• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Zombie Apocalypse Has Begun: "Naked man killed by Police ... was ‘eating’ face off victim"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Re: The Zombie Apocalypse Has Begun: "Naked man killed by Police ... was ‘eating’ face off victim"

Nooo! Not Miami!! D: I lived in Miami for a couple of years when I was a kid. The beach was literally my backyard D: I plan on going back when I'm older. N

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Re: The Zombie Apocalypse Has Begun: "Naked man killed by Police ... was ‘eating’ face off victim"

Not sufficient.
-Kevlar body suit coated with a light chain mail
-Buster sword
-two choppers and pistol
-2000 Honda Prelude 5spd vtec

Even better a never ending supply of pheonix down!

Auron0521

Website
rekisblade.webs.com

Dude, so I've been hurting myself by not playing all these zombie apocalypse games? It's already upon us?! Okay, okay, calm down Auron...

I'm taking a big, sturdy stick and a supply of bread and jerky and heading down to Miami. Time to kick some zombie brains.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Even better a never ending supply of pheonix down!

So, you intend to become a zombie, to fight the zombies? This idea is crazy enough to work.

Sorax 122

It's strange that this guy didn't stop when the police shot at him. Does face really taste that good?

Auron0521

Website
rekisblade.webs.com

It's strange that this guy didn't stop when the police shot at him. Does face really taste that good?

You're asking comparatively normal people if face tastes good?

Well then, we've got an answer for you. It depends on the face. Clean, well-conditioned faces can taste extraordinary, while zitty, filthy faces are terrible.

So, if you decide to munch on a face or two during lunch break, be careful what face you choose!

Sorax 122

You're asking comparatively normal people if face tastes good?

Well then, we've got an answer for you. It depends on the face. Clean, well-conditioned faces can taste extraordinary, while zitty, filthy faces are terrible.

So, if you decide to munch on a face or two during lunch break, be careful what face you choose!

Hmm.. thanks for tips. I'll have to recommend Proactive to a few people.

lasersquash

Sitting on a comfy chair in front of a fireplace ,

Time to clime a whole mountain t'ill all this blows over. What, like a couple of weeks?

Don't go thinking i'm a cannibal, but, i remember hearing a documentary about a cannibal eating his mate (as the ultimate sexual thrill or something) and stated that human was like "pork but a bit more harsh."

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Time to clime a whole mountain t'ill all this blows over. What, like a couple of weeks?

Don't go thinking i'm a cannibal, but, i remember hearing a documentary about a cannibal eating his mate (as the ultimate sexual thrill or something) and stated that human was like "pork but a bit more harsh."

willow-pigs_528_poster.jpg

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

You would still have zombie animals to worry about. ie mountain lions, birds, etc.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

You would still have zombie animals to worry about. ie mountain lions, birds, etc.

But if zombies can't get up there to infect him, how would they be up there to infect the animals? And even if that was somehow possible at the same time, why didn't they eat each other yet?

You guys would never make it in a zombie invasion.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

But if zombies can't get up there to infect him, how would they be up there to infect the animals? And even if that was somehow possible at the same time, why didn't they eat each other yet?

You guys would never make it in a zombie invasion.

Animals could have gotten infected anywhere and just traveled to the mountains and infected more animals. I did mention birds, you know.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Animals could have gotten infected anywhere and just traveled to the mountains and infected more animals. I did mention birds, you know.

And they would still have been mindless and ate each other. Imagine animal instincts combined with more animal instincts: Pure. Madness. And. Carnage.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

And they would still have been mindless and ate each other. Imagine animal instincts combined with more animal instincts: Pure. Madness. And. Carnage.

Zombies, even animal ones, specifically seek out living beings. They get no sustenance from eating the dead. Besides their brains. Of course that depends on what fiction your looking at.

Last edited:

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com

And this.... is why I am scared of society.
That poor man will always look at someone now wondering if they're going to attack him and eat his face off. I feel for him. :(

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

I believe this. Whenever the guys on Mythbusters have to replicate the consistency of a human, they just go and get a bunch of dead pigs and experiment the fuck out of them lol.

And yeah....there are some weird people like that. I forget where, but I read/saw something involving two people. One wanted to be eaten, and one was a cannibal. Last minute, the guy decided not to die and the cops had to be called or something.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

I'm just going to leave this here, it's a pretty good book too

zombie_survival_guide.jpg

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com

Hahahaha, only in Florida - man I hear alot of crazy shit that happens over there.
Next thing you know that place is gonna become a wasteland.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex

Hahahaha, only in Florida - man I hear alot of crazy shit that happens over there.

Yay! and I just moved back here, maybe I came back to die... Better than Texas tho, which is already a wasteland.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex

Edit: Take this one down sum one please, idk how it came up twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back