• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Shadows and Reflections~ (Roleplay Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Begin where you last left off, if a partner you had previously is not taking part, improvise! :3

“Well with his magic I might have--OOF!”
A crash against his body caused Roy to fall face first onto the ground with a loud thud, sending a sharp pain to his forehead. Such a crash out of nowhere left no time for him to avoid it. No one expected to be tackled in school like this, outside of a fight, and especially since he was just a new person here. Gathering his bearings, he placed both hands on the ground and sat on his knees, rubbing his forehead that was now throbbing painfully. He wouldn’t need to worry about a bump coming since he had taken much worse to the head before. “Man, that really hurt…” he mumbled, getting back up to his feet and turning to find the cause of what exactly hit him. He was surprised to find that the very girl he saved earlier, rubbing her nose after meeting the back of his head. Lowering the hand off his forehead, he instead brought it to the back of his neck. “I’m sorry about that, my head’s a little hard ..you okay?”

An abrupt halt coming to the curious rookie, Haseo stopped and looked over his shoulder, finding that the one who fell Terra’s ego, to have fallen himself. Hearing the collision before the actual falling, his eyes traced themselves back to Cira, who might have to consider watching where she was going next time. Odd how rude it was to be hit by her in that way, and not have the guy shout at her in return. Kind of him ..not a trace of anger on him either,and in fact he cared more about her than himself, and he didn‘t even cause the crash! Interesting, but he wouldn’t dwell on it. All he did now was await Cira’s response, since Roy’s retaliation would need to come as well. Haseo didn’t hate Terra, he only hated when things got to someone’s head. Being called a ‘top student’ only for one young man to come and wipe that thought away ..it must’ve stung somewhere.

And that was just one reason Haseo didn’t want to be a popular person, but considering how he handled that Tenyas woman’s attacks, well, he might’ve failed there.

Last edited:

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Don't fret, he says... Meh, she could always run after her younger, troublesome, sister later. It wasn't like the girl had anyone to run to, a temper like hers. As the elder man walked, she followed after, smirking a bit to herself. For someone with such a reputation, he certainly sounded something akin to an old grandpa. Tea in his own little office? He probably drolled on and on about old Wars in history too.

Walking up the stairs, the girl took minor notice of the people around them. One weirdling after another. If one didn't have a heckton of zippers, there was another who did, and then one with three hoods, one with gigantic shoes, and way too many with gravity defying hair. The colors didn't really bother her that much. Except for those darn blue colors. Ugh... She had to make a mental note that one of these days, she would obliterate everything and anything with 'blue' on it. That kid she fought didn't help that resolve. Damn ice. In fact, damn water.

The girl realized the man had stopped walking and stopped herself, folding her arms and watching curiously as he summoned up this blue aura. It just had to be blue, didn't it? Gragh! No, no, temper... This was interesting. What sort of person kept an office hidden like this? He certainly didn't drag students here often from the looks of things. Also, he had taste. Tenyas had to remember to try out that sort of decor the day she got her own house and without worry of Cira complaining about how bleak it is.

The old man walked in, passing portraits of war and tomes that held knowledge that would probably only be of use to him, before taking a seat at a large desk in what seemed to be a very expensive chair. Impressive, especially how he had the room charmed to do most anything he wanted. She had to remember that, if anything happened he could possibly use this room to an advantage. Better safe than sorry, right?

Smiling as he motioned and asked for her to sit, the girl replied, "Why thank you. You have a lovely set up in here." Her silver eyes wandered around one last time, settling on the bald, aged, man. "Magic is a wonderful thing. Then again, I consider it just a name." The young woman crossed her legs and rested one of her elbows on the arm of the chair, her chin upon her hand. "But, that's just opinions and idle chatter. I'm interested in why you took the bother and time to take me all the way here." She smiled politely, eyes watching to read his movements. Well well... You couldn't blame her for being cautious. It wasn't everyday you had a Master ask you for a private speech in his office.
-----------------------------------------------------
Sooo booooorrrreeeeed.

How was she supposed to deal with plain ol' dolls while her sissies were off with wind-up keys and soldier toys? Totally unfair! She was the littlest one so they shouldn't be allowed to just run off and abandon her for all the fun stuff like that, right? Right.
Sharp-toed boots clapping against the side-walk, the twelve-year old was making her way to the academy, an excited grin on her face as the building came into view. Sure, a few of those book-worm people had tried to stop her from leaving that other place but, there was no way they could chase her after breathing in some of her sleeping dust. Meh, later, she'd make sure they hadn't died from the spores.

Suddenly, the girl paused, feet buried in the grass of the wide, open, courtyard. Her green eyes looked up along the stairs that led all the way up to the building and the fountains around the place. Woooow! And her sissies tried to hide this from her? So mean! Giggling, she started darting up the steps, taking the time to twirl around and mess with a tree while she was at it. Hmm... hamburgers. And pizza! Must be lunch time, scents like that floating through the air. Mmm~. Okay, after grabbing a bite to eat, she'd catch up with her sisters, maybe even tackle and ride around on Cira's shoulders if she got the chance.

