• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

What's the one game you'll never let go?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Awards
And by that I mean do you have a game(or games) that you just had fallen so head over heels in love with, you'll never get rid of your copy? That you'll likely keep a counsole on hand that is compatible with the game just so you can play it.

For me, It's Skies of Arcadia, without a doubt.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
  • Retired Staff
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Master of Monologues
  • East Meets West
  • Writer of Writers
I have a hard time getting rid of most of my RPGs (at least until a decent emulator comes out :3). But I'd say that I don't see myself letting go of Okami anytime soon.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
  • News Hound
Super Smash Bros Melee, Brawl & KHIIFM+

I don't even have a gamecube/wii and I still insist on keepig the games because they are a few of the only games me and my brother have a lot of fun playing together, since we both hate playing online, we don't.

And I keep FM+ plus I beat Terra and it makes me feel proud everytimr I look at the case lol

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Awards
KH1, the disc is so scratched that I cant play it all and ive thought about throwing it away before but I just cant for some reason. FF7 CC, Daxter, KH2, and kinda SSBM but I might have to get rid of it one day.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Awards
My Kirby and the Magic Mirror game. In fact I have two games and two Gameboy SPs because the game is a lot more enjoyable when playing with other people.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Final Fantasy IX. First game that I've EVER played. I've had that thing since 2001, but I think I've replaced all but the original Disc 2. I've bought it three times, and I have all working discs now, which makes me happy.

Other than that, I don't have a lot I'm not going to let go of. P4 most likely, but I may end up selling P3: FES some day.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy
FFX-2, Crash bandicoot 3: Warped, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master quest, so many to list so little time

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Awards
Uncharted 2
Metal Gear Solid 4
LittleBigPlanet
...KH2FM+ (even though the FM disk just went missing ]: )

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • Hitman: Absolution
Resident Evil 1 & 2

Silent Hill 1 & 2

Mortal Kombat series

MG-MGS3

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
  • Retired Staff
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • East Meets West
  • Ifrit's Gauntlet
Final Fantasy VII. I just love the game to death, I'd be horrified if I ever lost it.
Guilty Gear X2 Accent Core Plus. GG is my favorite 2D fighter, I don't think I could bring myself to selling this.

JohnnyLegend

Awards
I sold a LOT this past while, but the few I couldn't give away...

FFX
KH I
KH II
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Metal Gear Solid 4
Tales of Symphnia
and I think even Battlefield Bad Company 2 (over MW2)

mostly likely Red Dead Redemption as well (if it's as good as I'm hoping it'll be)

Lasci

Awards
Actually, I refuse to sell any of my games. I made the mistake of getting rid of Lunar: SSSC and had to pay out of the ass to get it back.

However, games that I really hold dear include Vanguard Bandits, Lunar: SSSC, Lunar 2: Eternal Blue, Brigandine, KH1, Suikoden 2, and a couple of others.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
  • Ninja'd
  • In the Grid
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
  • Jiminy's Journal
I don't sell any of my games but I'd say KH1, CoM, Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon, Crash Bandicoot 3, Crash Bash, and Crisis Core, FF2, and FFT: WoTL. Good times, great memories. Feeling nostalgic now.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Awards
all my DS games. both my DSs are broken but for some reason i just cant sell all the good old games i used to play

S

SoulSilver

Well once Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep comes out in the USA I'll probably never let go of that one, just because it looks very promsing.