessing that Vincent didn't go to the assembly yet, so he had to be around here somewhere.

It shouldn't be to hard to find him..... I hope.
------------------------

Where the hell is that girl. I should have place a mark on her, so I could find her easily.

What Xehanort meant for a "mark" it wasn't like marking something with a pen or pencil. He meant like putting magic mark on them. A magic mark was like a tracking device, except without the use of a machine. Xehanort had placed these "marks" on certain students, so to know where they were at easier. Of course the mark couldn't be detected unless you were skilled in advance tracking magic. Xehanort and Eraqus were highly trained in this type of magic back in there youth.

Of course Xehanort "marks" were more special. You could say he added a special touch on them, so only he could detect them. Eraqus didn't even know he placed these marks on students, and he wasn't going to know anytime soon.

Xehanort soon came to a halt. He had spotted Tenyas as she was around the dormitories of the boys. He could tell there was something different with her. Xehanort soon walked up to her with a angry look on his face. There was students in the area, mostly likely at the assembly. He needed to make this chat quick and head to the auditorium himself.

"Well I finally found you girl. You think you have a right to spread lies like that. I never approve of you being a mentor. You probably came suspicious to the students already. I wouldn't be surprise if Haseo saw to your ruse. You fool your suppose to be older, but act like a spoil child. Your ego has gotten the best of you. You want to act like a child, then thats how I'll treat you then. Your not going to be a mentor, but my assistant. I'm going to be watching you more closely. As my assistant you won't be teaching any students, but only helping me in class. You won't be threatening any students either. Our plan is not to happen till I say so. So no hurting any students or acting so childish. Students will start putting pieces together and our cover will be blown. So quit with lying to students that I gave you approval to be a mentor. I have a reputation to keep you girl. Now go to the auditorium and behave. I will meet you there shortly. The assembly will be starting soon and quit acting like a child you fool."

Xehanort was serious and if Tenyas was going to be a nuisance, then he will have to get rid of her sooner then he thought. Seriously what an annoyance the girl came to be. Haseo most likely lost respect in him, because of the way Tenyas acted. He didn't want to hear what the girl had to say. It was probably going to be some silly excuse. Suddenly Xehanort felt some darkness in the area. It wasn't like Tenyas's darkness and what Terra had.

Great another nuisance. But that's strange they weren't suppose to be about unless I command it. I must have slip up my grip on them. I best go deal with them or some student will see them.

Master Xehanort's fingers glow and the old man made a snap with them. Soon a map of the Academy appear in his other hand. He soon put it in Tenyas's hands.

"I want you to study that also. Don't want you getting lost now, and remember what I have told you." Master Xehanort soon placed his hand on Tenyas's shoulder.He looked and then soon left her. In truth he placed one of his magic marks on her. She of course will never be able to detect.

Xehanort soon headed to the direction of where the darkness reading was coming. As he was drawing near, he could feel someone else was in the area. Xehanort then spotted from afar shadows attacking a student, and not just any student it was Roy. Of all the trouble to come by. The old man had to think of something quick, or Roy would suspect him. Since these were shadow heartless, he could easily gain back his hold on them.

Then a idea came into his head. The old man only hope it could go well. If it didn't work then he will have to get rid of Roy and probably place the blame on Tenyas, and Eraqus would have to deal with that issue.

Master Xehanort was making his way to where Roy was at. Once the shadows looked to the direction he was coming from they began to get frighten and step away from Roy. They soon vanish the moment he was close to Roy. In truth as he was walking, he had gain back his grip on them. The old man will have to remember not to slip up on his hold with heartless again. Now to pull out his act on Roy.

Xehanort had a worry look on his face and helped Roy to his feet. "Are you alright Roy? Why are you in this place all alone anyway. Your suppose to be at the assembly where all the rest of the students are at. You best be heading there my boy, its probably started. I will be there, I'm just trying to find any stragglers."

Xehanort was going to make it, like Roy was the only ones who saw the heartless. As if they were just hallucinations created by the boy's mind. This would be perfect.

"Well run along my boy, I don't want you getting into trouble by Eraqus." Xehanort was starting to walk away from the boy.

I better get to that darn assembly. Tenyas better be heading there.
------------------

Raido had just made it to the assembly entrance. He was sadden that, but he didn't see Aqua anywhere or Terra for that matter. Some students were already getting into there seats. Strange Xehanort and Eraqus were nowhere in sight.

I'll just stand by the entrance and wait till Aqua and Ven show up. Hey I might even see Terra again.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Walk and talk. Walk and talk. Why did Master Eraqus always look so serious. Did he ever crack a smile. That would have been a good question to ask. Anyways on to what he came here for.

