• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Armor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I think so too.

Having your life interrupted and connected to craziness BEFORE YOU ARE EVEN BORN
Having your life interrupted by craziness because the girl who likes you is a bitch.
Having your life interrupted by craziness because the craziness that happened BEFORE YOU ARE EVEN BORN, manages to find it's way to your homeworld, causing you to lose your home, friends, and family. Not like you give a fuck abotu your family though.
Having your life interrupted by craziness because psychos want to steal something from you that truly doesn't belong to you and are willing to kill you for it.
Having your life interrupted by craziness and fighting your undead self after coming back to life.
Having to get down on your knees for a girl who won't let you get sideboob. Worthless bitch!

Having to save your best friend, who fucked up your life, the psychotic bitch who has a crush on you, despite the fact that you saved her twice and won't let you get to second base, your sidekicks, who in all probability would leave you in a heartbeat if you lost what made you special, the three morons that fucked up 10 years before you were born, because GOD knows that they were special, your undead self's best friend, because he's gay for you, all while slicing buildings in half, fighting giant dragons, six armed robots and tentacle monsters, flying through space, getting close to dying every time you use the thing that will help you out of a tight spot is enough to send anyone over the top.

Sora DEFINITELY deserved a suit. He's certainly qualified himself.

i thought this was where the main point you were trying to get across as an excuse to give reason for sora deserving armor.

IMO, even with all this, sora still doesnt need it.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Rainbow Armor for Sora! lol

How 'bout he gets Armor similar to Ven's but with a Block and Red, then replace the helmet completely with Van's helmet.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I think so too.

Having your life interrupted and connected to craziness BEFORE YOU ARE EVEN BORN
Having your life interrupted by craziness because the girl who likes you is a bitch.
Having your life interrupted by craziness because the craziness that happened BEFORE YOU ARE EVEN BORN, manages to find it's way to your homeworld, causing you to lose your home, friends, and family. Not like you give a fuck abotu your family though.
Having your life interrupted by craziness because psychos want to steal something from you that truly doesn't belong to you and are willing to kill you for it.
Having your life interrupted by craziness and fighting your undead self after coming back to life.
Having to get down on your knees for a girl who won't let you get sideboob. Worthless bitch!

Having to save your best friend, who fucked up your life, the psychotic bitch who has a crush on you, despite the fact that you saved her twice and won't let you get to second base, your sidekicks, who in all probability would leave you in a heartbeat if you lost what made you special, the three morons that fucked up 10 years before you were born, because GOD knows that they were special, your undead self's best friend, because he's gay for you, all while slicing buildings in half, fighting giant dragons, six armed robots and tentacle monsters, flying through space, getting close to dying every time you use the thing that will help you out of a tight spot is enough to send anyone over the top.

I LOL'D so hard when I read this, but mainly this part right here
getting close to dying every time you use the thing that will help you out of a tight spot is enough to send anyone over the top.
I agree with.

I love rants....its just funny to see what people say and how they say it...but your rant makes sense all in all.

I really like this part too

oh, and this part
that right there really made me LOL.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
i thought this was where the main point you were trying to get across as an excuse to give reason for sora deserving armor.

IMO, even with all this, sora still doesnt need it.

your undead self's best friend, because he's gay for you

Axel is TOTALLY gay for Roxas.

all while slicing buildings in half

He did, which is bullshit. How do you slice a 10 story building with a 3 foot key in 2 seconds? BULLSHIT!

fighting giant dragons

Xemnas and Maleficent.

six armed robots

Kurt Zisa

and tentacle monsters

Ursula

flying through space

Gummi ships. Whic is actually fuck awesome in KH2.

getting close to dying every time you use the thing that will help you out of a tight spot

All drive forms except Final form.

]

I feel that Sora deserves a suit of armor because he's actually become proficient with his Keyblade. He's definitely better than Ven.

