• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anonymous is taking down Facebook.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
But, wouldn't stopping facebook infringe their right for freedom of information? -_-

I'll be slightly angry if this happens. While facebook is ridiculous at times, it really is a good way of keeping up with some friend.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
i hate everything having to do with this stupid fuicking organization every time my brother talks about it hes like ya im an imorporant internet terrorist im like shut the fuc up you troll 13 year old girls and think youre cool just do something bonking useful with your life

i dont bonking care what they do its going to be some banal prank at best and they're fighting some illusionary war to make themselves feel any sort of accomplishment because they're socially awkward pseudointellectuals who waste their lives away in front of the computer and don't have anything else to contribute to life

god he tells my grandmother about it like its some sort of social justice campaign IM AN ANON ITS RESLLY COOL OK WE DID TGIS THING THE OTHER DAY ON THE INURERNET

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
i guess if you define "freedom of information" as:

"i should be able to do whatever i want with my personal information and expect no negative penalties no matter what"

then it kinda works . . .

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
i dont fucking care if iran gets my info either. i put it up there. now i might meet cool arab guys

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
i remembered that one time oprah got trolled

man that was good.

[video=youtube;slDAPms8Tvs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slDAPms8Tvs&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

You mean this?

But on a more serious note, I doubt they're gonna succeed because since they just announced it, Facebook's gonna change its security or something.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
i was joking too, god, cant batman make a joke

but i agree with elle, these guys really piss me off with their pretentiousness and self-importance and shit >:|

oh i feel stupid. i felt like that guy christian bale flipped out on on the set of terminator

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
i didn't know batman was a south asian-er with arab and russian blood

i always thought he was american

Macabre

Gold Member
i was joking too, god, cant batman make a joke

but i agree with elle, these guys really piss me off with their pretentiousness and self-importance and shit >:|

you should do something about this, batman.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
i hate everything having to do with this stupid fuicking organization every time my brother talks about it hes like ya im an imorporant internet terrorist im like shut the fuc up you troll 13 year old girls and think youre cool just do something bonking useful with your life

i dont bonking care what they do its going to be some banal prank at best and they're fighting some illusionary war to make themselves feel any sort of accomplishment because they're socially awkward pseudointellectuals who waste their lives away in front of the computer and don't have anything else to contribute to life

god he tells my grandmother about it like its some sort of social justice campaign IM AN ANON ITS RESLLY COOL OK WE DID TGIS THING THE OTHER DAY ON THE INURERNET

This times a hundred. Seriously. hurr dur we r leegonn

Facebook is worth $50+ BILLION dollars. You think they aren't going to have enough security to fend off a bunch of aspies who think they're fighting for justice?

D

Deleted member 36435

Anonymous is just a bunch of DDoS kiddies, this will fall through or last 5 minutes.

Trag

Bronze Member
lol
because a bunch of dudes know how to use their computers doesn't mean they are in any way intelligent.
it's a group of kids : / what can you do, kids will always do stupid things, it's just a shame that they figured out how to do this on such a grand scale lol

D

Deleted member 36435

too bad anonymous can't do shit
Didn't you used to be some kid who claimed they were part of anonymous and everything and had "newfags can't triforce" as your user title?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back