• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Smoker's corner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze of Glory

For all you cigarettes or cigar people who do smoke come in here and tell all about it

To all you naysayers

Yes, it's a terrible habit it threatens life expectancy and pollutes our air and in your senior years you'll be slave to an oxygen tank. However, in my opinion life is short and it's best to life everyday as though it's your last. Being human beings I think it only comes natural that we have urges to make stupid decisions that will reflect on us years later.

No trolling plz

To prevent lung cancer just have a smoke every now and then quit for a couple weeks (or months) then go back to it.

Anyways back to thread topic

Do you smoke

And if so

what type of pack do you smoke?

What time of the day do you like lighting one up?

When did you start and quit?

As for me? Yes, I am a smoker as you can tell by my avvy

I started smoking when I was 15 or 16

I smoke Marlboro red longs (the 100's)

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
it's a terrible habit it threatens life expectancy and pollutes our air and in your senior years you'll be slave to an oxygen tank

Trag

Bronze Member
Ah, the classy way to commit suicide.
I don't smoke cigarettes anymore, but I'll smoke the occasional cigar. Partagas or Cohiba, generally. I like smoking hookah and pipe as well. I have a tobacco pipe and a bag of cherry tobbaco. My dad just got a hookah from my brothers girlfriend, and some strawberry shisha

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
A slow and painful way to kill yourself.
But cool, nonetheless. Kids should take the factor in that being cool is more important than their health. Silly them.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
my dad gave me a cuban on his birthday, since his friend gave it to him but my dad's had to quit smoking...

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Ah, the classy way to commit suicide.

Hell yes Kurt Vonnegut.

Turkish Royals are excellent though, definitely my smoke of choice. Reds just taste too chemical-filled to me (in before all cigarettes are chemicals, etc.), and I don't really care for menthols as much as people seem to around here. Parliament Full Flavors aren't bad either.

As for cigars, I don't enjoy them as much as most people do. It's probably just an acquired taste I haven't gotten around to yet.

Hookah is a lot of fun too, especially if you've got a good group of people sitting around someplace. Occasionally I really enjoy it, but it's not something I would smoke daily.

Firo

Oh Crap
what type of pack do you smoke?
Marb. Smooths

What time of the day do you like lighting one up?
An hour after I wake up. So 9 or 10 am.

Hungover: Before I go to bed.
To prevent lung cancer just have a smoke every now and then quit for a couple weeks (or months) then go back to it.

Oh yes because this is so easy.

Don't smoke. It's boring.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Would hookah count? D:
Hookah's alright. meh.

I can't stand smoking, myself. It just isn't fun and it's a giant waste of money. I tried it when I was 18, I think.

Eh. I'm not going to get mad at someone for smoking but I just don't find myself getting addicted aaaaany time soon.

Smoking is alright I guess, I only do it when I'm mad drunk though. On a personal note its way too damn expensive though. I live in Buffalo and its over $6.00 a pack.( I mooch)

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
I am all about fruity flavored mini-cigars in moderation.

thebatman

Ryu

an obscene gesture
choc_cigs2.jpg

delicious

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
But living isn't cool.
Smoking is though, brah. Let's do it.

I can't believe you just lost an argument on whether people should smoke or not.
Yeah, smoking is addictive. Why I use the alternative.

My friend seems to like Paul Mauls (sp?) because he said they are cheap and not that bad. Enough to get him by, but also enough to make him think about quitting. =)

BondOfFlame

I don't agree with the whole "life is too short" phrase. I think "life is too long" is more like it. Maybe that prior phrase would have applied many years ago. but with modern technology and medicine advancing as quickly as it is...I just think shaving a few years off isn't all that bad. So what if I die 10 years earlier than a non-smoker, have fun wearing diapers and living in nursing homes where people you don't know will wipe your butt for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back