• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Zombie Apocalypse Has Begun: "Naked man killed by Police ... was ‘eating’ face off victim"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Re: The Zombie Apocalypse Has Begun: "Naked man killed by Police ... was ‘eating’ face off victim"

Assuming you could see where the plug was, that guy is probably loaded on numbing drugs atm.

I have no idea how he's alive, have you seen the pic of him before being "eaten?"

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: The Zombie Apocalypse Has Begun: "Naked man killed by Police ... was ‘eating’ face off victim"

I have no idea how he's alive, have you seen the pic of him before being "eaten?"

No, they have before-and-after pictures? May I ask why?

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

Post the before picture, I want to see what he use to look like.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

ronald_poppo2012-big.jpg

Here's the before picture

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Here is a picture of the crime scene, once again don't view if you don't like gore
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Whooops, I double posted. Can someone fix that?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

ronald_poppo2012-big.jpg

Here's the before picture

That's a hell of a difference. Why don't they pull the plug?

Eggs

That's a hell of a difference. Why don't they pull the plug?

They have to provide medical assistance.
Unless they absolutely can not do anything for him, his family members tell them to or he somehow says that he wants the to, they will not pull the plug.

Eggs

They might be able to heal him up anyways.
Any blood loss can be replaced and skin can always be replaced. He would look terrible but alive none the less.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

They have to provide medical assistance.
Unless they absolutely can not do anything for him, his family members tell them to or he somehow says that he wants the to, they will not pull the plug.

I know, but would you want to live like that? They have to look at it from the angle that he lost most of his face and is living Hell right now.

@Hillboy - I don't see how his face is going to grow back.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

I know, but would you want to live like that? They have to look at it from the angle that he lost most of his face and is living Hell right now.

I don't know, I've seen crazier stuff happen. They can replace the skin with artificial skin & stuff

Eggs

I don't think he is even responsive right now so I doubt he can even say that he wants to pull the plug. Also, I doubt anyone would want to live like that.

Also, they can replace skin. They can take it from other parts of your body or pretty much just make some.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I don't know, I've seen crazier stuff happen. They can replace the skin with artificial skin & stuff

Well, I once heard about a woman who got all of her skin ripped of and it all grew back as baby skin, so maybe.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards

Well, I once heard about a woman who got all of her skin ripped of and it all grew back as baby skin, so maybe.

And that is logical, how? She must have starfish genes.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

And that is logical, how? She must have starfish genes.

Beats me. I was pretty weird-ed out by it too.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

Jesus christ, that picture... It's a cruel thing to say but this guy was better off dead...

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Jesus christ, that picture... It's a cruel thing to say but this guy was better off dead...

That seems to be the popular opinion. Some things are better left unsaid, but this... doesn't even have to be said. People know it to be true.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

The cop who shot him was kupoin up though. Aim for the head bruh, that's zombie 101.

If he aimed for the head on the first try, he'd be homeless like the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back