• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your 10th Anniversary Celebrations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak1403

So what do you guys have planned for tomorrow(Japanese Time)? A full day playing KH?
I prsonally am planning to take my home-made Sea-Salt Ice-cream to the nearest clock tower I can find and dream about all the nostalgic moments in Kingdom Hearts so far.
I'd like to know what you guys have planned to celebrate this great moment in the series.

kiei

oh I'd love to make some homemade seasalt icecream...yum.. but I don't have a recipe......... I'll probably sit listening to some of the soundtracks.... and maybe draw some kh pics.......

Lingering Eraqus

Thread with goosebumps potential! :D While I hope to kick in the celebration with DDD this summer, I'm getting prepared with some music. Also might play some KH1 at somepoint during this year.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
On the actual anniversary I will probably be doing homework all day, as usual :/ However, this weekend my friend and I are going to make sea-salt ice cream :) Also, I have been replaying through the whole seriesmsince the beginning of the year :)

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
As much as I'd like to do something special for the 10th anniversary I can tell that all I'll be doing is a bunch of schoolwork. It isn't great, but I can at least listen to some KH music and maybe watch some videos in my spare time.

Shawty

Awards
That's tomorrow? Well, I have 2 exams...Damnit, after that I'm definitely playing KH2 again.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
Holy crap... time sure flies.
I don't know, I have plans with a friend but afterwards maybe I'll play my KH1 save and listen to some piano collections.

tomasmccann

Awards
Gah, dunno. Maybe i could, like, dye my hair blonde and go around with my wayward wind acting like a retard and swinging it around.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
^ bahaha

I think its time to replay some Birth By Sleep to supplement my prolonging needs to play Dream Drop Distance. Question is: who do I start off with.

kiei

Gah, dunno. Maybe i could, like, dye my hair blonde and go around with my wayward wind acting like a retard and swinging it around.

my sis and I acually did that sort of a few years back... we were cosplaying sora and roxas and didn't have wigs so we cut our hair and dyed it..... it was funny........ now i own a roxas wig and she has a sora one so maybe we should put them on ... while playing kh.... oh and the shoes...... have to have the shoes on too......

oh, and thanks for sea salt icecream info on previous post ^ ^

sza392

lol us kingdom hearts players are old, everyone got some homework to do... so do I.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I'm currently playing KH1 through, realized how hard it actually is as well compared to that of KH2.
I will probz just make some graphics or something and chill in the sun!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I wanted to finsh recom but there no way i could in a day

Youniquee

Awards
This thread suddenly gave me an idea. Lol It's something small but I think I'm just gonna wear my Keyblade Necklace all day :3

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm going to celebrate by avoiding this section like the plague.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Seeing how it's a video game series, I don't see why it should be celebrated like an actual holiday. Also my dog died on March 29th 2011. So I'll just celebrate like any other day, only I'll play some Kingdom Hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back