"Ok. Before I came here it was foretold by my grandfather, who fought in what he called The War of a Thousand Hearts (AKA The Keyblade War), that one of us after him would one day wield the keyblade. Well, turns out that person was me. And yet I can't seem to wield it. I have built my strength up and consider myself to be very powerful. And yet it doesn't seem to matter how much i work out or fight it doesn't seem to be coming to me. I have this sword that has served me many times in the past few years but I feel that it is not the same as having a keyblade. Is there something wrong with me? What can I do to summon the keyblade? Can you help me?"

After getting that off of his chest, Avalos felt a little better but he didn't get his hopes up just yetbecause Master Eraqus may not be able to help him. After which he would have to turn to Master Xehanort for help.

nightmarezeroX9

Being as lazy as he usually is, Vincent was walking incredibly slow towards the assembly. Even though it was probably important, he didn't feel any need to hurry himself up. Thinking about what Raido still said, he was starting to calm down a little. Although, he would get him back for that later, maybe. Most likely Vincent would just brush it off and forget about it later. Looking up, he spotted somebody he didn't really wish to see right now. Ven. Just by looking at him he could tell that Ven was looking for him. There wasn't any point in running, so he just kept straight ahead. If Ven wanted to say something to Vincent, then he could go right ahead. He already knew what he would probably talk about.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Eraqus, still walking with Avalos, was nearing the assembly room. Listening to Avalos's tale about how he was the one in his family to wield the keyblade, and how he still hasn't been able to wield it made Eraqus shake his head in disbelief. "Child, I'm afraid your grandfather is a terribly wrong man. One is not foretold wielding the keyblade, but instead the keyblade chooses it's master. The keyblade chooses one who has a heart that is strong, and usually good willed. I cannot tell you the reason why you have obtained a keyblade, or if you will even get one at all. Maybe later on today if you and I have the time, we can go into further discussion about this. For now, go take a seat in the assembly room so we may begin." Eraqus had just gotten to the assembly. Before he walked in, he turned his head to a white haired child, who seemed to be waiting for someone or people. "You there, make your way in the room. There is no need to dawdle. I'm sure your friends will find you inside."

Eraqus walked into the auditorium and made his way to the front. There, a stage was in place, where he and Xehanort will be standing and explaining all of the rules that follow in the academy. Reaching the stage, he cleared his throat and began to speak. "Everyone, the assembly will be taking place shortly. I ask of you to please start taking your seats." His voiced boomed throughout the room, and he was sure everyone would hear it among their loud chatter and such. All he had to do now was wait for Xehanort, who was taking an awfully long time. Xehanort, where are you?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Aqua was already sitting inside the auditorium, and she was now awaiting Ven and Raido, maybe Terra if he ever showed up. She looked over to see Master Eraqus walk into the room. She was glad that he finally arrived. It seemed like it was taking him quite a long time for him to get here, but the worse part was that Master Xehanort was not in sight. Whenever his whereabouts were unknown, she always suspected that he was up to something odd. It just seemed like him. She jumped out of her train of thought when Master Eraqus's voice boomed throughout the entire room, telling everyone to take their seats. Hopefully the assembly wouldn't take too long, for she wanted to go and have a little fun before the next class.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Tenyas had been surprised to see Master Xehanort come along and scold her. Scold her. Like some small child that still had to be dragged everywhere by hand.

The entire time he spoke, she kept a listening demeanor on the outside while her insides churned. What little want she had left to stay calm was evaporating, being replaced with boiling anger. The only reason she said she was a mentor was to stay in this school in the damn first place! Sure, it had given her joy to say it and see the reactions but, the entire time, she had it in her mind that this would aid whatever convoluted plan he had.

He tossed her a map, some old thing... Did he think she was that dumb?! She didn't need a f*cking map to find her way around. Her memory was concise and she was nowhere near a scatter brain like either of her younger sisters. Tenyas was getting very close to breaking already. She hadn't word on what his plans even were to get to these 'slacker students' and the way he was acting was making her want to kick a small puppy.

A reply required, the elder teen nodded and said, "Yes, Master Xehanort." On the inside, she was snarling, more so as he pressed a hand to her shoulder. Suspicious, every bit of him smelled suspicious now. As he turned and walked away, she was tempted to strike him.
No... Not now. Not this early. You can rip his damn haughty throat out later. Turning foot so that her back was turned to the old balding man and that other kid, Tenyasyugan marched towards the Auditorium, her hands at her sides and clenched into fists.
------------------------------------------------

Well... This isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Ciralars gazed upwards in the surprisingly spacious Auditorium. She kept a hand on the side of her hood to make sure it stayed on while Cait Sith sat on her other shoulder, looking around with a happy expression clear on his face.

Maybe not three seconds in into enjoying the arching roof and the rows and rows of seats, Nemora had grabbed the teen by the sleeve again and was dragging her once more through the throngs of people, eyes dead set on a row of empty seats. Tired of trying to struggle, Cira allowed herself to be plopped down while Nemora took a seat next to her, empty chairs on either side of them.

... A boy, on either side of them.

