• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anonymous is taking down Facebook.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

very differentiable
Awards
Well, i'd like to see that, just for the lulz. Sucks if you have an account though, iran has all all of your info, just to name a country.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I can't help but not take them seriously. He sounds like Master Chief from Arby n the Chief. Would Anonymous really upload a YouTube video?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
because when i post something on facebook it should still be considered private

apparently

Love Machine

strut strut strut
They either won't, or it'll be for a few hours/weeks. Nothing big, but it'll be fun to see.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
This is when I like to relish in the fact that I don't have a Facebook.
Google+ bitchesssssss

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
"come one guys! let's fight for freedom of information!"

"first, we shall stop facebook from freely doing what they want with our information!"

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

"first, we shall stop facebook from freely doing what they want with our information!"

Personally, I think they originally were for "freedom of information", and maybe they still are but I think now they're doing this stuff because they can.
Or I could be way off.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I'd love to see this myself I heard the message, but still it will be funny when millions of people wake up and they can't post things such as.

"I just took a shit", or "007 pass 2574 smash 3214 smash 256 pass, 4568 smash and cuff."

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
because when i post something on facebook it should still be considered private

apparently

This guy needs an award for funny or something.

But more seriously, I completely agree with Nevermore. Asking for privacy on Facebook is sorta, kinda, just a little bit paradoxical. Set your limits by deciding who's on or off your Friends list. Or what you put up there in the first place. Then just leave it. Even if they sell your personal information to third parties, you're just another statistic to them. I don't see the danger in advertisements, and I don't see why people make such a big deal about it.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I wish I could care about their 'agenda' and what they're standing for. But honestly, all I can compare it to is a little kid trying to show off something they find super cool to an adult, and the adult's just nodding their head smiling at the kid thinking "Eh". EH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back