Wait... There was Cira! Just standing up on the hill!

Well, frick then! Talk about sour luck. What next? A bolt of lightning from above with her name on it? Okay, so electricity didn't hurt her as much as it could but, still!

Hand to her nose and one eye squinted from the sudden impact, Ciralars looked at the person she'd bumped into. Oh god, did it have to be that one? She would've been better off hitting mister hot-shot there. At least he would've chased her off after she hit. Sniffling to make sure she was still able to breathe, the girl backed up a couple paces and tried to act as if that hadn't hurt in the slightest, "Yeah, I'm fine." Her eyes darted about, searching for something, "Where the heck is my cat?"

The tuxedo devil, upon hearing his name, peered out from behind R... Roy was it? Gah, she couldn't remember. Anyway, the cat peeked out from behind him with a wry smile on his face. "Mreooowr~." To rub some salt in, the feline stretched and curled around the boy's legs before happily prancing up to his owner.

Snatching Sith off of the ground, Ciralars looked between the two people, her free hand reaching up to make sure her hood was still on. Goddang, what should she do? Just walk away or something? And, hey, there was somebody with a white coat walking around in the courtyard. Was that? ... NO.

For a moment, Ciralars felt like she was going to go into a full blown panic. Then, looking back at the two people Cait had been making her chase, she immediately walked past and behind them, ducking slightly and whispering, "Whatever you do, do not tell her I'm here." The cat had perched on her shoulder and was looking over at the twelve year old curiously.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Phase 2 had now been complete. Now Phase 3 of his plan was starting. Tenyas had follow him just as he planned. Now the trick was making her power work for him. But this old man was no fool, Xehanort was very cunning.

"Why thank you. You have a lovely set up in here."

"Trust me young one this is nothing. I have read book on that shelf and yet I still want to know more knowledge." Master Xehanort then let out a chuckle.

"Magic is a wonderful thing. Then again, I consider it just a name."

"Magic is a wonderful thing, but I believe it to be more. Some should be honor able to harness such a "gift". People say there are "good" magic and there are "bad" magic, but in truth I believe magic itself is neutral."

Master Xehanort placed his left hand on his chin starting to think of magic now. He and Eraqus had master so many elements of magic over the years, the old man could barely remember the last time he and Eraqus used magic against each other. Before the bald man could continue to think more, he heard Tenyas say something.

"But, that's just opinions and idle chatter. I'm interested in why you took the bother and time to take me all the way here."

Master Xehanort soon got out his chair and chuckle a bit. "Tenyas my dear you have the potential to be great. I brought you here so I can discuss something really important."

Now here came the part of convincing this girl to join him. Offering power was always a good idea at times like this, but he would bring that up later. Master Xehanort had to try his best not to sound to obvious.

"You seen some of the students here while we were walking. Most of them are nothing more then slackers. Only a few of them have the potential I'm looking for. And you my dear Tenyas is one of them. Eraqus is nothing more then a fool letting ungrateful children come here. When he and I made this place, we wanted to help people who have the potential of being keyblade masters, but as I look at most of students here I feel my goal was nothing more than a fantasy."

Master Xehanort let out a sigh and showed his back towards Tenyas. "But as time passed I have made a plan of my own to reach my new goal. But to get to that goal I must get rid of those who does not deserve the power. So that's when you come in my dear Tenyas. I want you to eliminate the ungrateful ones. The ones who nothing more, but dead weight. I want to make a school with power to create the greatest keyblade masters in the world. Eraqus is also a target. Helping me I will grant you even more power and even teach you abilities you never imagine would exist. Stand by my side Tenyas and all your worries will disappear."

Master Xehanort looked out the window and still kept his back towards the girl.

"You have a choice my dear. You can join me or.... The door open on it's own like it did earlier. "You can leave and imagine this discussion never happen. It's your choice I can't force you."

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Levis got into the lunch line which had gone down quite a bit since lunch had started. He had a small smile on his face as he picked up a warm pizza slice. He went over to a table in the corner and began to eat, making sure that he didn't eat too fast.

Terra looked at Ven, knowing fully well that he knew what he should say Terra decided against it. He put his hands in his pocket and turned his head.
"Eh it was fine." Terra lied to Ven. He wasn't into telling that he had lost to someone he barely knew. He sighed and sat down across from Ventus. He then looked at the white Hair kid that Ven had introduced as Raido? Yeah that was it. He shook his hand.
"No need for such formality's just call me Terra." He said before going back to Ventus.

"So Ven, how has your studying been?" Terra said looking at his good friend with friendly eyes. He knew that Ventus was younger than both Terra and Aqua, so he wanted the young boy to succeed so they could both be Masters. He made sure that his friend studied and did his work.

Levis had finished his lunch and sat with his arms underneath his chin and looked at the Brown haired kid talking to the White haired kid with a blonde haired kid. Geez did everyone have an odd hair style? Levis couldn't say anything though, as he touched his spiky hair.

