• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's the one game you'll never let go?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
And by that I mean do you have a game(or games) that you just had fallen so head over heels in love with, you'll never get rid of your copy? That you'll likely keep a counsole on hand that is compatible with the game just so you can play it.

For me, It's Skies of Arcadia, without a doubt.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I have a hard time getting rid of most of my RPGs (at least until a decent emulator comes out :3). But I'd say that I don't see myself letting go of Okami anytime soon.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Super Smash Bros Melee, Brawl & KHIIFM+

I don't even have a gamecube/wii and I still insist on keepig the games because they are a few of the only games me and my brother have a lot of fun playing together, since we both hate playing online, we don't.

And I keep FM+ plus I beat Terra and it makes me feel proud everytimr I look at the case lol

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
KH1, the disc is so scratched that I cant play it all and ive thought about throwing it away before but I just cant for some reason. FF7 CC, Daxter, KH2, and kinda SSBM but I might have to get rid of it one day.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Final Fantasy IX. First game that I've EVER played. I've had that thing since 2001, but I think I've replaced all but the original Disc 2. I've bought it three times, and I have all working discs now, which makes me happy.

Other than that, I don't have a lot I'm not going to let go of. P4 most likely, but I may end up selling P3: FES some day.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
FFX-2, Crash bandicoot 3: Warped, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master quest, so many to list so little time

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Uncharted 2
Metal Gear Solid 4
LittleBigPlanet
...KH2FM+ (even though the FM disk just went missing ]: )

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Resident Evil 1 & 2

Silent Hill 1 & 2

Mortal Kombat series

MG-MGS3

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Final Fantasy VII. I just love the game to death, I'd be horrified if I ever lost it.
Guilty Gear X2 Accent Core Plus. GG is my favorite 2D fighter, I don't think I could bring myself to selling this.

JohnnyLegend

I sold a LOT this past while, but the few I couldn't give away...

FFX
KH I
KH II
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Metal Gear Solid 4
Tales of Symphnia
and I think even Battlefield Bad Company 2 (over MW2)

mostly likely Red Dead Redemption as well (if it's as good as I'm hoping it'll be)

Lasci

Actually, I refuse to sell any of my games. I made the mistake of getting rid of Lunar: SSSC and had to pay out of the ass to get it back.

However, games that I really hold dear include Vanguard Bandits, Lunar: SSSC, Lunar 2: Eternal Blue, Brigandine, KH1, Suikoden 2, and a couple of others.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't sell any of my games but I'd say KH1, CoM, Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon, Crash Bandicoot 3, Crash Bash, and Crisis Core, FF2, and FFT: WoTL. Good times, great memories. Feeling nostalgic now.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
all my DS games. both my DSs are broken but for some reason i just cant sell all the good old games i used to play

S

SoulSilver

Well once Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep comes out in the USA I'll probably never let go of that one, just because it looks very promsing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back