• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Sup firo? Im back haha xD
    Sorry I cant talk much here anymore, social life took a turn for the better when I was at my worst lmao :)
    Hit me up on FB dude xD
    We were for a bit, dunno about Mark anymore, he might be back on here. Iv just come back on to delete my account :p
    Hi btw xD
    I unfortunately don't even play the PS3 much. It's why I said it's mostly my brother's PS3. But if I do, I'll be sure to send you an invite.
    My brother wants to know what your password is. I forgot that I don't even have a sign in after the shit reset.
    POOP. Alright... I'll do it in 5 minutes unlike what I said. I swear. I'm just watching a show.
    I do. But I'm not sure what you want me to do. My brother would probably be better to talk to. It's more his PS3.
    Wait what? How do I do that? .__.'

And I'm decent. I slept way too much today after work. Slept from 1 pm to 2 am...
    Not bad, enjoying Oblivion and Team Fortress 2 whilst I should be studying for tomorrow's exam.

You?
    Holy shit it's this kid.

So on my initial playthrough of Demon's Souls, I went with a pure melee build. On a second playthrough, keeping in mind my past errors and going with the Royalty class, I have one word to describe it: Glorious.
    9r4V47cYgOQ
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back