• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

eye colour

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
BrightEyes said:
xD that's kind of hilarious about your grandma...
it sounds like your eyes are really awesome. i'd love to have mood-expressing eyes...

my eyes are green, but a little on the grayer side. Most people think they're grey, but they're really green. In bright light its easier to see, and then they appear really vividly green. i really like my eye color though, and i can't imagine changing them. i like lighter colored eyes, and i tend not to like dark brown eyes (no offense to anyone who's said they have brown eyes...) and i really love eyes that are multi-hued, with dashes of blue/green/hazel, etc.

Green-gray eyes are really interesting to look at, more so than Blue-gray.

If there was one person I was jealous of as far as eye color, it'd be my girlfriend. Her eyes are purple. Technically, it's just an extremely violet shade of Blue (because true purple eye color is impossible), but any day of the week, her eyes look purple. I get so pissed off because she usually wins things at Anime-Cons for Cosplaying with those things. >.>

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
I got green eyes, and no I wouldnt change it.

Key

Exile
Awards
I've got brown eyes~ so dark people think they're black sometmes o____o

i have a friend that has amber eyes, with a turquise ring in the middle. kinda like KH characters have them, only instead of a darker ring of amber, it's turquoise..... it's so weird....

Z

Zulkir

Dark brown, and I'm fine with that. I wouldn't want to change my real eye color but I wouldn't mind wearing green contacts once in a while.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Dark brown and proud of it. I've been told by alot of people I have pretty eyes, so I could care less if it's normal brown :)

Fortissimo

Mine are Auburn, but sometimes turn to a dark brown. I really like my eye color, but if I could change them for a bit, I'd make them a really vivid green.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Mine are dark brown and also very proud of it :] It would be neat if my eyes were blue (thanks KH games...), but brown is really neat. Seems mysterious? xD;

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
According to science, brown eyes are more attractive to women then blue and green eyes then previously thought. Something to do with "smouldering eyes" or whatever

o/

But anyway, dark brown though sometimes they get really light which usually freaks me out.

Killer7

Dark dark brown, to a near pitch-black. No idea why they're like that, but so far I'm the only one in my family who has them. Would I change them? Meh, I'm iffy about that.

nicoleohbugga

Mine are like an icy blue. Sometimes they are gray, and other times they are blue. I like them a lot, and I would never want to change them. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back