• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
bond of flames
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• S
    Bleh. I get why. Hopefully California will still be above water after the tsunami hits there.
    S
    I know! He's so f**cking cool!
    Too bad theres not gonna be a chapter next week. With all the stuff going on in Japan and all =(
    S
    Hiya. Sorry this took so long man. I did. That last page was funny. haha.
    But I think they spent too much time in Fishman Island by now. And I wanna see how everyones really developed they're skills. How about you?
    S
    Same here. I think it's a pretty decent idea. Too bad there was no chapter last week =P
    S
    What do you think of that new devil fruit user? The one who can touch you and your his target till you die
    S
    Just bored with school.
    Have you checked out OP lately? That mermaid princess is HUGE!
    S
    Hey, it's restricted. New account. =P
    How have you been dude?
    R
    It was good. Just went to a party :)
    I heard it's not gonna be out this week or next :/
    R
    Yeah, that's his name. I bet money that he's alive.
    So how was your new year dude?
    R
    Yeah. It would have been awesome... Sigh... You think the third brother is still alive? I can't remember his name. But when he, Ace and Luffy were kids he was the noble child
    R
    It better be! Oda has gone on a killing spree! Ace should be alive....
    R
    Haha. Well Vest suck anyway =P
    Thos LIARS! They said on twitter there would no chapters this week! Gah!
    I hope Jimbie is okay
    R
    Hope yours is awesome! Your officially my vest friend on here :)
    R
    Yes it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You made the promise! You can't break it! Haha. I heard Shonen was taking a two week break. Also, happy holidays dude
    R
    It better be! And I'm counting that as another promise! haha.
    R
    ...... You did it! I know you did! =)
    I bet they're saving it for X-mas as like a present to the readers
    R
    ..... I'm not sure.... But I know you did!!
    And you broke it!
    Well they don't celebrate it Japane... or only 1 percent of the population does... so it's probably people here being slow...
    R
    You made a promise!! Haha.
    Yeah... Maybe it's slow cause of X-mas or something...
    R
    It wasn't out today dude.... You promised!!! =C
    R
    Probably but who knows =P
    I wish the new chap would come out. Ever since school got out I've been sleeping like a rock
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…