• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Laz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Has it really been 2 years since I last paid you a visit? Geez... <_<; So how have you been lately? ^_^ Also, if you have a PSN ID I would love to add you.
    Sup Laz buddy, thought I would pay you a visit since I haven't in a long time, been missing old KHI friends. ^_^
    I'm waist deep in school work and college apps, and drowning fast, haha. But I'm making it through.

Gram calls me Megs, but I have a lot of different nicknames. Most call me "Mega," the person I talk to most frequently calls me "Mazy." Why?
    :eek: Laz! It's been forever! I was thinking I'd never see you again! :D How are you?

I'm pulling through. Senior year is hard. ^^;
    Salutations my good sir/madame, how fares your existence on this realm which an omnipotent being designated for us living entities?
    Happy Valentine's Day
    Lazaro, interesting. Yes, Mega is my nickname. Lan gave it to me, since few people take the time to type out MegaWallflower. My real name is Zaria
    Reminds me of when I sprained both of my ring fingers playing basketball. @_@

Well, it did take five years to develop, so it should be impressive.
    I can take damaging your head or foot in football, but your hand? How?

The game's awesome, but more awesome is Ghirahim!!!!!!!! :OOOOOOOO
    I knew you I recognized your username somewhere! I also recognize your taste in Axel avatars. xP
    DUDE! DX I'm sorry I missed you! I kind of fizzled out on the forums due to the fact that no one really talked with me. Sorry man. Feel free to add me on facebook whenever, just message sparkjon10@aol.com saying its you and I'll add you.
    Oh, they're definitely a must-see for me, alongside M?tley Cr?e and Faith No More. I've seen Paramore with their original members a few years ago. It was a good show.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back