He put his right hand underneath his chin and sighed. Would it be right if he went up to that group and ask if he could sit with them?.... No. He had to actually talked to them before that happened. So Levis sat there his hand underneath his chin and a bored expression on his face. Today was becoming a major drag.

Last edited:

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
If you were fine you wouldn't have ran into him like that ...what exactly is wrong with her..? Haseo blinked with uninterest at Cira's fib, knowing full well it hurt enough to hold her nose. Checking for bleeding checked out though, so he couldn't blame her for it.With Roy handling most of the talking, Haseo didn't really know why he continued to stay. Lunch period was still on, yet for some reason, the interaction between these two interested him more than a meal. Why was Cira so withdrawn, and why was Roy so nice? Out of all the students that attended, these two were the ones that really stuck out to him. She spoke of her cat missing, and a meow near Roy had Haseo's head turn that way, seeing the feline rub itself around his ankles before moving back to its master. A taste for cats ..he never was much of a pet person himself.

"Glad to hear it." while the pain still throbbed in his forehead, Roy didn't fret or pass any cruel words against Cira. Things happened, and he was sure that for whatever reason she was running for, it was a good one. Maybe she was just hungry, who knew? As her eyes traveled all around, Cira mentioned a cat she had lost, having Roy raise his forefinger and scratch his cheek in confusion. "A cat, I haven't seen one--" the purring just behind him caused him to eat his words immediately. The lovable cat rubbed its body around him for a few moments just before returning to its master. "Well, I guess I have seen a cat then, hehehe." grinning widely Roy placed his hands behind his head and leaned back a bit, casually. "So, what were you running fr--" a sudden intensity built up in Cira, as if she had seen something she wished she could unsee. Quickly she got behind Haseo and himself, whispering that she wasn't here. "Huh?" he looked back at her for a second, then looked forward to see what was coming. A young little girl was coming in this direction, and it must've been the cause of Cira's panic.

Frowning at the request, Roy lowered his head slightly, hating the idea of lying for no good reason. "You know, you should face something when it comes your way, no matter what it is.." he whispered to Cira, hoping those words would work for her in the future. He wasn't ready to lie, so he hoped Haseo would take the lead.

The cat's smirk, its return to its master, and a change of attitude from Cira all caused Haseo to be rather interested in her train of thought. She liked pets, didn't like having them run off, but she herself ran away from something else. With his blue eyes tracing what exactly she saw before she got behind them, all he found was a little girl who might be more than she appeared. Wouldn't Cira figure standing around like this was awkward and completely obvious? Don't answer that question. "..Sure, but I want you to tell me why you hide because of her." he threw in a quick proposal to Cira before facing forward again, waiting for the bringer of sudden doom(For Cira) to stop and say hello.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Tired of waiting, Avalos quickly left the cafeteria. He would have to pursue the Masters himself if he wanted his questions answered. He went outside to see what was going on out in the world. Not much it seemed. People were just talking and what not. This school was starting to bore Avalos...after that sparring match he had with one of the well know kids here.....he couldn't remember the guys name now. Thats weird.......anyways. What he needed now was to practice his magic and get back into swordplay with magic. He began to look around for a good spot. Then he thought about it....why not just go back to the sparring room.....

He walked back to the sparring room and saw that there were a few students still there practicing their skills. Suddenly he began to feel tired. WTF. Not at a time like this!!! I must still be drained from earlier. How is that possible. Well sparring would have to wait and a nap would be nice. Then he would destroy that dummy. He found a bench and went to sleep.

Tenyas

The girl was gradually getting closer, thankfully wasting time by twirling around in the grass and tripping over her own coat. Grimacing at her day's luck, Ciralars muttered, almost in a grumbling tone, "You would run too if you had a sadist for a sister... And I'm hiding here because the brat goes by scent." She tapped her nose and Cait Sith sniffed. So, I'm far better off hiding in a crowd or with other people than I am just taking cover on a rooftop or some other place.

The twelve year old was getting closer, her smile apparent. FRICK. She's waving! She must've already seen me hide. Darn her and her ruse that she was too busy staring at the tiles! Trying to duck out of sight once more, Ciralars froze as a familiar, childish and annoying, voice rang out. "Siiiiissssy~! Come out, come out, wherever you are." Nemora made a little jump so that she was a few feet away from the two boys. "Heyo!" She giggled, green eyes looking around, "Oy, have ya seen Sissy? She's like that tall," The girl motioned with her hand, "Has purple and yellowy eyes. And uh... Hmm... Oh yeah! She took our kitty with her today so she has it walkin' around with her."

Still listening to how this was playing out, Cira couldn't help but feel a sense of disappointment. Is my sister really this stupid?

"Neh neh, I didn't know we were playing hide and go seek!" Nemora had walked around Roy to peer at her elder sibling, prodding the girl on the forehead with a single pointing finger. "I forgot to bring my big ol' bag for it." Hm, it was sorta funny when she had trapped some poor five year old in that bag but, they always 'disappeared' by the next day. Ciralars didn't find that prospect appealing in the slightest.

