• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will you sell your PS2 games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get rid of Kingdom Hearts PS2 games?

• Hell yeah HD all the way

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • I like my PS2 versions, let's keep both

Votes: 67 89.3%
  • Won't even bother with the HD remake, it looks better on the PCSX2 on PC

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Now that we know an HD collection is coming (and soon 2.5 will as well), I'm wondering how many people will rid of their PS2 versions since it will essentially be the inferior version.

PhantomSoD

Have they said a 2.5 will come? Because the games in that package would interest me more for HD than the ones they have now.

Roro

Awards
Lol pcsx2...re:com was not kind to me on that, but I guess you get what you pay for :p

I wouldn't get rid of my ps2 versions ever I'd keep both, that is unless my cousin decides he wants his ps2 games back, but I'll wait for him to remember haha till then KH1 and 2 for ps2 are mine and hopefully soon the hd remakes ;)

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Sell my old KH games? INSANITY! Not even for the HD collection. I'm more of the collector type anyway.

Malevolence

Raw Life
And besides, I can't even count how many months/years it took me to get to level 99 in 1 and 2.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'll probably won't play my old games anymore when I get them in HD, but I'll still hold onto them for collection's sake.

C.C.

Website
forums.khinsider.com
I'd sell them to raise PS3 money but I don't think it's worth the trouble. I can't imagine anyone buying them for anything more than 5ish dollars.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I would never do that to my KH games, even if KH2 won't play properly anymore. Besides, it's not like they'd sell for much anyway.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'll probably give them to my friend since she has them at the moment anyways :)

Zter

No, why the hell would I sell them? Yeah, let's sell these old games for $1.50 so I can pre-order the remakes! Great idea!

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
The very thought of selling the copy of KH that has my first ever save file on it makes my childhood feel like it got kicked in the gut. Hard.

Never. <3

Edit: OK well technically it's on a memory card but my point stands.

Decrith

I love how everyone voted "let's keep both" (as of my post at least). Anyway I'd keep it, I just can't throw away this kind of things. I remember throwing my old FF games because I didn't play it anymore, now I totally regret it (even though I have a PSN Version). But the thing is. I just want it so I can tell myself "yea KH Fan since PS2."

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Of course they announce a HD collection just two months after I get a new copy of KH2; *just as I KNEW they would* don't care, I'm keeping my PS2 games, because I'm a sane-crazy fan and a collector. And besides, what's wrong with having an extra copy? They come out on the PSN, I'm grabbing it so I can have it in a portable version.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
lolnope

I've bought at least 3 copies of MGS2 and 3, no way am I going to sell KH1 and Re:CoM just because they're coming out with an HD collection -- especially since this is KH1FM and mine is the regular version. Same with the games that come with 2.5, if it is made.

Last edited:

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Most PS2 games, including the Kingdom Hearts ones, aren't worth more than a couple of Euros a piece these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back