• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D.D.D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey, D.D.D, Sarah, whatever. People miss you. You should definitely come back.
    Hey, D.D.D... I long for the day you return here... I really miss you...

and the shop... I've been doing it by myself... pwease come back...

:(
    I know you've been gone for a while, I just wanted you to see this when you got back :D
    Eh? Now that I checked, true, lol. I already answered a bunch of reviews for that one and actually forgot who all did review and who not. <__<
    I know something about busy, since I've worked nearly constantly overtime since I'm back from vacation.

There's still time though, *ggg*, I won't find time to set the new chapter up until Sunday anyways and yep, I know you always read the chapter but save the review for later. ^___^
    If that's to stressy though you could also review both chapters in one post, as both deal with Kairi's first arc anyways. ;D
    *knocks*
    Yo, how's going?

Just thought I'd inform that Nov finished proofreading chapter 29 so it's going to be put up this weekend. ;)
    Thanks for letting me know. ;D your work is truly outstanding. A million times thank you!
    Oh, would you mind checking out my poem in the creative writing section? Thankeees :)
    Yay! and boooooo! lol jk. Work on your webcomic, it's more important right now.
    Here's my sig with a few adjustment layers. Also, I am going to give you a new tag wall to put up!

*u* i shall leave you an lol for your great work: Muppet Show - Mahna Mahna...m HD 720p bacco... Original! - YouTube
    ITS AWESOME! thank u miss~
    lmao that tag notice is just as grand X'D no ones done that b4.
    Lol I know! I have a freaking book report! THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED SINCE SOPHOMORE YEAR.

WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!??!!!??!!??!!??!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…