• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will you sell your PS2 games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get rid of Kingdom Hearts PS2 games?

• Hell yeah HD all the way

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • I like my PS2 versions, let's keep both

Votes: 67 89.3%
  • Won't even bother with the HD remake, it looks better on the PCSX2 on PC

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
I already sold my copies YEARS ago, so I have nothing to say... BUT! I anticipate a 2.5 release, seeing as how the idea of HD KH2 and BbS sounds neat (with trophies, too).

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Imma going to keep mine, just for nostalgia's sake. Also, to have the original versions just in case they become SUPER rare in about 50 years. ;)

I'll be an old hag and telling my grandchildren about the great games of my day, waving them around in their faces. And then they'll sell my copies of the original KH and KH2 and BBS on the internet (or whatever we have by then).

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
No, I am thinking that the Final Mixes that I own are awesome and if the HD Collection does something stupid like redubbing then I can play the definitive versions.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I will always keep my ps2 versions for memory's sake. Not to mention I might want to play the older versions again someday.
Also, I could never give up my first KH files.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
I still have my N64. So no Im not selling my ps2 games but i will get the HD versions.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I won't be getting rid of mine for the same reason as some of you guys: I've had these copies since release, and started my Kingdom Hearts journey with them. Never, ever will I sell them. I actually look forward to forcing KH on my kids one day. ;D

I will be getting the HD versions, but the original, shiny-covered games are staying with me.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Obviously keeping mine.

Most essential game when I was growing up.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
no choice but to keep mine, PS2 games are obsolete and pawn shops won't buy 'em

Gram

Banned
Awards
*looks at old gameboy pocket, SNES, N64 and other old games* yeeeeah its safe to say mine arent going anywhere X'D

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
*looks at her copy of Chain of Memories for the Gameboy Advance* I don't think my PS2 games are going anywhere, I'll actually just see if I can swing getting it like I did with the DS version of Final Fantasy IV. *even though I already had the PSP version of FFIV*

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm not prone to selling games in the first place and these are games I've really enjoyed, so I'm definitely not selling them.

axel95

Awards
The thing for me is that I'm going to be in college when 1.5 comes out, so I may not get to play it at release :( I'm going to hold on to the originals for the time being!

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I'm selling mine only because I don't own a PS2 anymore, and not only that with the rate PS2 games get put up on PSN and these HD collections coming out why keep them?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Going to keep mine. I haven't played them in years but they have a lot of sentimental value <3 No way I'm going to part with them.

kingofgame981

Awards
Well, keep both. I'm the collector type. <3

If I have a first edition copy then definately, no sell.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Lol pcsx2...re:com was not kind to me on that, but I guess you get what you pay for :p

I wouldn't get rid of my ps2 versions ever I'd keep both, that is unless my cousin decides he wants his ps2 games back, but I'll wait for him to remember haha till then KH1 and 2 for ps2 are mine and hopefully soon the hd remakes ;)

All the games run smoothly on mine in HD. Also, resolution factors into the "kindness".

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
To be honest I don't know why this is even a discussion. It isn't like Gamestop's going to take your PS2 games anyways, they don't sell them anymore. Yeah Play n Trade and whatever other company might but really there's no point. Even if I did have my KH games still [they were stolen from me. unu] I probably wouldn't sell them.
Besides, I still really like the PS2 a lot as a system. It'll be a long time before I upgrade to a PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back