• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

eye colour

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Well, my eyes are pale-ish blue, but in different lighting they might look slightly green.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Mine are just a dark brown that never changes. I'm okay with it even though brown is the most common and arguably most boring color. Besides, people never comment on my eye color itself, just my eyelashes. There have been at least a dozen girls who were jealous of how long my eyelashes were and who told me so. It's kind of weird, but oh well. It's not too bad.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
Mine are just a dark brown that never changes. I'm okay with it even though brown is the most common and arguably most boring color. Besides, people never comment on my eye color itself, just my eyelashes. There have been at least a dozen girls who were jealous of how long my eyelashes were and who told me so. It's kind of weird, but oh well. It's not too bad.

This.

But I have had people compliment me on my eyes; although it's usually only when they meet me for the first time. lol

I have dark blue eyes, but they sometimes are more of a sky blue depending on my mood.

If I could change my eye color...I guess green? I'm not really sure.

jamietl

I have a friend with eyes like yours! (She's the only person i know or have seen with eyes like that), sometimes it's a mixture of all 3, which is sure as hell nice to look at.

As for my eyes, dark brown with a tiny hint of red (opposed to brown and hinting to yellow).

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Honestly, I feel any color at all would be better than the darkest shade of auburn cruel genetics decided to give my eyes; seriously, green, blue, hazel, anything.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
mine rlly dark brown. u can barely see the pupils. i want blue or grey eyes.

Minyumi

i have blue eyes. sometimes they look gray. if i could change the
colour i would choose purple because its my favorite colour. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back