Trying to recover, the cat-bearing girl tried to think. Ah! She was older and Nemo was supposed to be back at her school. Time to try and act like an older sister. Standing straight now, Sith perched on her head once more, Cira tried to talk with an authoritive tone, "What're you doing here, Nemora? You're supposed to be back at your Middle School! Get going before I telll Tenyas."

The twelve year old stared at her for a moment, a confused expression on her face. "Eh... Sissy, what're ya doin' tryin' to talk like Sis?"
... Dammit.

To rub salt in the wounds, Nemora pranced around Ciralars, saying in an almost sing-song tone, "Neh-hehheh~! Ya kinda ruined it when you were all like," She puffed up her chest and cheeks, trying to get a mean face, "Get going before I tell Tenyas! Tee-hee!"

Ciralars wasn't even gonna try and run away now. She'd probably just end up hog-tied. Screw my life.
--------------------------------------------------------

He was offering her something big. A killing job, very simple if executed cleanly, and, in return, she'd be getting power over a bunch of keybladers, some of the strongest people out there. Well, next to her, of course. For a split second, she almost smirked, wary of this man and what he was saying. He certainly had a fair amount of power right now, some of that would be quite handy.

Then again, he could just end up using her and then throwing her away like last-week's leftovers.

Hmm... Tricky decision. The more she thought on it, the more she liked the idea of having her own personal army of key-weilders under her strict command. And, if worse came to worst, she could simply dispose of the old man from the inside.

Standing up from her seat, the elder girl made her way to the door, setting a hand on its frame before shutting it. A smile came into play, speaking, "I accept." Her silver eyes looked at the old man, for a moment flashing black and then returning. "Tell me... What sort of demon's game are we going to be playing?"

Last edited:

Sparks

gone
As she left the sparring room Cailey didn't feel good, definetly not good enough to eat anything without feeling sick. The hallways were pretty much empty now as everyone was eating lunch in the cafeteria. She could go in and meet some of the new people, say hi to other she had seen before, but then again... that was the awkward part. She stopped in front of the doors as someone else went inside and was able to glance in.
"People I don't know, people I've seen..." She really needed to meet some people. Giving out a sigh she walked through the doors and looked around for an empty table. Many were taken by groups and then ocassionally she would see someone sitting alone but then more people came to sit there. Now it felt like she wass standing out, just standing there. Maybe she could just get avoid a few peoples gazes by just geting into line and just waiting to see if anyone clears out.

As she hopped into the thinning out line, she smelled the food and felt even worse. Just a drink. I can't get sick... She thought grabbing some water and taking her time walking to a table. One guy was by himself at a table in the corner which wasn't too bad, but going up to him and saying "Oh hi there can I sit with you," Was like saying a days worth of speech, but it would have to do. He looked bored anyways. She walked up from the side of the table and asked her question way to quickly so that it came out in a jumbled phrase.
"Canisitwithyou?" It sounded more like, can is it with you? But he could probably understand it enough to say yes or sorry, but no thank you.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
"I wonder what the Sea Salt ice cream would actually taste like?" Levis pondered the same bored expression still there. Then all of a sudden he heard a voice say something really quick. He looked up and returned to reality to see a girl stand in front of him. She stood there waiting for a response.

Had she asked for something? He then took the sound he had heard as a polite act of asking to sit here. He looked up at her a bit surprised and nodded his head for her to sit down.
"Sure. Name's Levis." He stated still a bit surprised that someone came up to him. Well this was a lot easier than trying to talk to Cat Girl. He didn't really think of what else to say to her. Hopefully she would state her name and sit down.

Terra sat there still waiting for Ventus to reply. Maybe he was thinking about the question hard, so that he could get out of telling his friend the truth. Terra looked around, paying attention for a few seconds at a kid with brown spiky hair, who was siting at the table with a girl.

Most likely both of them were new students...or was the girl in this academy for a few years? He couldn't really tell. He didn't know either of their names, but he did remember that one kid's name.
"Roy...I will beat you." Terra thought to himself furrowing his brow before turning back to his friends.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Ventus had known Terra for a long while now and he knew when he was lying. The way his attitude changed drastically, him putting his hands in hid pockets, turning his head away and saying "Eh it was fine" in not a happy tone. Yeah Terra was surely hiding something.

He probably didn't win his sparring match. I didn't think losing would put him down like that. Maybe I shouldn't mention to much on his sparring match.

Ventus heard Terra sigh and finally taking a seat next to him.

Raido was starting to get a little more nervous. Terra even shook his hand. Was this a dream or was this truly reality? Terra even allowed Raido to call him Terra. It seem this day was getting more better for the boy. Soon Terra went back to talking to Ventus. Ven motion the white hair boy to sit next to him. Raido soon took his place at Ven's left side.

"So Ven, how has your studying been?"

Ven began to chuckle a bit and began to scratch the back of his head. "Um, to be honest I haven't really been keeping up. I seem to be distracted a lot. Maybe you and Aqua can help me sometimes. Studying alone is kinda boring and sometimes lonely."

