• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
rac7d
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey, I'm online now. I'm not sure for how much longer, but in case you miss it, we can work on another time.

Merry Christmas, by the way. Have a great holiday! :)
    Just a reminder: I added your fc, if you're still interested in finding more mons in the Friend Safari. :)
    Hey, just a heads up, but I added your fc (for that whole friend safari thing, when I ever reach it) if you want, mine's: 4210 4222 7144 The more, the better, right? :)
    General Rules and Conduct

We've had issues with your literacy skills. Is it possible for you to proof-read your posts and fix errors where possible so we don't have to try and work out what you're saying?
    Thank you.
    I've spoiled myself too. It doesn't really feel like my cup of tea now...

Sorry for moving this to VM... things were just looking kinda violent there.
    O... MY... GLOB! I just finished watching the youtube video in your sig, and it was awesome. Did you do that yourself?
    Thanks lol...which part? The Moogle/Mr. Mew one (I like that one better xP) or the Dream Eater one?
    Might want to give this a read whenever you're feeling lazy (I'm assuming you've just been lazy with roughly 95% of your posts since few people can actually understand what you're talking about and we shouldn't have to assign you a personal translator to translate everything from rac7d speak to English)

General Rules and Conduct
    I'm sending this via VM because we'll otherwise clog up the Type-0 thread with useless shit.

And you've expressed, several times in the past whenever you saw that scene, that you feel it's "unfair" that they did it to Rem and "should have chosen someone else" because "she's the cutest." Obviously, not everyone feels this way, and not everyone agrees with you.

Appearances have shit to do with any of their decisions. They're not riding on the best looking character or the most popular to pull the plot forward. A character's worth isn't defined by how they look, but who they are and what they do/have done.

We don't need to remind you that you were terribly shallow against Shiki as well, bashing her character in favor of Eri who is, quote, "the hot one," despite the fact that you have never played TWEWY or even bothered reading our explanations in which we tried to explain how and why real!Shiki is superior to the fake Eri she tried to be.
    lol well it's no secret that you're probably the one who's been looking forward to this the most ^^ I figured I'd save you the trouble so you'd find it immediately~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back