• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anonymous is taking down Facebook.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
lol
because a bunch of dudes know how to use their computers doesn't mean they are in any way intelligent.
it's a group of kids : / what can you do, kids will always do stupid things, it's just a shame that they figured out how to do this on such a grand scale lol

yeah, i'm pretty surprised they actually got a large amount of people to join their "cause", which at this point has been so disfigured that I think they're just attacking random sites for attention under the pretense that it will somehow relate to their overall goal.

facebook is clearly the number one worry on the internet right now.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I want this too happen. Even if it's just for a few hours, I always like to see the world freak out over bookface being down like it's something they can't fucking live without. It's down? Well whoopie fucking doo, go outside and play some sports bitch!

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I want this too happen. Even if it's just for a few hours, I always like to see the world freak out over bookface being down like it's something they can't fucking live without. It's down? Well whoopie fucking doo, go outside and play some sports bitch!

Or go to a better website.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
What do these people aim to acomplish exactly? Do they have anything better to do?

O

Oberon

lol
because a bunch of dudes know how to use their computers doesn't mean they are in any way intelligent.
it's a group of kids : / what can you do, kids will always do stupid things, it's just a shame that they figured out how to do this on such a grand scale lol

I agree entirely. It isn't justice, it's stupidity.

because trying to take down tumblr worked so well...
That's the funny thing: Tumblr isn't worth nearly as much as Facebook. A company worth billions and probably with that much more resistance to these shenanigans compared to Tumblr.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Does this mean tumblr has better security than Sony and Syria?
Honest question.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
We've known about since summer 2010. There was tons of leaked info, most of which was confirmed in January when it was announced by Sony (as NGP, not PSV).

I mean the name, price, specs, release date, all the hidden information.

Apollo

Silver Member
Their reasoning behind doing it is total bullshit. Also I seriously doubt they will be able to do actual damage to Facebook. However it would be very funny to see all the drama closing Facebook would cause. :)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Their reasoning behind doing it is total bullshit. Also I seriously doubt they will be able to do actual damage to Facebook. However it would be very funny to see all the drama closing Facebook would cause. :)

"Oh no! We have to go outside and face the sunlight! Oh no! And EXERCISE!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Which is one of several reasons I don't have a Facebook account.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I'm never on Facebook unless I feel like I've been neglecting my old high school friends (which I totally am, but sometimes I feel bad about it).

I used to play Tetris on there too, but then the TaitoX and TaitoX2 arcade boards started getting dumped, and it has a much better tetris game on it. So yeah, loss of Facebook will not affect my internet time.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I'm never on Facebook unless I feel like I've been neglecting my old high school friends (which I totally am, but sometimes I feel bad about it).

I used to play Tetris on there too, but then the TaitoX and TaitoX2 arcade boards started getting dumped, and it has a much better tetris game on it. So yeah, loss of Facebook will not affect my internet time.

Tetris? Please. Bejeweled Blitz is where its at my friend.

Oh and yeah...this probably won't happen. Anonymous are a bunch of fucking idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back