The blonde was hoping he didn't take to long to response. He turned to Terra who seem to be looking around a bit and even thinking of something. His friend then turned back to him and Raido.

He must be thinking of his lost. I got to find a way to keep his mind off of that.

Ven was about to say something else, but the sound of growling prevented him to continue on. The growling didn't really sound to much of a monster or animal of some kind, it also sounded close. The sound of growling soon came back this time sounding louder. Ventus turned to Raido who was looking from him.

"Um, Rai are you hungry." It wasn't to much of a weird question because the blonde was guessing the sound was coming from Raido's stomach.

Raido still kept his back towards Ven. Hearing his friend ask him something, the boy responded. "Yeah I guess I'm a little hungry. Let me get lunch before anything else happens." Before Ven could say anymore, Raido ran off already.

Now it was only Ven and Terra at the table. Maybe it was a good time to talk to him alone. Maybe cheer him up. "You know you can't lie to me or Aqua." Ventus grinned at his friend. "So you lost your match, I lost my match to in fact it was Raido who beat me. Losing sometimes isn't always bad. It makes you want to train harder so you can claim victory the next time." Ventus put his hand on Terra's shoulder."So no worries Terra. Don't feel bad you lost okay."
---------------------------------------

Master Xehanort heard Tenyas standing up from her seat and heading to the direction of the door. Most likely the girl had decided to forget his plans and just move on with life. Hearing the door shut behind him, the old man was about to turn to the direction of where the door was located, but stopped midway before hearing the girl's voice.

"I accept."

A wicked smile was soon plaster on the bald old man's face. Tenyas was now under his wing. Phase three had now been successfully complete. Xehanort was quite impress and was even surprise this girl even join him. Maybe killing was exciting for this girl. Strange, but the old man liked it.

"Tell me... What sort of demon's game are we going to be playing?"

Master Xehanort began to stroke his silver goatee. "Do not worry my dear Tenyas, in due time all shall be explained. Just run along and I shall contact you later."

Master Xehanort then sat back in his expensive chair. "And remember Tenyas this is only between you and me."

Last edited:

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
"Well she just caught yours.." Haseo muttered back, his lips movement subtle and hard to read. Not like it mattered, after the wave the young one gave it was more than apparent that she knew exactly where her target was. Not wanting to deal with the drama to come, he peered down at Roy. "I'll leave you to this,Roy."

"...Sure, no problem." Roy said with surprise at Haseo's request, not sure why leaving talking to a young girl up to him. But that wasn't what was important right now, what was important was what Cira said about this girl. What did she mean by Sadist? Its just a normal girl, and her sister too. He wasn't prepared to lie, but from the looks, he didn't have to. Calling to he sister and stopping in front of them with a small jump, Roy waved shyly, still thinking of what he'd say. "H-hi." where to begin, where to begin. Luckily for him she wasted no time getting down to business, describing someone like no other, Cira right behind him. She was much more perceptive than she looked.

As a one big happy family should act, Cira had begun to scold Nemora(Apparently the girls name) and threatened to get the sister which likely had the intimidation feature with her. Nemora immediately countered that threat and began to mock Cira, puffing out her chest and pretending to be Cira. To Roy, this was hysterical, and although he tried hiding his growing grin, no longer could he hold back. He laughed, amused and embarrassed for Cira as 'little sis' made a joke of her. Not nice, but it wasn't like Nemora meant to cause harm.

"She's cheerful and optimistic ..yet your withdrawn and silent. Can you two really be related?" Haseo questioned Cira in a hushed tone, wanting to figure out how exactly these two were far different from each other. It wasn't like Cira was embarrassed, right? Who were their parents anyway?

"Hey, your pretty funny, I'm Roy." Roy introduced himself, hoping such a hysterical girl could be a friend of his. You never had to many friends, large or small. "What do you say to having lunch here?"

Tenyas

Upon hearing Haseo's 'are you related' remark, Ciralars couldn't help but give an exhasperated frown, accompanied with a sigh. I wonder that myself almost every day. Cait Sith stayed safely perched on top of the girl's head, watching the other wearily. Nemora had the tendency to smother things so, being a fuzzy cat, the feline tried to keep his distance at times, especially when the little girl was displaying a playful mood.

When Roy offered lunch, Cira just had to cut him off. "Nuh-uh, don't reward her for running off from school!" She looked incredulously at the boy and then back at the twelve year old. "She's not even supposed to be here!" There were many other reasons for Ciralars wanting Nemora to head back to her classes but, it would probably throw her into a tissy fit if her elder sister even mentioned them.

Lips curling into a pout and green eyes taking a pitiful tone, Nemora started to stammer as if she were about to cry, "But... but... You and Sis are here while I-i'm stuck all by myself with all those st-strange people." She sniffled, a crocodile tear rolling down her cheek.

Oh dear lord. Ciralars made a small 'tch' sound, trying to ignore her sibling's whimpers. Not this! Not here! These guys're definitely going to crack! She caught a glimpse of the girl now holding her hands together as if pleading. Either that or, I'm going to break first.