Noticing this arrangement, Ciralars frowned, attempting to move a seat over so she wouldn't have to worry about being caged in, only to have Nemora promptly tug her back down.

"What're ya doin', Sissy? That's Haseo's seat!"

"What?!" She really didn't want to sit next to him.

The twelve year old continued, "Yeah! I already got it in my head." She tapped her head and Cira was tempted to say the only thing she had in her head was nonsense. But, she bit her tongue. She'd just have to deal with it and then look forward to hopefully having her own dorm room away from both her siblings.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Why me, of all people..?...Still, even though things look this bad ...I'm getting a little excited.. Roy grinned widely as he prepared to break through the Shadows and move to an area where he could really leap, but before they all attacked again, they looked behind themselves and quivered nervously before disappearing into small portals. Questionable, but with Master Xehanort stepping out of the shadows ahead it all made sense. The fact that he was so strong scared them away, right? Letting out a relieved laugh he dismissed his shuriken and clapped his hands together a few times. "That was cool! Good thing you showed up when you did." As Xehanort spoke, he acted as if he saw nothing. That was impossible though. A blast of confusion sprouted on his features and he tilted his head in confusion. He urged him to head to the auditorium, but didn't think about the creatures?

Was he somehow losing his sanity?

"..You didn't see them?.." he muttered softly, shaking his head at his own words.No ..perhaps they disappeared before Xehanort could see them. It could wait, and Roy quickly hurried past Xehanort and gave him a 'Thanks' as he ran by. Towards the auditorium, he wondered if he should tell anyone. Would they think of him as insane, or was Xehanort really the one who didn't see them at all?

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Casper couldn't help but notice a crowd of people heading in one general direction. This kind of activity reminded him of the side effects from being attacked by a wormion, a kind of zombiefied insect that lures large amount of prey to a single area.
"What's going on?" He asked the male beside him.
"I wouldn't know, I didn't hear anything important happening to day." Koroviev answered, turning back to the dummys.
"I'm gonna go check it out, are you coming with me?" Casper wanted to know.
"No." came the taunt reply.
Fine, Casper thought, stay here with your dolls. With that, he ran out the room.
"Damn moralfag." Koroviev said to himself as he prepared to attack another dummy.

Fortunately, the wormion was nowhere to be seen, and instead Casper learned that there was an assembly about to take place. Walking into the auditorium, he took a seat in a somewhat empty row, behind a few chatting people.
"Wonder what this is about." he muttered to himself.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
"Child, I'm afraid your grandfather is a terribly wrong man. One is not foretold wielding the keyblade, but instead the keyblade chooses it's master. The keyblade chooses one who has a heart that is strong, and usually good willed. I cannot tell you the reason why you have obtained a keyblade, or if you will even get one at all. Maybe later on today if you and I have the time, we can go into further discussion about this. For now, go take a seat in the assembly room so we may begin."

That piece of news crushed Avalos' spirit..... Awwwww man.......... But maybe Master Eraqus could be wrong. Avalos would keep holding on to that piece of hope. But what if he did have it and couldn't summon it. Well that was already a given.....but what if he wasn't gonna get one....what then....he would have to keep lugging this giant sword on his back...Dammit What would it take for him to be sure. He couldn't move forward until then...I mean what's the point of being at a keyblade academy if you didn't have a keyblade Avalos was screaming in his mind....Why would this happen to him....he wondered what his brother would do. Avalos touched his earing and knew he had to suck it up and keep going.

Walking into the Assembly room he walked past a kid with white hair and looked around for anyone he knew......which was no one. He walked down the aisels and just picked a random spot, which happened to be by a girl with blue hair. Just then Master Eraqus announced something about the assembly.

Sparks

gone
Cailey could tell that Levis was reminiscing about the past as she noticed he closed his eyes before speaking again. He said that there was this sport that he played on his home world called blitz-ball, or soccer to them because there wasn't a large enough amount of water. She nodded as he spoke, she had overheard people back at her home talking about it once, and she had always wanted to try it... but she never did. He also practiced fighting, that was normal for alot of people. Levis leaned back in his chair, continuing.
Then he started talking about how he and his friends would think of life on different worlds. How they never expected to leave their world, or for Levis to get a keyblade.

Cailey knew what that was like, she did that almost everyday living with her grandmother. It was like a normal part of her day, she always dreamed about it, and then would probably be scolded for dreaming too much about these things; but she didn't really know what else to dream about. Her train of thought was interrupted when he spoke again.

"Mostly boring things, but when you live alone most of your life you find fun in everything." That didn't sound boring. None of it did. It was much more eventful then when she was back home.
Levis continued speaking, asking her if she wanted to go to the next class. She stood up too, starting to talk.
"I would like to go, even though its probably the same old rules talk that they gave last year." She said laughing a little bit and starting to walk the same direction the other students were going towards the auditorium to sit down.

"And I don't think that any of that sounded boring." She said smiling lightly and walking towards the auditorium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back