• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Zombie Apocalypse Has Begun: "Naked man killed by Police ... was ‘eating’ face off victim"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theirlosthearts

Awards
Re: The Zombie Apocalypse Has Begun: "Naked man killed by Police ... was ‘eating’ face off victim"

LSD is LSD, there is no different forms of it, it either is or it isn't. Just saying.

Just like how you don't say there is this new type of calcium. Calcium is calcium, if it was something else or different it would be called something different then.

They probably just meant something similar to LSD as opposed to meaning "a different version of LSD."

And this thing is wacked up. If it did happen because of some drug, none of my friends are gonna use drugs, or at least they won't after I get a shotgun.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Re: The Zombie Apocalypse Has Begun: "Naked man killed by Police ... was ‘eating’ face off victim"

I think they were saying it was a stronger type of it.

And what I'm saying is it either was Lysergic acid diethylamide or it wasn't. It couldn't have been a stronger type, potency of LSD is based off purity and amount of consumption. MDMA is MDMA, if someone were to say 'a new type of MDMA' it would not really be MDMA then, but a different chemical compound.

I get what was originally meant, that it was some hallucinogenic, that is why I wrote 'just saying'.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

LSD is LSD, there is no different forms of it, it either is or it isn't. Just saying.

Just like how you don't say there is this new type of calcium. Calcium is calcium, if it was something else or different it would be called something different then.

Video and more info.

Naked Man Mauled Up To 80 Percent Of Victim's Face During Attack: Official | NBC 6 Miami

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com

This happened in Florida? There's all the explanation you need. All the most fucked up stories come out of Florida.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

That criminal was probably doped up to the gills on PCP or some shit. There's cases where a drug like that leaves no inhibitors placed on his body by the brain, so the individual could dish out and take pain far beyond the normal human's capacity. Regardless if he was doped up or not, that's a fcked up act of violence and he needed to be put down like he was. Poor victim, most of his face gone and the memory to last a life time.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards

^ either that or he was probably cashed out on post-dmt trip.

idk.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

I heard the victim was another naked homeless man. :/ and from what a witness described..:)X)..it was pretty graphic.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

I heard that this was not the first incident that has happened this was actaully the 4th...and also it seem it was some kind of new drug manufactured from a different country and they try to smuggle it through ship by entering Florida, that guy probably got a dose of it
Personally I'm leaning more towards the trending theory that Homeland Security is manufacturing zombies by way of some biochemical they released into a New York (I think?) subway back in April. Barring that, yeah, it's probably PCP or some other drug.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com

I read this in the newspaper the other day and I find it hard to believe drugs did this. I read that the victim was a nude homeless man and that he lost most of (If not all of) his face. They're heralding the cop as a hero for saving his life, but I don't think I'd wanna live after that with my face gone and some serious mental trauma.

I totally called a zombie apocalypse would be how it all ends 2012.

Oh well, soon they'll just be another entry on a Cracked list. "7 Signs The Zombie Apocalypse Has Begun".

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

I saw a supposed picture of the mans face..I can't even post it here. It was bad..assuming it was real.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I saw a supposed picture of the mans face..I can't even post it here. It was bad..assuming it was real.

Where did you see it? Was it really that bad?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

So I saw the supposed picture...

I hate to say this, but he was better off dead.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

It is very gorey and disgusting. Don't click this if you are easily bothered by this stuff. It's pretty kupoed up and you should probably prepare yourself before viewing it
Seriously, don't be stupid and look at the picture and blame me for it being gross. View it at YOUR own risk
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Yep. That's it. I honestly don't think he should have lived, that's a horrible way to live, a homeless man without a face.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

If that was me and i know that surgeons can't reconstruct more than 75-90% of my face through surgery id pull the plug on my own life
Assuming you could see where the plug was, that guy is probably loaded on numbing drugs atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back