Feeling like she wasn't getting through yet, Nemora started to let out the waterworks. "You're not fair! All day, I just wanna visit you cuz I'm all by myself and when I do, y-you just YELL at meeee!" The girl bawled and then grabbed onto Roy's hand, "Don't make me go back to that mean place! T-they make fun of me and, and, I just wanted to see you and Tenya!"

Mother of all things putrid, make it END! Frack! Could it be any worse? She was turning this into a moral horizon where, if she didn't get what she wanted, Ciralars would come out looking like the bad guy. And if she did get what she wanted, then the teen would be stuck for the rest of the day with the kid tagging along.
-----------------------------------------------

Tenyasyugan's eyes looked over the man once more, trying to discern exactly what he was up to. For the sake of future keybladers was his disguise, his justification. But what were his real reasons? The actual drive for him to go to her, a killer in plain sight, to do for him this bloody favor that involved killing innocent teenagers? Hm... He had style and certainly had plans.

Smiling, she nodded her head and did a motion as if she were sealing her lips. "Of course, Master." The door was opened once more and the elder girl walked out, her smile quickly disappearing after exiting, unnoticable to the bald-man. Sure, now she would call him 'master'. She'd be his happy little lap-dog that would be eating right out of the palm of his hand. But, the moment he switched out treats for kibble, she would bite. Yes, this man had plans. Ones that could be convoluted, twisted, and gnarled all across this campus. But, whether or not they would be successful, let alone tolerable, had yet to be proven.

Stepping out into the open air, taking in the scents of the bright day, she looked around with cold eyes. She was going to be around her sister, which could prove to be a problem or an asset. Despite being a two-sided mental wreck at times, the teen had ways of knowing when something was happening. Either way, for now, she just had to see and pick out her future targets from the nest.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Sympathizing with Nemora's pain, Roy knew how it felt to be denied of something important to you. Still, big sister called the shots and all he could do was try to convince her. A disappointed glance was cast at Cira, just before his hand was grabbed by Nemora herself. This only encouraged him to help her out in this predicament. Her stammering and bawling were starting to get a little upsetting, so he tried defending her. "But why not? It won't hurt, just try it for today and see if you enjoy it." If even her little sister couldn't get to her, what hope did Roy have to help? Out of desperation, he looked at Haseo, receiving a raise of the eyebrow in return. Good reason too. "Haseo, she can stay right?"

"..."
Blinking a couple times and looked towards his left, Haseo pondered why exactly Roy would go to him. He wasn't in this, and he wasn't picking sides, so his input didn't matter."Why ask me? ..I'm not her father, or her sibling ..I just happen to be here." woe was him, and lunch was still waiting on him, but not for long if this kept up. Cira needed to assert a little more authority or make some kind of sacrifice, because this was affecting him too. Lowering his head slightly towards the ground, his eyes slowly shut and he blindly faced forward again. "She's going to attract attention Cira ..I suggest you give in for the time being.." that was all he could say.

Glad that Haseo helped in his own way, Roy took his hand from Nemora's and clapped them together, bowing his head immediately in the form of an apology ...that or begging, but either way it might work."Please? It won't kill you, and we're here to help watch her."

What does he mean 'we'?

SamuelVimes

(First post, whooo)

On this particular time, a man was sitting under a tree in the front yard and was eating one of his two sandwiches. He made them himself, by simply being friends with a few people from the cafeteria and getting access to the ingredients - for a small price, of course, but it was made with his own hands. This made him at peace for some reason, which he didn't understand. Perhaps it was a lesson learned from his childhood, or maybe a strange fetish of sorts.

Today's menu was ham and pickles between two pieces of white bread (crusts cut), an oddity to his regular selection of meat and cheese, as it seems like today's quota got used up. However, the taste was more than fine - it was absolutely delicious. And the nice, warm sun made him feel even better. He was one happy camper today, that's for sure.

After he finished his second sandwich, he poured himself a nice cup of black lemon tea from his thermos and took a sip, being careful not to burn himself. After all, it would ruin the beautiful atmosphere he build up for himself in here. Well, it was already slightly ruined by a few students who waved at him as they passed. He waved back lazily, slightly peeved, but that only lasted for a few seconds. After finishing his tea, he got up, put all of his utensils into his bag and stretched. He had some work to do, but that was for later - right now he was thinking whether or not to visit a few acquaintances and play some poker. That didn't sound too bad. Not bad at all, considering he beat them very well last time.

Suddenly, his eyes caught a short girl who stood not too far from him. She was dressed in a black cloak of sorts, strange for such a sunny day, but eh, whatever floats her boat. Her cold eyes seemed to be looking over the yard.

Man, I wouldn't like to meet this person in a dark alley. I'd have a heart attack, haha.

He stretched again and yawned. No, no poker tonight. He'd much rather take a nap.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Terra chuckled at how Ven found him out. So he wasn't a very good liar. But still Ventus didn't understand how he felt, the way that Roy acted by declaring that he would fight anybody and how Terra had accepted expecting an easy win.

