• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Piercings/Tattoos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
My mom tricked me into getting piercings in my ears and I've had them ever since.

Ear piercings are all I'm pretty much good with. Piercings anywhere else would bother me IMO, but I don't mind them on anybody else. As far as tatoos go, as much as I'd like to get one of a koi fish, kanji, or dragon, I'm keeping away from those. Just stick with my crappy fake ones I get for 25 cents.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Re: Piercings/Tattoo's

As far as both of these go, I can appreciate them as long as they're subtle.

I'm especially hard on piercings, the only ones I really enjoy are ear piercings, and only in other people. There are also a very small number of people that can pull off a lip ring, but I would probably never closely associate with anyone that had one. Tattoos are alright as long as they can be covered up, and I really like them if they're simple, and have meaning behind them. At some point, I may consider getting one done, actually; though i have no idea what of at the moment.

Pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter. I detest excessive piercings, and I think that anywhere other than the lip/ear is asinine. The 'industrials' are shit ugly as well.

Tattoo? Iunno, it would depend. I would probably get like a quote or something on my arm.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

He wants to work at Hot Topic. It's a requirement there.
Are you dead serious? Well, I'm sort of not surprised, since Hot Topic screams that.
My mom tricked me into getting piercings in my ears and I've had them ever since.

Ear piercings are all I'm pretty much good with. Piercings anywhere else would bother me IMO, but I don't mind them on anybody else.
I'm glad someone agrees with me. Getting piercing anywhere else is too...unnatural. I know ear piercing sort of is too, but not really.
Same with tattoos, which aren't worth it in the long run. Eventually, some people regret getting those tattoos and there's all that laser surgery shit.

I was thinking about a belly piercing at first, though but I'm fine with my ear piercings, thank ya very much xP

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards

Are you dead serious? Well, I'm sort of not surprised, since Hot Topic screams that.

Hmm.

Tattoo? Iunno, it would depend. I would probably get like a quote or something on my arm.

I would really enjoy something like this, or even just a significant word or two.

Last edited:

Elorah

Awards
I got my earlobes pierced when I was really little, and I'm not really interested in having anything else done. It's not as if I have a problem with other people getting piercings. However, I do personally find excessive piercings/tattoos to be a little strange. But in my opinion they can look good if they are tasteful and not overdone.

Trag

Bronze Member
I'm getting So It Goes tattoo'd on my shoulder, my brother and I are going to have matching tattoo's. He's got a picture from a book written by Kurt Vonnegut, It's a gravestone with "Everything Was Beautiful and Nothing Hurt" written on it, with "so it goes" written under it. I like it, we've lost a lot of people in our time, and i think it really sums up our time here.

I don't know where I'd want a piercing, but I'm thinking about getting one.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Got my lip pierced today.

A wee bit painful, but other than that, nothing to bad. It's a little strange feeling, but I'm already pretty used to it, haha.

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
I have (had) two piercings on my ears. I got my second ones last summer, but they closed up on me a while ago. I'd love to get them re-done, with possibly third ones, but meh. I don't mind piercings on the face, I think they look good on some people, I just personally would never get that done to myself (tongue, nose, lips, etc)

As for tattoos, I'm getting one for my next birthday because my state forbids people under the age of eighteen getting a tattoo, even with parental consent.
Going to get this on the back of my shoulder; http://www.tattootribes.com/multimedia/90/borneo-scorpio.png
Scorpio~

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I'm not entirely sure, but I think you screw off each end, then take the rod out. Does that make sense?

Awards
I want a tattoo. Possibly on my lower back or butt. It'd have to be something cute though. Grunge tattoos are so gross.

I ALSO WANT A PIERCING ON MY EYEBROW. :]

But that's about it for me. Excessive is just groooooss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back