• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

eye colour

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Mine are dark brown, they're so dark that I'd need a good amount of light to see that they are actually brown. I've been told a lot that they look a bit watery or glassy than usual but I don't see it. At one time, I wished I had grass green eyes or gray-blue eyes but now I wouldn't change them for the world. =3

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Like lumine, I have really dark brown eyes that are almost black unless seen under the light, or looking really close you could see some brown. I wanted blue eyes before, but now I don't really care and blue eyes may not even look nice on me. Actually blue eyes would be cool, since an Asian having blue eyes would be unusual (I think?). But whatever. I would like to wear contacts to change my eye colour but I'm scared of them so I don't want to use contacts.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I'm certain this thread has been done a couple of times... But oh well...

I have dark brown eyes. But given my appearance, it is immediately expected anyway.lol

Yuni

Banned
^ Jealous of you teardrop

I have two baby blue eyes, I'm happy that I got my favorite color for eyes :)

Yuni

Banned
My mom has awesome eyes she has a Blue and Hazel eye I wish I had two colored eyes :)

Apollo

Silver Member
I have brown eyes. I wouldn't change it because any other color would look weird on me.

Silfarion

Mine is black, with VERY slight tone of brown (no one even notice I have brown color in my eyes). I'm the only person with black eyes around here >:D
I actually kinda like it. Brown and blue eyes are too common. If I had to choose, I'd prefer green or aquamarine color (tho I haven't seen anyone with aquamarine eyes).

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
DT8C6.jpg

Dark brown represent.

I don't hate them but I wouldn't mind having a more exotic eye color since everyone has brown eyes :v

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
welp, my eyes are blue. and i honestly wouldn't change that for anything. Colombian, natural brunette, with blue eyes... i like it.
i don't mind any color on another person :) I think brown eyes look really good too so yeah

Vixx

Mine go from a sharp blue, to a dull grey, to a dull green, depending on my mood. There's gold flecks around the pupils that really stand out. I'll get a picture up if I can.

As for changing them, I wouldn't for the world.

Like a mood ring?
lol, ive seen eyes like that, its really amazing

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Vixx said:
Like a mood ring?
lol, ive seen eyes like that, its really amazing

Heh, that's what people tell me. I just get distracted by them. They're usually blue though, most of the time. They turn grey when I'm depressed or moody and green when I'm really manic. Apparently my Grandmother had them too -- she used to tell me when I was just a small child that they were a curse on our family. Of course, she was crazy and very superstitious, but being a small child, who was I to argue?

Sparks

gone
I love my eye color. They change from dark brown to a hazel color, and then they turn to green with brown around the pupils.

BrightEyes

Heh, that's what people tell me. I just get distracted by them. They're usually blue though, most of the time. They turn grey when I'm depressed or moody and green when I'm really manic. Apparently my Grandmother had them too -- she used to tell me when I was just a small child that they were a curse on our family. Of course, she was crazy and very superstitious, but being a small child, who was I to argue?

xD that's kind of hilarious about your grandma...
it sounds like your eyes are really awesome. i'd love to have mood-expressing eyes...

my eyes are green, but a little on the grayer side. Most people think they're grey, but they're really green. In bright light its easier to see, and then they appear really vividly green. i really like my eye color though, and i can't imagine changing them. i like lighter colored eyes, and i tend not to like dark brown eyes (no offense to anyone who's said they have brown eyes...) and i really love eyes that are multi-hued, with dashes of blue/green/hazel, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back