But maybe that was his own fault, thinking that Roy would be weaker than himself. Then the way he just gave up. It made him feel angry at himself and at Roy. He vowed to himself that he would fight Roy and would definitely win, no matter the cost.

Ven had been trying to cheer him up so he put his arm on his shoulder and told him that it was okay to lose, because it would make people strive to be better. Terra knew that was true and he was already planning on doing so.
"Yeah, I understand Ventus. I won't let it affect me." Terra said turning to his friend and slightly smiling. It was a somewhat half truth. He wouldn't let him affect him with his other work.

He pushed Ven's hand off his shoulder and began to stretch, had lunch been going on longer than usual? Nah probably just time going by slowly. Terra put his arms down on the table and turned his head to Ventus again.
"So how did Raido beat you? I thought you had been training with Aqua? Guess I need to show you some moves!" Terra said smiling at Ventus.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
"Yeah, I understand Ventus. I won't let it affect me."

Ven was glad that Terra was now okay. He was even smiling, which made Ven even more happy. Terra then pushed Ven's hand off to stretch a little. After his friend stop stretching he turned back to him.

"So how did Raido beat you? I thought you had been training with Aqua? Guess I need to show you some moves!"

Ven began to chuckle. "Well I guess he better than me, but it was still a fun match. I also actually quit the match at the end. I was getting hurt pretty badly so I withdraw the match. Next time me and Raido fight, I'll be sure to win."

Ven wanted to ask Terra of how he lost, but wonder if it was a bad time. It shouldn't be, heck he just told what happen in his match. "Um, Terra how you lost your match anyway. If you don't mind me asking."

I wonder if that was a bad idea. I also wonder where is Aqua and whats taking Raido so long anyway?

---------------------

Raido was sorta glad that he decided to grab lunch now. Before the line to get lunch was long, but right now it barely had people in it. As Raido waited in line, he was able to see Ven and Terra talking at the table they were sitting at. The white hair boy was also able to see the boy called Roy with the Haseo guy, the cat girl, and some other girl. The other girl was new to him.

She was must be a new student.

Raido had remember watching Roy defend the cat girl against both the Masters, and saw Haseo fight against a girl that looked similar to cat girl. He was wondering if he should walk up to them and say "hello" or something. They seem to be having a lot of fun from where he was standing.

Maybe its best I talk to them later. Besides I'm having lunch with Terra and Ven. I wouldn't want to be rude.

Before the white hair boy could think any further, he had notice it was his turn to get lunch. Taking a ham sandwich, and a small fruit punch bottle. The lunch lady gave him a extra sandwich which had chicken in it. She said it was okay, even though he try to denied, but soon gave in and took the nice offer. After getting his lunch, Raido was making his way back to Terra and Ven.

He pasted by Roy and his little group. Raido wanted stop a bit to see what was going on, but decided to move on.
-------------------------

Master Xehanort heard the words "Of course Master," come out Tenyas's mouth before she left the room. The old man was now in his office alone. A smile formed on Xehanort's face. The old man then pulled out some files from his desk's draw. Placing the files on his desk, he began to read through some.

The files belong to several slackers students, that the old man had detested greatly. One being a student that went by the name of Vincent was among his list, also was Gir and some other students.

Enjoy the sweet taste of air slackers, because soon you will be begging to have it a lot.

Awards
Walking through the hallways of the academy Ayame sipped on the straw of a fruit juice box. She suddenly stopped, and looked at the box with a frown on her lips. "Ugh... Why did I buy this again? It tastes like crap." The lightning haired girl sighed and tossed the poor juice box in a near by trash bin. Moving her tongue around in her mouth her frown turned into a full on scowl. Great, now the taste is stuck in my mouth. This day is turning out to be a serious drag. Well, at least it can't get any wor- "Ayameee!" "Of course..." Ayame mumbled, hanging her head low. A boy her age approached her, a wide grin on his face. "What is it now Ezri?" She gritted, trying to keep cool. "You never answered any of my calls Aya, I'm really starting to think you don't take our relationship seriously." "More like a relationshyt.." Ayame huffed nonchalantly. "Look, just because my parents and your parents decided that we should be married doesn't mean I have to. That whole arranged marriage bull is just not gonna happen alright!?"

"What? You think you can do better? I'm the only decent man in this academy! Give me one good reason why you are turning me down!" The whole time Ezri was talking Ayame was only half paying attention, the horrible taste in her mouth was really starting to bug her. "Well... That attitude of yours for one, I swear I've never meet anyone with a bigger ego. Not to mention the selfishness, stupidity, lack of any proper manners. I could go on but I'd be here all day soooo later!" She turned around and walked away, ignoring Ezri's yelling and whining. As she rounded the corner she spotted someone leaving Xehanort's room. Cocking her head to the side she raised an eyebrow. Never seen her before...She must have just started today. Walking closer she noticed that the girl was looking around rather hard. Yep, definitely new. I guess I should ask her if she needs help or something. Ayame moved in front of the stranger putting on a friendly face. She then also noticed her steel grey eyes. "You wouldn't happen to be lost would you? Trust me I know the feeling. I could show you around if you want..."

