• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
MangaCrazy101
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• You're welcome! ^^ I hope it turns out OK. I'm here for ya if you need me! :) So don't worry. *continues hug*
    Really, it's fine! We're talking now, it's all that matters. :) *hugs tightly* ^^ Are you gonna be all right?
    I don't mind! :) Don't beat yourself up about it.

Would you like a hug? :) *trying to make you feel better*

You too? huh. :p
    It's all right.

Oh, I'm so sorry! ;_; What happened?

I'm doing good I guess. Battling my slow internet.
    Depends what kind it is. If it's a cone or bowl, I'll lick. If it's a bar, I'll bite. I always assumed the sea-salt ice cream in KH was like a bar (crunchy on the outside, somehow), so, I'd bite it. :p You aren't weird, just like doing things your own way. Plus, I'm sure SOMEONE else does the same. :)

Bless you! *hands you tissue*

I was helping my Grandma in her garden, and didn't realize that there was Poison Ivy there. :p
    Sure! ^^ *takes a sea-salt ice cream* Thanks!

He was short-haired, but what he did have was really soft. He was always super hyper, and luvd to play. xD

*stops eating* Are you allergic to peanuts? O_O *throws away sandwich* So sorry! ;_;
    *sits down to rest too* Care for something to drink?

A chihuahua? My bro had one once. :)

It's Wednesday here in the eastern U.S. Well, I'm gonna be doing a quick clean-up around the house, then probably head out and enjoy the sun for a whle. :) I'm eating a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich right now. ^^ You?
    xD Ok then. :p

Well, I'm happy for ya! ^^ xD

None taken. More specifically I like emerald. What's yours?
    xD *pokes you back*

Haha! Absolutely! ^^

Oh, did you finally find a guy? :) Yeah, I hope so! *hugs back*

I'm not a fan of evergreens either. Which is weird, cuz my fav color is green. :p
    xD All right! *gets back up*

I know. I don't mind though! ^^

Not in real life, no. :( It's a long story, but I've...never actually dated. :(

Awww, that sucks. Most of our trees here turn orange and yellow.
    O: *falls on butt, raises keyblade to protect myself as I try to get back up*

Oh, nothing much. Suddenly really busy answering VMs! :D

I know... xD

Yeah, and the leaves make everything colorful, too. :)
    I think it's cute! :) *pushes back, trying to keep balance*

It's all right, I'm still doing OK! :)

xD I know, I'm a terrible flirt. :p Glad your laughing, though! xD

Winter is kinda cool (though I hate it when it gets REALLY cold). As long as it snows, I'm good. I love Fall too. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back