• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Zombie Apocalypse Has Begun: "Naked man killed by Police ... was ‘eating’ face off victim"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: The Zombie Apocalypse Has Begun: "Naked man killed by Police ... was ‘eating’ face off victim"

If this is caused by a drug then i would expect more of this in the coming weeks, unless....

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Air-travel, dude. There's no way out of this madness other than a handgun, a sticky note and a pen.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Re: The Zombie Apocalypse Has Begun: "Naked man killed by Police ... was ‘eating’ face off victim"

If this is caused by a drug then i would expect more of this in the coming weeks, unless....

Spoiler Spoiler Show
And there goes Cosmic, to the sea once again.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

A living zombie is a cannibal folks. You can put your shotguns and flamethrowers back.

Also, I am more disturbed by how many of you wanting the victim to be put down. Many people get mauled by beasts and have just as bad wounds and survive.

.Oji

赤いテキスト

Many people get mauled by beasts and have just as bad wounds and survive.

Like the Connecticut woman who had her whole face ripped off by a Chimpanzee; she got a full face transplant.

There's also a guy named Dallas Wiens who had his entire face melted off in an electrical accident; he too got a full face transplant and is looking a lot better now. (Graphic image in video)

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

Also, I am more disturbed by how many of you wanting the victim to be put down. Many people get mauled by beasts and have just as bad wounds and survive.

Soo, this makes the criminal's actions somehow more tolerable? The guy ate most of the dude's face while he was alive and appeared feral.

I'm not really a gung ho cop person either, but I bet they sure as hell wouldn't want that fiend unleashed upon them either. To protect themselves and the victim from further damage, the smartest action is to kill the criminal in these cases. They didn't know what the fck that guy was on (they shot him how many times?) Why do you think some hostage situations end up with the crooks having bullets in their heads? Some people aren't redeemable or the cops aren't risking an innocent's life on a maybe when the crook can take bullet.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

Soo, this makes the criminal's actions somehow more tolerable? The guy ate most of the dude's face while he was alive and appeared feral.

I'm not really a gung ho cop person either, but I bet they sure as hell wouldn't want that fiend unleashed upon them either. To protect themselves and the victim from further damage, the smartest action is to kill the criminal in these cases. They didn't know what the fck that guy was on (they shot him how many times?) Why do you think some hostage situations end up with the crooks having bullets in their heads? Some people aren't redeemable or the cops aren't risking an innocent's life on a maybe when the crook can take bullet.
She was talking about the VICTIM :p
lol

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

A living zombie is a cannibal folks. You can put your shotguns and flamethrowers back.

Don't get me wrong, if they can somehow give him a new face, then that would be awesome for him. I mean, I wish the guy the best but think about it, he's homeless and therefore on the street all day. He is gonna live a life filled with fear.

That guy's gonna think everyone is now capable of just jumping onto him out of the blue and start eating his face off again.

Secondly, because he's homeless I don't think he has the money to pay such surgery (even though he deserves it so bad). Although I'm pretty sure he'll get money from the incident (probably some compensation), I'm guessing that's not enough to cover the costs of such surgery. If someone would pay it for him, that's awesome but no money = no surgery.

I don't agree with how the world works at all but yeah, that's how it goes.

But like I said before, if he can recover from this both mentally and physically and even get the surgery, then it's good he survived. If not, well, then I'm not so sure if it's good he survived this attack.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards

Couldn't help but laugh a stupid little laugh when my friend posted this:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

Oh God, spoiler tag that man, I HATE that picture :X

*pukes.

.Oji

赤いテキスト

Seeing how the case in Florida is apparently Bath Salt related (and possibly the case Amae posted), here's a video showcasing the effects of Bath Salts:

Notice how the guy starts to become a zombie around the 2:14 mark.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

I apologize, Ulti... Higher processes didn't process as I was half-dead when I skimmed the rest of this thread.lol

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Shinjuku

Entrapment

Man this crap is too weird for me what makes it worse some people been mentioning the flesh-eating disease within some of these cases which scares me.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex

Ain't nothin wrong with a lil bath salt here and there. Lol

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Seeing how the case in Florida is apparently Bath Salt related (and possibly the case Amae posted), here's a video showcasing the effects of Bath Salts:

Notice how the guy starts to become a zombie around the 2:14 mark.

This actually really creeps me out :x

Oh and SourceFed has done a bit on both cases

[video=youtube;RTcpQ0JWUGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTcpQ0JWUGM[/video]

[video=youtube;G1RcT4IoHyk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1RcT4IoHyk&feature=channel&list=UL[/video]

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

What in the actual f*ck? Btw, everyone spoiler tag the picture in the quote, not everyone can handle seeing this.

very differentiable
Awards

Watching I am legend made me read the thread. Shit sounds strange, but i have no reason to panic. If shit goes down, it's hunting time, and i've had quite some archery training up until now.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

What in the actual f*ck? Btw, everyone spoiler tag the picture in the quote, not everyone can handle seeing this.

I'm at school so it blocked :D

▽;5842458 said:
Watching I am legend made me read the thread. Shit sounds strange, but i have no reason to panic. If shit goes down, it's hunting time, and i've had quite some archery training up until now.

I love that movie :3

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex

*The world ends and KHIII never happens*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back