• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Armor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Exhibit A. Shirtless Ven
Exhibit B. Akuroku
Exhibit C. Sora getting on his knees.

Fanservice goes a long way in KH. Hell, ALL Days is IS Fanservice.

You were here. You remember me calling Days a fanservice game.

Canon's jammed? I dunno. I think that it would be cool, albeit very pointless. Because I do like the gummi ships.
And Kairi needs to not be worthless. Giving her a Keyblade however is a bit too extreme.
I'd rather her earn her Keyblade, but then again, Nomura's a fangirl.

A.shirtless ven? it would have been real fanservice if we saw terra shirtless. ven is too scrawny.

akuroku? (i always wondered why they use japanese romanji for it even though pronunciation was off) .

sora on his kness was more of a diservice.

anyways, if canon is jammed, even more reason to just stick with gumships.
i understand the kairi situation, but just because she doesnt do anything, doesnt mean she's a bad character. the problem with kairi si that she's a wannabe. no one gets made because ollette doesnt do anything.

personally, it would be best to keep keyblade riding and armor to be TAV's thing. mickey was a keyblade apprentice and even he didnt su e the ekyblade riders

Allister Rose

French Lover
i think it would be barable if sora obtained split personality due to ven, and obtained the armor while ven is in control, other than that, sora having his very own armor, is stupid.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
i think it would be barable if sora obtained split personality due to ven, and obtained the armor while ven is in control, other than that, sora having his very own armor, is stupid.

I don't understand. This must be how everyone else feels when I speak.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i dont see a point in sora having armor so no

Gram

Banned
Awards
armor'd b cool, useless but cool.

tho i doubt it'll happen, after bbs terras became LS and aquas is in a basement that only xemnas knew of.

and master E. is no longer there to give/make more.

nomura will probly keep sora with the gummi ship.
-_- i hate that damn ship.....

Radon

mofo
I'm guessing it will be Nomuras excuse for him to get new clothes for KH3 and I'm perfectly fine with that.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
*Tries to imagine Sora in armor*
I don't think so. Sora isn't much of a "knight in shining armor" no matter how many times he's saved Kairi.
I think Nomura should stick with giving Sora his jacket and baggy pants with a million belts and zippers.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Yeah, well. I can see Sora with his usual dark clothes from KHII, but somehow the armor could be a drive form with the Limit form color scheme or something.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If Sora gets armor and I hope he does, I think it should be similar in design to Xion's armored forms but I think Sora's need to have more red and blue, and maybe a little more black (To give it a KH2 flare.) His helmet however needs to be a combination of Xion and Ven's helmet.

Allister Rose

French Lover
if sora gets armor, it would seem like he's jsut copying it off of TAv, it's best he has something else that makes him cool.

not everyone is liking the idea of kairi being chosen for the keyblade. same could apply for this.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Sora getting armor seems kind of inevitable to me.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i still say on, plus ven and sora are pretty much have the same proportions, looking at ven, his body looks really off compared to terra or aqua in armor form,

the big feet, skinny body isn't going to help. well IMO ven doesnt look so good in armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back