• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Zombie Apocalypse Has Begun: "Naked man killed by Police ... was ‘eating’ face off victim"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lasersquash

Sitting on a comfy chair in front of a fireplace ,
Re: The Zombie Apocalypse Has Begun: "Naked man killed by Police ... was ‘eating’ face off victim"

You would still have zombie animals to worry about. ie mountain lions, birds, etc.
I've heard of zombie dogs but not any of those, though that would depend if the pathogen created a new strain to affect wild animals. Either way rigor mortis should stop them soon enough.... i hope. D:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: The Zombie Apocalypse Has Begun: "Naked man killed by Police ... was ‘eating’ face off victim"

Zombies, even animal ones, specifically seek out living beings. They get no sustenance from eating the dead. Besides their brains. Of course that depends on what fiction your looking at.

I know, but animals aren't intelligent beings like us, maybe they could use smell, but once their senses rot, it's a free-for-all.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex

I know, but animals aren't intelligent beings like us, maybe they could use smell, but once their senses rot, it's a free-for-all.

It's not like zombies are healthy, lively beings anyways. Zombies are the undead so I think animals zombies could withstand some rotting if ya feel me.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Now I'm freaked out, I mean seriously, this is insane. A man eating another persons face off, despite getting shot is insane!

-slaps self- okay, I'm done panicking now.

So, do you think we'll find out more, on why this happened? What caused the man to..eat another persons face off? Unless you think they'll keep us in the dark over this.

Last edited:

Auron0521

Website
rekisblade.webs.com

Now I'm freaked out, I mean seriously, this is insane. A man eating another persons face off, despite getting shot is insane!

-slaps self- okay, I'm done panicking now.

So, do you think we'll find out more, on why this happened? What caused the man to..eat another persons face off? Unless you think they'll keep us in the dark over this.

I seriously doubt this. The man died, so no one can examine his psychology. We might learn more about his behaviour before the incident, though. However, the prospect of this happening is slim, as zombies and/or insane people rarely have any contact with other people. Unless another case presents itself, the reasoning behind this attack will probably remain forever unknown.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

I seriously doubt this. The man died, so no one can examine his psychology. We might learn more about his behaviour before the incident, though. However, the prospect of this happening is slim, as zombies and/or insane people rarely have any contact with other people. Unless another case presents itself, the reasoning behind this attack will probably remain forever unknown.

While a psychological evaluation is not a viable option, the autopsy will no doubt show if there were any drugs in his system that could have altered his thinking.

The investigation could also lead the detectives to the man's residence, or where he was before the attack, find out more about him and what he was doing before, etc. Things can be found out, a psychological examination is not necessary to determine what caused him to act this way.

Auron0521

Website
rekisblade.webs.com

Not necessary, but anything else is merely conjecture and not actual fact. It may or may not be right. Only so much can be found out about why this happened, though I'm sure they'll learn something. A man doesn't become a violent cannibal overnight.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex

^Or if he uses crystal meth, that would show up and they'd find out about it if anyone examines him.

Auron0521

Website
rekisblade.webs.com

When was the last time someone ate face while on meth? No, I think if it involved drugs, he also had some sort of mental illness.

D

Deleted member 36435

meth is a pretty powerful drug that a lot of people act differently on
the psychological effects of it can vary and it is quite possible it was something he was using, especially if it was laced with other things and wasn't made correctly

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

meth is a pretty powerful drug that a lot of people act differently on
the psychological effects of it can vary and it is quite possible it was something he was using, especially if it was laced with other things and wasn't made correctly

And yet there are still some people arguing to make it legal. rofl.

Awards

I'm pretty sure he was on something, like meth... At least I hope so, would hate to hear that some new illness that causes cannibalism and high pain tolerance is out there.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

When was the last time someone ate face while on meth? No, I think if it involved drugs, he also had some sort of mental illness.

Actually, that's exactly what drugs can do.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.

I can somewhat believe that it was caused by cocaine psychosis, simply because it does make the person insanely hot and a little nuts. The only thing is that when I saw it, the guy still felt pain and was just hallucinating, not hungry or anything.

That's it, I'm stealing my cousin's shotgun and raiding a gun shop.

Awards

You're gonna steal a gun to steal more guns?

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

So, while watching the local news the report came on again about the incident. Evidently the man ate off about 80% of the victim's face. Horrible.

Edit: Also they said it may have been a new form of LSD or "bath salts."

Anyway, still waiting on official autopsy results.

Last edited:

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

So, while watching the local news the report came on again about the incident. Evidently the man ate off about 80% of the victim's face. Horrible.

Edit: Also they said it may have been a new form of LSD or "bath salts."

Anyway, still waiting on official autopsy results.

Let's hope they don't find more human flesh in his system (as in human flesh of another person, other than the victim that's still fighting for his life).

It's pretty strange how he didn't seem to react on the bullets. Also eating 80 % of someone's face off is... sick beyond words. Even for someone under the influence of heavy drugs, it seems really kupoed up.

Whatever this guy was on, it ain't good.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex

LSD is LSD, there is no different forms of it, it either is or it isn't. Just saying.

Just like how you don't say there is this new type of calcium. Calcium is calcium, if it was something else or different it would be called something different then.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

LSD is LSD, there is no different forms of it, it either is or it isn't. Just saying.

Just like how you don't say there is this new type of calcium. Calcium is calcium, if it was something else or different it would be called something different then.

I think they were saying it was a stronger type of it. It's possible it was, or perhaps he was more susceptible to it's effects. He may have just been crazy as a worse-case scenario, we won't know until an autopsy is performed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back