• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D.D.D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey, D.D.D, Sarah, whatever. People miss you. You should definitely come back.
    Hey, D.D.D... I long for the day you return here... I really miss you...

and the shop... I've been doing it by myself... pwease come back...

:(
    I know you've been gone for a while, I just wanted you to see this when you got back :D
    Eh? Now that I checked, true, lol. I already answered a bunch of reviews for that one and actually forgot who all did review and who not. <__<
    I know something about busy, since I've worked nearly constantly overtime since I'm back from vacation.

There's still time though, *ggg*, I won't find time to set the new chapter up until Sunday anyways and yep, I know you always read the chapter but save the review for later. ^___^
    If that's to stressy though you could also review both chapters in one post, as both deal with Kairi's first arc anyways. ;D
    *knocks*
    Yo, how's going?

Just thought I'd inform that Nov finished proofreading chapter 29 so it's going to be put up this weekend. ;)
    Thanks for letting me know. ;D your work is truly outstanding. A million times thank you!
    Oh, would you mind checking out my poem in the creative writing section? Thankeees :)
    Yay! and boooooo! lol jk. Work on your webcomic, it's more important right now.
    Here's my sig with a few adjustment layers. Also, I am going to give you a new tag wall to put up!

*u* i shall leave you an lol for your great work: Muppet Show - Mahna Mahna...m HD 720p bacco... Original! - YouTube
    ITS AWESOME! thank u miss~
    lmao that tag notice is just as grand X'D no ones done that b4.
    Lol I know! I have a freaking book report! THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED SINCE SOPHOMORE YEAR.

WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!??!!!??!!??!!??!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…