Sparks

gone
After the guy had turned to hear Cailey, he looked up at her a little bit surprised. She looked back at him as he spoke to her and nodded for her to sit down.
"Sure. Name's Levis." He stated casually. Cailey sat down and placed her water on the table, thinking that that she should also introduce herself too. She wanted to make a good impression and seem nice, but she didn't know what other people thought anyways.
"My name's Cailey." She said smiling just a little bit and moved a random loose piece of hair out of her eyes that was bugging her. She wondered how long Levis has been at the Academy for, seeing that she recognized him from class, but she couldn't remember if she had seen him in a previous year or not.
"How long have you been at the Academy?" Cail asked hoping that she could find something to talk about, just so that she wouldn't be sitting there awkwardly for the rest of the lunch period, Even though it was going to be over soon enough, and then she could go to her next class hopefully feeling better, meeting people would be hard, but better in the long run.

((((OC: Haha this was my 2000th post :p))))

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Tsuki looked around the corridor she was on was pretty bare. How could she be lost? She'd been at the academy for one day and she gets lost? Already! GEESH!
Oh well, she thought to herself. Things could be a hundred times worse. She smiled and walked around a corner. Her knees wobbled and she gave a sigh. "Not another empty corridor." It felt as if she was in a maze. She jsut wanted to get to the lunch room. "maybe I should go back that way." She spoke out loud to herself. I don't really have any friends here, I'm too shy to talk to anyone. She hung her head and walked on silently.

Many corridors later Tsuki bumped into someone. "OH! I'm so ever sorry!" She bowed a few times beofore looking up.
"Get yourself lost; did ya squirt?" Tsuk's mouth opened and she sqeaked out of embarassment; "I did not!"

Jo gave a little laugh and ruffled her little sisters dusty brown hair.
"Come on you, lets go to lunch." Jo started to walk down a stairway when Tsuki latched onto her arm. Jo smiled for a second and kept walking. Down a few more corridors and atlast to the lunch room. Jo pried her hand from Tsuki's grasp and walked into the room. She looked around seeing people gossiping at tables and stuffing down what looked like school cafeteria food, her stomach turned at the retched memory of school food.

She waited in line, Tsuki right infront of her. This school was really enlighting, some of the classes had already shown her how tough some of the kids were. Jo smirked and thought about how much fun it was going to be to show them up. Finally Tsuki's turn in the line and then hers. Wow they actually have something vegetarian, egg and lettuce sandwhich, she also grabbed a milk.

Jo stood next to Tsuki, looking out at the different people, Jo saw some kids from her class but didn't want to go over there, they didn't seem so friendly to her this morning. Jo looked down at Tsuki who looked back at her. Mental connection said; they both had no friends.

Tsuki saw a table with no one on it, near a window she boppily walked over to it, knowing Jo would follow, plopping her tray on the table and sat down. Fixing her scarf she saw Jo sit down opposite to her. how could Jo be so cool, she was so pretty and looked good in anything, even that mid-drift. Tsuki was worried abotu going back to class, especially since she didn't have anyone to talk to.
'So, how were your classes sis?" She smiled and giggled.

Tenyas

Two whiners now? Great! Just dandy! The girl almost hissed in annoyance. And even the big-guy is gonna give miss 'disappearance' causer here what she wants. "Fine." Ciralars shook her head and let a sigh escape her. "But!" Cait Sith wobbled on her head as she looked upward at Haseo and then down at Roy, "If we're all watching her, that means if she asks to play a game, we're all stuck with it." Roy did volunteer them both and, because of that, I'm going to make sure he takes full responsibility.

"Yaaaay!~ Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!" The twelve year old tackled her elder sibling, almost knocking the teen to the ground, and then looked as if she were about to do the same to Roy but got held back. As if ignoring the firm grip Ciralars had on her jacket, Nemora giggled and said, "So, so, we're gonna go grab somethin' to eat now, right? Cuz I'm hungry~."

Have you ever had the annoying sensation that you were being watched? Tenyas certainly did right now. Hmph, idiotic little people just staring away. As far as she was concerned, they'd all be getting something soon. If Nemora were here right now, she'd ask the girl to tie up anyone she saw looking at her funny and then Tenya would have the joy of making sure they didn't do anything like that again. Then again, this was probably just her temper speaking, off kilter with the realization that she was now someone's under-dog.

Walking along, her eyes spotted one of the people who had been watching her moments before, sitting, or rather, eating, beneath a tree. He was dressed in a tie-dye shirt and wore the oddest ensomble you could think up. Think english scholar meets seventies bong-sharer. Pressing her hands on the hips of her grey cloak, she looked down at him with a bit of a mean looking smile and said, "What are you looking at, ya Hippy?" With a deft kick, she shook the entire tree, hopefully ruining his meal and or startling him somewhat. Whatever the reaction, she was going to get out any frustrations she had at the moment on him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back