• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Cyborg009
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey Cyborg009, I see you've updated your One Piece fan-fiction. I plan on getting to it soon! C: Super excited to read the updates. In the meantime, I wanted to tell you I wish you a early Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
    So I see you around the forums every now and again, and I honestly must say that it's rare that I ever meet anyone who remembers Cyborg 009. I remember that anime along with Kikaider from way back when, they were really something else. Your name just gives me nostalgia trips I guess haha.
    Oh, I saw your username on the site which made me think that you did join.
    Sorry for my misunderstanding!!!
    Hello, are you also on aother site called kh-3.net in which is now known as KHplanet?
    I was this same username.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…