Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Sup firo? Im back haha xD
    Sorry I cant talk much here anymore, social life took a turn for the better when I was at my worst lmao :)
    Hit me up on FB dude xD
    We were for a bit, dunno about Mark anymore, he might be back on here. Iv just come back on to delete my account :p
    Hi btw xD
    YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    No more ps3 sorry bro, so i havent been able to talk for months
    I unfortunately don't even play the PS3 much. It's why I said it's mostly my brother's PS3. But if I do, I'll be sure to send you an invite.
    My brother wants to know what your password is. I forgot that I don't even have a sign in after the shit reset.
    POOP. Alright... I'll do it in 5 minutes unlike what I said. I swear. I'm just watching a show.
    I do. But I'm not sure what you want me to do. My brother would probably be better to talk to. It's more his PS3.
    Wait what? How do I do that? .__.'

And I'm decent. I slept way too much today after work. Slept from 1 pm to 2 am...
    Not bad, enjoying Oblivion and Team Fortress 2 whilst I should be studying for tomorrow's exam.

You?
    Holy shit it's this kid.

So on my initial playthrough of Demon's Souls, I went with a pure melee build. On a second playthrough, keeping in mind my past errors and going with the Royalty class, I have one word to describe it: Glorious.
    9r4V47cYgOQ
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6