• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your 10th Anniversary Celebrations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh wow, I actually hadn't thought about planning anything xD; But now I will most likely make sea-salt ice cream and probably play through KH1, too. SO MANY MEMORIIIIIIES ;u; I might draw a picture for it, too!

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
Oh wow, I actually hadn't thought about planning anything xD; But now I will most likely make sea-salt ice cream and probably play through KH1, too. SO MANY MEMORIIIIIIES ;u; I might draw a picture for it, too!

Same!

Normally one might not think to celebrate a video game anniversary, but for Sonic's 20th, these guys over at a Sonic forum did a 3 day long streaming of the games, leading up to the actual day. There's a difference between 20 years and 10 years, but for kh it's pretty huge.

I'm considering doing a livestream...not completely sure though (it'd probably be a waste), or I might take some better Kairi cosplay photos if the weather is nice.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
My 10th anniversary celebrations?
Go on these forums and talk about the games ^.^

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Why not just give it a good go? :p

In addtiona to that i jsut have no, 2 papaer due thruday, which i plan on wiritng while watching the kh3d, test, dates
and reason number one i left my ps2 at home :(

I'll finsh it by our aniversary though that a promise

MasterZeR0

This thread suddenly gave me an idea. Lol It's something small but I think I'm just gonna wear my Keyblade Necklace all day :3

I wear mine erryday ;D I'll spoil myself silly and hang out at the forums all day <3

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
Right now I'm playing KH2 for the Japanese release and before the release of the NA version I will play KH1

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
On the actual anniversary I will probably be doing homework all day, as usual :/ However, this weekend my friend and I are going to make sea-salt ice cream :) Also, I have been replaying through the whole seriesmsince the beginning of the year :)

That's tomorrow? Well, I have 2 exams...Damnit, after that I'm definitely playing KH2 again.

lol us kingdom hearts players are old, everyone got some homework to do... so do I.

Yes, yes, and...yes. I just happen to have 4 big tests this week and one next week -__- of all weeks. Sucks, but I'll find time to make something. I like to bake and cook, so I'll probably bake something this weekend KH related...but what...

I wanted to finsh recom but there no way i could in a day

I am playing the games chronologically during my free time when there aren't any other games to play as I'm currently on Reverse/Rebirth CoM, IDK I haven't played in a while.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'll do what I do every year.
Put on my red romper and banana shoes, brandish a machete because my Keyblade hasn't chosen me yet, and visit the nearest Disney amusement park. Oh, and run from the police. Can't forget that, that's tradition too. I just pretend they're members of Organization XIII and that I'm not at a strong enough level to beat them yet. One day though. One day...

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Well I've listened to Kingdom Hearts music all week. I also cosplayed a little and watched the most important parts from each game on youtube. I really want to make Sea-salt ice cream though.
But anyways I'm like celabrating in every way I can. Almost everything I do today is KH related.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
I watched the first two episodes of Korra on Saturday

I did too, hyped me up for the series to actually come out!

As for tomorrow, me and my friend are gonna sport our kingdom hearts necklaces and listen to kh music while we're at school (which annoyingly blocked this site so I can't get on it at school) and then play kh2 when we get home (while on here of course)

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Well, I'll be wearing my Days t-shirt to school tomorrow(wish it was a BBS or KH2 one, but it was the only shirt I've found with a game cover on it). Hmmm, I might make a Paopu shaped cake. Might finish my clay versions of TAV's wayfinders. Possibly, I might also celebrate by making tons of KH tags...one from each game? One for each original character? Maybe I should make a wallpaper set of all the games?
Other than that, probably nothing. But DDD will keep me in a super celebration mode. ;)

Sorax 122

Happy birthday kingdom hearts!!! I will probably listen to the music and play Re:com or kh 2.
However, i have to study for this really important test, so i don't know how this is going to work out. If i fail, my grade will be beyond hope.

Axel's girl1312

oh I'd love to make some homemade seasalt icecream...yum.. but I don't have a recipe......... I'll probably sit listening to some of the soundtracks.... and maybe draw some kh pics.......

I tried I a little while ago to make seasalt icecream..... it didnt turn out to well. Ive ust been playing BBS. I'm finally getting the chance to. and I've been re-playing the fisrt game to and listening to the sundtrack for the fisrt game to my boyfriend got me.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Worked today. Tomorrow I'll be getting messed with friends and having a time of it.
It's funny because I'm simultaneously grieving the end of Skins and celebrating the definitive continuation of KH. I'm all schizo about my media interests right now.

edit- It would be nice if SENA would celebrate the 10th anniversary. Or acknowledge it.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Only KH related thing we got so far was SquareEnixEmily acknowledging Famitsu's score for KH3D a week after it surfaced ;A; Today has been all about Ultros and XIII-2 DLC *creys*

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Only KH related thing we got so far was SquareEnixEmily acknowledging Famitsu's score for KH3D a week after it surfaced ;A; Today has been all about Ultros and XIII-2 DLC *creys*

Disney and Square Enix never acknowledge Kingdom Hearts other than we got a Disney 365 commercial on Disney channel when II came out and SE says it exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back