• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
MangaCrazy101
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• You're welcome! ^^ I hope it turns out OK. I'm here for ya if you need me! :) So don't worry. *continues hug*
    Really, it's fine! We're talking now, it's all that matters. :) *hugs tightly* ^^ Are you gonna be all right?
    I don't mind! :) Don't beat yourself up about it.

Would you like a hug? :) *trying to make you feel better*

You too? huh. :p
    It's all right.

Oh, I'm so sorry! ;_; What happened?

I'm doing good I guess. Battling my slow internet.
    Depends what kind it is. If it's a cone or bowl, I'll lick. If it's a bar, I'll bite. I always assumed the sea-salt ice cream in KH was like a bar (crunchy on the outside, somehow), so, I'd bite it. :p You aren't weird, just like doing things your own way. Plus, I'm sure SOMEONE else does the same. :)

Bless you! *hands you tissue*

I was helping my Grandma in her garden, and didn't realize that there was Poison Ivy there. :p
    Sure! ^^ *takes a sea-salt ice cream* Thanks!

He was short-haired, but what he did have was really soft. He was always super hyper, and luvd to play. xD

*stops eating* Are you allergic to peanuts? O_O *throws away sandwich* So sorry! ;_;
    *sits down to rest too* Care for something to drink?

A chihuahua? My bro had one once. :)

It's Wednesday here in the eastern U.S. Well, I'm gonna be doing a quick clean-up around the house, then probably head out and enjoy the sun for a whle. :) I'm eating a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich right now. ^^ You?
    xD Ok then. :p

Well, I'm happy for ya! ^^ xD

None taken. More specifically I like emerald. What's yours?
    xD *pokes you back*

Haha! Absolutely! ^^

Oh, did you finally find a guy? :) Yeah, I hope so! *hugs back*

I'm not a fan of evergreens either. Which is weird, cuz my fav color is green. :p
    xD All right! *gets back up*

I know. I don't mind though! ^^

Not in real life, no. :( It's a long story, but I've...never actually dated. :(

Awww, that sucks. Most of our trees here turn orange and yellow.
    O: *falls on butt, raises keyblade to protect myself as I try to get back up*

Oh, nothing much. Suddenly really busy answering VMs! :D

I know... xD

Yeah, and the leaves make everything colorful, too. :)
    I think it's cute! :) *pushes back, trying to keep balance*

It's all right, I'm still doing OK! :)

xD I know, I'm a terrible flirt. :p Glad your laughing, though! xD

Winter is kinda cool (though I hate it when it gets REALLY cold). As long as it snows, I'm good. I love Fall too. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…