• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Zombie Apocalypse Has Begun: "Naked man killed by Police ... was ‘eating’ face off victim"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Re: The Zombie Apocalypse Has Begun: "Naked man killed by Police ... was ‘eating’ face off victim"

I've gotta say, this is getting pretty surreal :p

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Re: The Zombie Apocalypse Has Begun: "Naked man killed by Police ... was ‘eating’ face off victim"

Guys its not a zombie virus, its the rage virus

anyway, that poor man. I saw the picture, man i feel sick after seeing that. i hope he can get well, physically and mentally

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

The only reason we are seeing a lot more of these is because after the first story came out and got big they started doing bigger reports on more of these type of stories.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust

Huh that's kinda neat. If things ever do escalate to a severe enough level, it's not the zombies (screw semantics) that I'll be worried about, it will be the stupid cholos rioting down here =/

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

The only reason we are seeing a lot more of these is because after the first story came out and got big they started doing bigger reports on more of these type of stories.

Yeah I know and obviously it isn't a zombie virus or anything, real world here. But still, that people do this. Sickening!

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Yeah I know and obviously it isn't a zombie virus or anything, real world here. But still, that people do this. Sickening!

Still, wouldn't hurt stocking up on ammunition, food, and what not

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

What in the actual f*ck? Btw, everyone spoiler tag the picture in the quote, not everyone can handle seeing this.
I have to agree with you, I don't wanna see that picture anymore, I have a strong stomach, but damn it I don't wanna have to see that more then once.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

I have to agree with you, I don't wanna see that picture anymore, I have a strong stomach, but damn it I don't wanna have to see that more then once.

For me it's nothing though. I mean yeah it's graphic and I was pretty shocked when seeing it but it won't make me vomit or anything until I actually see it in real-life but obviously, not everyone can handle it like that.

So I'm saying it again, even if you quote stuff, put the images in spoiler tags just so nobody has to look at it without wanting to.

I say we legalize cannibalism, so then everybody dies off of each other.

/sarcasm

lol

Shinjuku

Entrapment

Well typing from my phone gotten So bad CNN has started talking about today which means by tomorrow the.whole country will know about this.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

East Coast, you can just stay where you are.

RUDE .

Awards

That's it, gettin' some artillery and shelter.

Don't forget your buster sword.

Edit: also... This aint amusing no more man! It's scury!

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

Don't forget your buster sword.
^Hahah, made me laugh pretty hard.

Ever since the Miami story about the guy whi got his face chewed off, more and more of these "Zombie" stories have surfaced, not saying that it's a common thing, but it's not really unheard of. Nothing to worry about imo.

Loki

That's just disgusting. I hope the man is okay, I mean getting your face eaten off by another man is pretty traumatic.

D

Deleted member 36435

Here are some before/after shots of the victim. I think the healing process is amazing over 2 weeks.
WARNING THESE ARE SUPER NOT SAFE FOR LIFE, CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK FOR REAL

Anyone care to share their thoughts on medical science based on this.

Shinjuku

Entrapment

You know after that shock to the system at least that's how it felt to me. This story somewhat kind of faded away for me my prayers still go out for the guy that was attacked, but I forget sometimes stories like this pop up every blue moon, and stuff like this has happened before only thing is not to this degree that it is talked about on National News at least.

Shawty

Awards

Here are some before/after shots of the victim. I think the healing process is amazing over 2 weeks.
WARNING THESE ARE SUPER NOT SAFE FOR LIFE, CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK FOR REAL

Anyone care to share their thoughts on medical science based on this.

Omygod, this is just horrible.. I just discussed this with a friend of mine, he didn't even know it happened. Damn, how *** up are you to eat a guys face.. the thought he can't even live a normal life anymore is just terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back