I also feel that he deserves one because of his personality. He's still his goofy loveable self, even after the mind rape, boy on boy nobody love...I mean guy love, and his life being destroyed. The suit of armor doesn't even really signify anything, but if it meant being a better Keyblader, I think Ven's shold be taken from him and remodeled for Sora.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Wtf is this Sora getting Ven armor. Sora needs his own original armor ok, maybe some aspects of vens armor incorporated into his design to show the connection between them but he needs his own ok -.-

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Wtf is this Sora getting Ven armor. Sora needs his own original armor ok, maybe some aspects of vens armor incorporated into his design to show the connection between them but he needs his own ok -.-

Hypothetically.

Read my post before you make a comment.

Radon

mofo
Its inevitable. TN is obviously going to use it as an excuse to give him new clothes whether he deserves it or not.

Allister Rose

French Lover
maybe, depends, it's pretty inevitable, because 1, we usually see one outfit last for at least 2-3 games, we will most likely see sora with his second outfit for at least one more game.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I believe that Sora will gain his own armor. Aqua will become his master and get him the suit of armor from a special compartment in Castle Oblivion (since that was originally Eraqus's castle, I assume that's where the armor is kept). Here's what I think it will look like:

*Similar helmet and shape to Ven's armor.
*Red and black with some streaks of gold

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Ok could someone explain why Sora would even need the armor in the first place?

Well, Keyblade rider travel is more efficient than gummi ship travel and faster to access. But, in order for Sora to use the portals that Terra, Aqua, and Ventus do, he needs a suit of armor to protect himself from the darkness (that was the original purpose of the armor). Besides, it'll get old if we're still using a gummi ship in KH3.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Ok could someone explain why Sora would even need the armor in the first place?
Maybe he's gonna have a really intense battle with darkness itself and he needs his own armor to make him look like a knight and protect himself from the darkness.
Well, Keyblade rider travel is more efficient than gummi ship travel and faster to access. But, in order for Sora to use the portals that Terra, Aqua, and Ventus do, he needs a suit of armor to protect himself from the darkness (that was the original purpose of the armor). Besides, it'll get old if we're still using a gummi ship in KH3.
I agree with the gummi ship getting old. Unless of course, they use a different system when you use the gummi ship. They could always change the way you pilot a gummi ship.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i still dont think sora should even get armor, it's far too much fandom.

plus donald and goofy wouldn't be able to ride with him unless the keyblade rider was big enough for three, and donald and goofy wear armor aswell.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

No it won't. Gummi ships are classic Sora doesn't know how to transform his keyblade nor does he know how to obtain the armor.

Unless in KH3 the keyblade can turn into a ship I really doubt he will get any armor.

Besides the Gummi ship suits Sora and the keyblade ships are really just there to explain why Keyblade wielders can travel other worlds before gummi ships came along.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
i still dont think sora should even get armor, it's far too much fandom.

plus donald and goofy wouldn't be able to ride with him unless the keyblade rider was big enough for three, and donald and goofy wear armor aswell.

Uh, who said Donald and Goofy HAD to be in KH3? As a matter of fact, I think Aqua and other characters would be much more useful party members.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Uh, who said Donald and Goofy HAD to be in KH3? As a matter of fact, I think Aqua and other characters would be much more useful party members.

No SDG is a BIG part of the number series. Not to have Donald and Goofy as Sora permanent party would be going against tradition.

It would also be overkill to have any TAV be a party member unless for the end of the game.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
and this is where fandom gets in.

I'd rather take the fandom than have the cliche of Donald and Goofy always having to be with Sora. They had a long journey together, they did their part. Now Sora has to set out on his own (possibly with Mickey and/or Riku) and save Aqua, Terra, and Ventus.

Besides, Donald and Goofy were so USELESS in battles. I'm not talking about something extreme like the Lingering Sentiment battle. I'd be fighting Dusks as Sora and they'd be using weak attacks that barely helped.

Allister Rose

French Lover
it's not cliche. i tihnk you need to use that word etter.

i'd rather want kh take itself seriosuly and not give so much fanservice. seriously, donald and goofy will join sora, and not because they need to, but because they like to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back