• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Zombie Apocalypse Has Begun: "Naked man killed by Police ... was ‘eating’ face off victim"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Re: The Zombie Apocalypse Has Begun: "Naked man killed by Police ... was ‘eating’ face off victim"

Omygod, this is just horrible.. I just discussed this with a friend of mine, he didn't even know it happened. Damn, how *** up are you to eat a guys face.. the thought he can't even live a normal life anymore is just terrible.

Bath Salts. It makes people crazy. I think someone here posted a video of someone who took Bath Salts and let me tell ya, that was f*cked up. I can laugh at people who are tripping but that was weird as hell :/

Shawty

Awards
Re: The Zombie Apocalypse Has Begun: "Naked man killed by Police ... was ‘eating’ face off victim"

Bath Salts. It makes people crazy. I think someone here posted a video of someone who took Bath Salts and let me tell ya, that was f*cked up. I can laugh at people who are tripping but that was weird as hell :/

Just saw it. That shit's creepy man, I'm not even around this dude and still I was scared as f*ck that he was gonna catch me or something.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

So, his eyes were eaten too or just not available to save his sight?

ShailsTDSPT

People saying that it isn't a Zombie Vírus - What is a Zombie Vírus? Games, books, movies have created tons of explanations (some more acceptable than others). The Zombie Vírus could rabies for all we know... At least it doesn't spread so bloody fast and has a cure meaning we could have very well stopped a zombie apocalypse before it started... Or is it a variant of rabies? Or another disease? I guess we shouldn't really say what is and isn't a zombie vírus since it is not really possible for people to raise from the dead (I think so)

Best of luck to the poor guy

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

So, his eyes were eaten too or just not available to save his sight?

I heard they were eaten, but don't quote me on that.

Have to say, that healing process does seem amazing.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

People saying that it isn't a Zombie Vírus - What is a Zombie Vírus? Games, books, movies have created tons of explanations (some more acceptable than others). The Zombie Vírus could rabies for all we know... At least it doesn't spread so bloody fast and has a cure meaning we could have very well stopped a zombie apocalypse before it started... Or is it a variant of rabies? Or another disease? I guess we shouldn't really say what is and isn't a zombie vírus since it is not really possible for people to raise from the dead (I think so)

Or it's all fiction and just a simple interesting idea that shouldn't be seriously questioned

shuyin_zer0

Awards

There have been pictures released recently of the victim, he's looking a hell lot better than before, and apparently he's being very optimistic about everything, despite being blinded possibly permanently :).

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

It's amazing how someone can be so positive, he's either really optimistic or on waaaaay too many pain medications

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

I'd be whistling Dixie too if I survived having my face eaten by another guy.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

IF he's ever able even whistle again :x

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

i didn't want to make a whole thread on this so i thought I'd just post it here:
[video=youtube;4awVqRr1eCo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4awVqRr1eCo&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex

^This was aired on dbag-boy-Tosh.0 tonight.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

Am I the only one who doesn't see the point in a white zombie trying to chase down black people? You never gonna catch up dude.

Shinjuku

Entrapment

Aye Aye Ulti don't tell them that it's only fun if they don't find that out lol.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

Or it's all fiction and just a simple interesting idea that shouldn't be seriously questioned

Mhmm, that's why the CDC made an official report on Zombie breakout preparedness last year. Fiction nothing! =p

------------------------------------

So, the latest on the story here.....

Marijuana Found in Face-Chewer's Body, No Other Drugs: Medical Examiner | NBC 6 Miami

Now, let's get back to the Zombie theories. >.<

A couple of the other cases that have been reported recently also show that drugs other than marijuana (in some cases) were not involved either.

People were straight up possessed.

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;

Just marijuana? I thought for sure if it wasn't Bath Salts, then perhaps he took K-2 or something. :/

Speaking of Spice, there was a report about a recent zombie attack this morning.

A Texas man snapped and went “zombie,” while tripping on a designer drug. He ate his family dog while the pooch was still alive, police said.

Michael Daniel, 22, was smoking synthetic marijuana, known as "spice" or "K-2," at his home on Jun 14, when he suddenly started attacking his family members and neighbors, running around on all fours and barking and growling like an animal, local station KAIT television reported.

Witnesses said that Daniel then grabbed his family's dog, beat it, choked it and then bit off chunks of its flesh.

Police later found him on a front porch with blood smeared on his face and clothes. They took him to a hospital.

Police arrested him on Monday on felony animal cruelty charges.

The dog died from the attack, KAIT reported.

Video:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

So. Synthetics are rising against us. Shepard was right...

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

392939_449738855050890_670547353_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back